corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean up Corsa Sport?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clean up Corsa Sport?
dangermouse2503

User status: Offline
26th Oct 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc
quote:
Originally posted by dangermouse2503
Before we start........... long and boring post

who the fuck do you think you are? telling people they can do this cant do that has to be done this way mustn't do it that way, if you dont like it here, see that red x at the top right of your internet browser, use it to click out and fuck off.

I found it amusing
AlexW

If your price was stupidly high, then fair enough, maybe you didnt know what it was worth and he was just being nice saying its worth XYZ, but maybe you took it the wrong way?

Havoc
Banned

quote:
quote:
quote:
Before we start........... long and boring post

who the fuck do you think you are? telling people they can do this cant do that has to be done this way mustn't do it that way, if you dont like it here, see that red x at the top right of your internet browser, use it to click out and fuck off.

I found it amusing

im glad someone did
Rob B

That's not abuse, that's informing you of a bargain he may of had and helping you with a more realistic price.
dangermouse2503

26th Oct 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AW06
If your price was stupidly high, then fair enough, maybe you didnt know what it was worth and he was just being nice saying its worth XYZ, but maybe you took it the wrong way?

I went through past ads what other members had posted selling the same or similar item and priced mine under there asking prices as I wanted a quick sale.

I didnt take it the right or the wrong way. I presumed he was trying to be cheeky to see if I'd drop considerably on the price and hats off to him for trying
dangermouse2503

26th Oct 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
That's not abuse, that's informing you of a bargain he may of had and helping you with a more realistic price.

He messaged me 24 hours before he u2u'd again informing me of his purchase
Rob B

26th Oct 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still not calling you " a Knob head " is it.
Stu-G

26th Oct 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

normally if people dont like the site they dont use it? or just get on with it!
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
see that red x at the top right of your internet browser, use it to click out and fuck off.

Never noticed that 'x' was red until i read your post , thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Oct 10 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Someone(I wont mention user names) took there time to go out of there way to u2u me that my price was exaggerated and told me what he thought it was worth.

Then 48 hours later u2u'd me again inform me that he'd purchsed a full interior with the same bolster wear for £46 off Ebay.
Sounds fairly helpful to me to be honest.

I don't love people intervening in trades, price is a matter for the seller primarily and buyer secondarily but all of that to me looks like he's either trying to get a good deal himself, which is fair, or a sale for you, which is also fair.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Someone(I wont mention user names) took there time to go out of there way to u2u me that my price was exaggerated and told me what he thought it was worth.

Then 48 hours later u2u'd me again inform me that he'd purchsed a full interior with the same bolster wear for £46 off Ebay.
Sounds fairly helpful to me to be honest.

I don't love people intervening in trades, price is a matter for the seller primarily and buyer secondarily but all of that to me looks like he's either trying to get a good deal himself, which is fair, or a sale for you, which is also fair.

I'd agree.

If he was posting in your thread, complaining about how your price was too high and you should lower it, then that goes against the rules of the site and he would quite rightly get a u2u from a moderator pointing this out to him (provided, of course, that it has been brought to the attention of the mod).

However, what he did broke no rules, and simply was him trying to get a lower price for it - you could quite simply say no, or begin bartering with him to complete a sale.
Russ

26th Oct 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
see that red x at the top right of your internet browser
What if he's on a mac
Gary
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
What if he's on a mac

alan-g-w

26th Oct 10 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought this dangermouse was going to go the right way with this but he's way off IMO. There's no problem with spelling and grammar, you've got to have near enough zero braincells to get fucked over on a sale. As for the bad language - fair point if this was a site used by kids but the VAST majority of people are at least 17, maybe some 16 yr olds. I don't know if the OP has had some sort of sheltered upbringing but by 16 I'd swear whenever, unless I was going to get into trouble for it or where I would offend anyone - school, around family, in the middle of shops etc. I think I could safely assume that no-one would take offence to the point that they would be upset if you use a bit of blue language. Fair enough, swearing shouldn't be a part of life if you don't want it to be. But it's going to be, whether you're walking down the street, in a park or in this instance on a website. It's a part of adult life.

The only thing wrong with this site, as has been said, is the fact that the 'in crowd' get away with so much more than new users - this is almost a common sense sort of thing but it's the only negative thing as far as I'm concerned. There's some amount of arse kissing goes on but it's just one of these things that if you don't like you don't need to be around to see. I'm fine with ignoring it, horses for courses.

I was expecting a good point to be made looking at the length of the first post but it was quite an anti-climax.

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by alan-g-w]
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Oct 10 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you give me examples of this in-crowd issue.
alan-g-w

26th Oct 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not as bad any more since the clown hasn't been on so much. But you know as well as I do - take that thread with the guy baza81 or whatever. He was doing work, got told to take whatever he found and ended up doing just that. Because the clown declared he was a pikey bastard all the arse kissers clung onto that and all that happened was that baza got driven away by abuse from all of the clown's followers. I wouldn't be shouting for a ban, but if it was a user that was here for a matter of days rather than years it would have been a totally different case - both from people listening to their opinion and getting a bollocking from any mods.
alan-g-w

26th Oct 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As said, I'm fine with ignoring it. But I can see where people are coming from.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Oct 10 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're talking about the money in the loft thing, I'm quite sure people's opinion wasn't entirely based around listening to the views of one single member.
alan-g-w

26th Oct 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say that. But the clown had so many people with their heads up his arse that it did influence whole threads.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what pisses me off is when people post in general chat when it should be in off day!
RCoughtrie

26th Oct 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clean up Corsa Sport ? eh ? the place is going from strength to strength each year.

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by RCoughtrie]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCoughtrie
Clean up Corsa Sport ? eh ? the place is going from strength to strength each year.

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by RCoughtrie]

lies!

this place has gone down hill eah day since the 27th of march 2004
sri_baby

26th Oct 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree totally, i think if there's a dispute posted against someone 3 times they should be removed from the site, ive bin on the site a while now and ive noticed quiet a few people like to start arguments which is abit anoying but im sure there in every forum but i agree with everything dangermouse says
Steve
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just lolz
mantamark

26th Oct 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
What if he's on a mac

I've got Firefox, box is red, but the X is white.....

Also, thread blows. If you dont like it, dont use it, hundreds of people use it every day, so it cant be so bad.

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean up Corsa Sport? 22 database queries in 0.0141349 seconds