corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Election Night - Real time chat (almost)

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Election Night - Real time chat (almost)
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th May 10 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you kidding..they are on EVERY lampost here!
Colin

6th May 10 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Steve_
Labour are going to win. Mark my words.

Like I said to Shell earlier; If they do, I'm fucking out of here. Fuck this shit. I'll be off to Australia or NZ.

But the countrys already fucked, like proppa fucked, so regardless of who wins doesnt really matter
Colin

6th May 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
are you kidding..they are on EVERY lampost here!

Ive seen one billboard in a field on a 180 mile drive yesterday.

Theres nothing around here!!

The school at my parents which is a polling station has feck all up aswell!!

Usually theres more drama!!
Ste M

6th May 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has to be done.. If not already.. Probably has..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8663681.stm

Made me LOL so fuckin' much. Especially that women at the end with an arse the size of the moon.

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by Steve_]
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Labour are going to win. Mark my words.

Like I said to Shell earlier; If they do, I'm fucking out of here. Fuck this shit. I'll be off to Australia or NZ.

But the countrys already fucked, like proppa fucked, so regardless of who wins doesnt really matter

So I'll not be any better off... EXCEPT the Scorching heat and gas guzzling motors
Colin

6th May 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Made me LOL so fuckin' much. Especially that women at the end with an arse the size of the moon.

wow total eclipse
Ste M

6th May 10 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

wow total eclipse

lol. Are you watchin the Election Live? They're talking utter crap IMO. And that "table" above the video is what I'm going off.
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh I've no idea why I'm floating about in here. I'm at work and can't see the election and if I was in a position to be able to watch it.... I'd be playing FIFA WC.
chrex

6th May 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

voters in sheffield have stopped the ballot box from leaving as they were turned away. the riots start already.
The country will be in a civil war by next weekend.

hmm...wonder if top gear is on dave...
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They run out of shit to talk about.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Why is everyone so bothered about it all

Some of us appreciate that tens of thousands of people fought and died so that we could have a democracy, freedom and the right to vote.

If you do not care perhaps you should move to a Communist state like North Korea or a dictatorship country where you do not have the option to vote.

It is your decision not to vote but clearly you take this right for granted.

to anyone whom did not know who to vote for then skip Eastenders for a night or whatever reality tv pish you watch and take 30 minutes to study manifestos. Not that I imagine you watching such things Colin unless Jade has control of the remote

chrex

6th May 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and around here...all we've had is Labour bloody flyers with bollox written all over them. So thats where my taxes went this month!

More fecking waste...
Hammer

6th May 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrex
oh and around here...all we've had is Labour bloody flyers with bollox written all over them. So thats where my taxes went this month!

More fecking waste...

Your tax money hasn't been spent on Labour flyers with bollox written on them
chrex

6th May 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i know...

but thought i'd try and throw some anger in there...

Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:

Some of us appreciate that tens of thousands of people fought and died so that we could have a democracy, freedom and the right to vote.

If you do not care perhaps you should move to a Communist state like North Korea or a dictatorship country where you do not have the option to vote.

to anyone whom did not know who to vote for then skip Eastenders for a night or whatever reality tv pish you watch and take 30 minutes to study manifestos. Not that I imagine you watching such things Colin unless Jade has control of the remote

Isn't that a bit ironic. He has the freedom to choose whether to, or not to vote and you have a moan at him for it Mark
James

6th May 10 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love how they slipped in the bomb threat at one of the counts as if it was insignificant
Lawrah
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Omg fucking hurry up with this.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Isn't that a bit ironic. He has the freedom to choose whether to, or not to vote and you have a moan at him for it Mark

Its true what they say about couples, they become more like each other = Know it all.

He has the freedom to choose wether or not to vote.

He has chosen not to vote.

Thus IMO he has taken that choice for granted and does not give a flying fuck about the people that earnt that right for future generations of which Colin is part off.
Colin

6th May 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yes.....ok

I meant watching it live on TV............why Just wait until the am....its not like your going to miss out on anything!!
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Its true what they say about couples, they become more like each other = Know it all.

He has the freedom to choose wether or not to vote.

He has chosen not to vote.

Thus IMO he has taken that choice for granted and does not give a flying fuck about the people that earnt that right for future generations of which Colin is part off.

Care to elaborate?

He may have taken that choice for granted, as have I, but that is still our choice to make. It is your opinion and you're entitled to it, however it is just that, an opinion.
Colin

6th May 10 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I withheld my right to vote because all the candidates were shitcunts...no other reason
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I withheld my vote because the fuckers didn't give me my postal vote for the third year running.
SetH

6th May 10 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes Eck it is just my opinion nothing more.

Care to elaborate, yes to a point...

If you choose not to vote dont start bitching about the government and any associated policies over the next few years. You have had your chance to vote and influence (as much as we can anyway) decisions so thus you forfeit your right to complain when you dont like the way your taxes or your health service etc etc has gone.

Thus you would have taken your chance to vote for granted.

Sure this is all relative, ie one voter is not suddenly going to change the world.

However if we all shared your attitude then how the hell could we maintain a democracy.

Those that live in Countries where they do not have the liberty of voting would not be able to comprehend why you do not want to vote. Again this is all subjective but the principle is still the same, you clearly take your vote for granted.
Colin

6th May 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was actually going to vote conservatives until I done some research on the local candidate.

Its only fucking Susan Boyle!!

Dont fancy our chances with that tbh, plus its a labour safe seat here anyway, he'll be back in for another term without doubt!!
Eck
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The part I wanted elaborating was the Know it all part. The other bold was done by youself.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Election Night - Real time chat (almost) 22 database queries in 0.0142419 seconds