corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheating .....

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheating .....
SetH

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i listed the revised 2010 HEFFER scale in prem, ill find it and u2u it.
Gareth

26th May 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got it haha!
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

26th May 10 at 08:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
Live and let live, ignorance is bliss isnt it

it only becomes an issue when your caught

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daimo B

26th May 10 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM

Just noticed this reply !!

I mentioned Ronan Keating because he's whining and wanting sympathy for something he caused !! Typical male attitude to turn it all around and blame the wife for not being able to forgive him!!

And I was joking about Colin and another man hence the

Again, maybe the women should do a better job in the bedroom to stop her man from getting bored of the same thing. If the sex is fun and exciting, there is no reason to play elsewhere.

If she aint putting out (how do you know, she could have turned into one of those fridgid mooses) the of course he's going to go elsewhere if offered. He is a human being, not a robot.

All these women blame the men, but really, its is ALL the blokes fault?

keep your man happy, and all is well. Sure its the blokes faut for getting his end away, no doubting or disbuting that... But why has he played away? Just for fun? Don't think so, sure some blokes would be like that sure, but how does anyone know the state of affairs in the Keating household.

Men are genetically programmed to be on the prowl and claim a mate. Women are always banging on about being able to read men, but clearly they don't

As said, its not always black at white.

[Edited on 26-05-2010 by VXR]
Tomnova16
Premium Member

26th May 10 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you are in a different post code when you do it then its fine

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

31st May 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just be sure that they dont show your gf the messages youve been sending them
Shell
Premium Member

31st May 10 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Archie
quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
Originally posted by Archie
Think i've cheated on almost every girlfriend i've had.
Current GF i cheated on 3 times in a matter of weeks, that was in January, i ended it after the 3rd and we got back together a month ago, realised what i had when i threw it away, so far i've behaved, but there again i havent been out on the town with my mates and have lost contact with most of the cock loving slags that i know.

I do get the odd urge to go on the sleaze but i just crack one off and dont.

I think i cheated alot because thats how my Dad rolls, role model and all that.

No point regretting anything though i've had my fun, i'm only 21, life is for living and sex is good fun.
Be like playing the same game on xbox all the time if you didnt get a bit of 'strange' every now and then.

Piss off with blaming your Dad You and only you are responsible for the fact you're a cheating dickhead.

I didnt say, i cheat and i blame my dad, i just dont see anything wrong with it given that hes done it for as long as i remember.

I'm finding it quite hard to resist telling you exactly what I think of the pish you're spouting I'm glad you got caught, just feel sorry for your mrs. She'st most definately better off by the sounds of it though. If you're dad was a rapist, and had been for as long as you could remember, would you see nothing wrong with that either? You know it's wrong.
SetH

31st May 10 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell whats your boobie size please?
mwg

31st May 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm surprised by the amount of people that think its ok to cheat.

This is why women think most men are dick heads and cant trust them. Just ruining it for the rest of us.
Shell
Premium Member

31st May 10 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Big enough!
SetH

31st May 10 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Big enough!

Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

31st May 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm finding it quite hard to resist telling you exactly what I think of the pish you're spouting I'm glad you got caught, just feel sorry for your mrs. She'st most definately better off by the sounds of it though. If you're dad was a rapist, and had been for as long as you could remember, would you see nothing wrong with that either? You know it's wrong.

Do tell. I'm intrueged. I could be doing with something to amuse me.
N3CRO

31st May 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

This is why women think most men are dick heads and cant trust them. Just ruining it for the rest of us.

Women aren't much better these days.
SetH

31st May 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my friends is a serial cheater.

He also blames his dad whom is a serial adulterer and interestingly is a reverend.

When he gave me this excuse claiming it was in his genes to behave like this I told him to GTF.

However there is strong evidence for the father being a bad role model. I cant link you to any articles right now but this goes someway to explaining behaviours aquired this way but obviously does not excuse them.

Of course there are many other variables at play here but the father role model behaviours should not be dismissed instantly.
Edd

31st May 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've never cheated

had plenty of chances to if i wanted but that split second oh my god i want to smash her feeling goes when i think of how bad it would make my gf feel when she found out

because they always find out
Edd

31st May 10 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Of course there are many other variables at play here but the father role model behaviours should not be dismissed instantly.

only for people who look to blame others for their shortfalls

my father was a serial cheater, so much so i have "brothers and sisters" i have never met
my father had a drink problem

i am none of these....why because every day i want to be better than him
Generation

31st May 10 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All of you that have been cheated on, how did you find out, and how did you react?

I personally have never cheated.
bigboykarl

31st May 10 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Again, maybe the women should do a better job in the bedroom to stop her man from getting bored of the same thing. If the sex is fun and exciting, there is no reason to play elsewhere.

don't agree with that at all....i've been married 21 years i had a brief affair 4 years ago there is nobody better in bed to me than my wife she is great...but i still cheated and got found out...i have pondered this over the last years as to why..maybe cause the girl was only 23 and it played to my ego..maybe she threw herself at me..(i still should have been man enough to refuse) i still don't know the answer's...what i do know is that it brought me and my wife closer together ,made our relationship that much stronger..we laugh about what happened now..although i still apologise and still feel guilty at least once a week

JadeM
Premium Member

31st May 10 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

If she aint putting out (how do you know, she could have turned into one of those fridgid mooses) the of course he's going to go elsewhere if offered. He is a human being, not a robot.

All these women blame the men, but really, its is ALL the blokes fault?

keep your man happy, and all is well. Sure its the blokes faut for getting his end away, no doubting or disbuting that... But why has he played away? Just for fun? Don't think so, sure some blokes would be like that sure, but how does anyone know the state of affairs in the Keating household.

Men are genetically programmed to be on the prowl and claim a mate. Women are always banging on about being able to read men, but clearly they don't

As said, its not always black at white.

None of us know the state of affairs in the Keating household, or what goes on in their bedroom . The point I was making is - he cheated (for whatever reason) and now he's regretting it big time and expecting us all to feel sorry for him!!!

Your point about 'keep your man happy' - what about 'keeping your woman happy' surely its up to the guy to keep things fun and exciting in the bedroom just as much as the other way around

At the end of the day, if your in a relationship there's no excuse for cheating imo. As I said before if your even tempted to cheat, then do the decent thing and end the relationship first!
SetH

31st May 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
quote:

only for people who look to blame others for their shortfalls

my father was a serial cheater, so much so i have "brothers and sisters" i have never met
my father had a drink problem

i am none of these....why because every day i want to be better than him

Sure it does not apply to everyone.

However the arguments and evidence for behaviours acquired via a father role model are very strong though and encompass many behaviours/traits from cheating through to violence etc.

So I was just saying that it should not be instantly dismissed/written off as it was earlier in this thread.
SetH

31st May 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
None of us know the state of affairs in the Keating household, or what goes on in their bedroom . The point I was making is - he cheated (for whatever reason) and now he's regretting it big time and expecting us all to feel sorry for him!!!

Your point about 'keep your man happy' - what about 'keeping your woman happy' surely its up to the guy to keep things fun and exciting in the bedroom just as much as the other way around

At the end of the day, if your in a relationship there's no excuse for cheating imo. As I said before if your even tempted to cheat, then do the decent thing and end the relationship first!

give your man more sex then he can handle.

Dont be boring in bed.

Keep his cock locked up or give it the old "I dont feel like it or i've got a headache shit" then expect him to run of with someone that does CIM, ATM, Bum romances etc etc
Rickavo

31st May 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rickavo
quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Women aren't much better these days.

^ This, women are just better at keeping it secret

Tommy L

31st May 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are some bellends in this thread
Graham88

31st May 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never cheated personally, but I can see why alot of people do it. Nothing more frustrating than the old "I'm too tired" excuses coming out etc, so I'd imagine it'd be easy to stray elsewhere.

Having said that, I think the biggest problem these days is people having the ability to talk to the other person about the feelings or anxities they are having, they'd sooner go to their best mate and bitch about it than actually approach the problem.
baza31

31st May 10 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all women are slags apart from your mum,stick to that and youll never go wrong

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheating ..... 23 database queries in 0.3550360 seconds