corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigration System strikes again

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immigration System strikes again
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Dec 10 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nikkijamie
our countries run by tossers

agree completely - it has been for a number of centuries - our leaders have not only fucked our country - they have done a good job of fucking africa and the middle east too(and hitler isnt the answer)

Obviously, he's dead. Not gonna do a right lot of good now is he!

The counrty would definatly benefit from some of his extreme veiws though. Just not taken to the same extent.

as you have already said .... which ones exactly would you like to adopt. Im not going to lecture you on jews or anything - im just interested if you actually know what Hitlers ideas were?

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by Dr Pepper]

Ive already posted a couple.

But basicly, survival of the fittest and pushing the human race forward.
Ryan

16th Dec 10 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RYAN89
It is exactly the same thing

dont be silly.

1 - I dont like people using the word nigger unless its done for comedic or hip hop reasons
2 - I dont like niggers

are both those statements rascist just because they both have the word nigger in them? - no - of course not, because of context

now stop being silly please

I said the fact that he has a brown face has nothing to do with it.

'Nothing' being the word to take note of there.

Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nikkijamie
our countries run by tossers

agree completely - it has been for a number of centuries - our leaders have not only fucked our country - they have done a good job of fucking africa and the middle east too(and hitler isnt the answer)

Obviously, he's dead. Not gonna do a right lot of good now is he!

The counrty would definatly benefit from some of his extreme veiws though. Just not taken to the same extent.

as you have already said .... which ones exactly would you like to adopt. Im not going to lecture you on jews or anything - im just interested if you actually know what Hitlers ideas were?

Ive already posted a couple.

But basicly, survival of the fittest and pushing the human race forward.

lol - so basically you have no idea what his actual ideas were - what you are spouting there is Nazi propaganda - its not one of hitlers actual philosophies - its just what he said he claimed he was doing in order to make people do it.

Thats hardly a policy we can adopt- its just a vague silly idea about what should happen in a perfect world - we are not going to get far if thats the best you can come up with

Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously they arnt political stratagies but you get me.

I totally believe in this perfect race, but not with teh race bit.

If someone is just a layabout bum who has no intention of helping the country might as well be shot imo. Wastes of space. I mean all youve got to do to help the country is get of your lazy bone idle arse!
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

lol - so basically you have no idea what his actual ideas were - what you are spouting there is Nazi propaganda - its not one of hitlers actual philosophies - its just what he said he claimed he was doing in order to make people do it.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, . . . so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. (Hitler 1943)

Pretty sure thats a philosophy.

Pretty sure ive already posted that.

Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Obviously they arnt political stratagies but you get me.

I totally believe in this perfect race, but not with teh race bit.

If someone is just a layabout bum who has no intention of helping the country might as well be shot imo. Wastes of space. I mean all youve got to do to help the country is get of your lazy bone idle arse!

Agreed - I have a job.

The trouble is - the way Hitler created jobs and ended depression - was by arming his country to the teeth, employing people in death squads, armies, militia ect etc then going round his neighbouring countries indescriminently murdering folk.

We could get everyone into work if we did the same - im not really sure its a workable policy though.

Any other ideas?
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, . . . so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. (Hitler 1943)

what do you class as 'our race' or 'our people'?. Hitler was referring to white blonde haired german speaking christians - what are you referring to? Have you even thought about how you define 'our race'?

Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you still there? You might also want to think about why hitler came to power. It was because we tried to bury germany after the first world war - we fucked them up so bad that they could not feed or give jobs to their people, we made sure they were reduced to a third world country conditions.

Out of this came hitler - with a desire to overturn these harsh conditions we had forced on the german people and he used fundamentalism to unite people in a struggle(jihad if you like) agaisnt us and other nations.

Kind of reminds you of Iraq doesnt it?

We fuck a country untill it is on its knees, then fundamentalism and nationalism goes crazy in that country untill they come back hard at us.

Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

what do you class as 'our race'. Hitler was referring to white blonde haired german speakers - what are you referring to? Have you even thought about how you define 'our race'?

You really need to start reading posts.

Ive already said i agree with the perfect race, but not the race part. More of a perfect human.

I also never said i agreed with everything he said. Good ideas, taken to the extreme.

Change 'our race' to 'Good, honest, hard working citizens' and it makes perfect sence to me.

I'll put it together for you since you dont like reading more than one post.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our 'Good, honest, hard working citizens' , . . . so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe.
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what do you class as 'our race'. Hitler was referring to white blonde haired german speakers - what are you referring to? Have you even thought about how you define 'our race'?

You really need to start reading posts.

Ive already said i agree with the perfect race, but not the race part. More of a perfect human.

I also never said i agreed with everything he said. Good ideas, taken to the extreme.

Change 'our race' to 'Good, honest, hard working citizens' and it makes perfect sence to me.

I'll put it together for you since you dont like reading more than one post.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our 'Good, honest, hard working citizens' , . . . so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe.

Yes - and im telling you that was propaganda - its not a real idea - its what hitler was saying to unite germans behind an effort to take on the rest of the world and right the wrongs that he had seen us do to his nation in The Treaty of Versailles and beyond. People believed it at the time because hitler controlled all the media and if you didntbelive it you were killed ----- you should know better

Do you understand?

Hitlers plans were as complicated as this

1- gain power through propaganda and force
2- rearm the country and create a mini boom in the countries economy
3- invade poland and other countries and kill as many as possible
4- kill the jews

seriously- all this other stuff is fantasy - you would know this if you actually had the first clue about what you are talking about. Those are not real policies, it doesnt even make sense when you break it down - certainly not in the modern uk society.

It is a pure fluke of science you were born where you were - we are humans - countries and borders are the creation of humans - they dont really exist, you are no different from an iraqi apart from the fact you were born in a different country .... If you really want to help your 'people' advance, then you need to start looking at how to fix the world as a whole, not how to fuck up other coutries for our gain..... that is what we have done for centuries and it clearly doesnt work.

If you want to end muslim extremism you need to spend money on educating the poor in these countries, you need to free up their media and you need to stop killing their children with american/jewish bombs

Sam
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr Pepper, the Nazis among us on CS are too blinded by the propaganda so it's probably fruitless trying to educate them otherwise.

[Edited on 16-12-2010 by Sam]
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

2- rearm the country and create a mini boom in the country
4- kill the jews

seriously- all this other stuff is fantasy - you would know this if you actually had the first clue about what you are talking about.

And his reason for all that was to create the perfect race. Which i have been over.

It dont matter for what reason he wanted to do that, it was a good fucking idea taken to the extreme!!

If Hitler mk2 came along and was in charge of the UK with the same ideas but against the countries scum etc, i'm pretty sure you'd be happy about it.
Half Pint

16th Dec 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is Hitler and where do i sign, cos thats one fucker that needs murdering first!
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

2- rearm the country and create a mini boom in the country
4- kill the jews

seriously- all this other stuff is fantasy - you would know this if you actually had the first clue about what you are talking about.

And his reason for all that was to create the perfect race. Which i have been over.

It dont matter for what reason he wanted to do that, it was a good fucking idea taken to the extreme!!

If Hitler mk2 came along and was in charge of the UK with the same ideas but against the countries scum etc, i'm pretty sure you'd be happy about it.

No that was not his reason - his reasons were revenge, insanity, power crazy, blood lust .... it certainly wasnt for some perfect ideological reasons - you are wrong, you are spouting nazi propaganda and you should stop
I give up - you need to read some books because you are seriously misguided

Sam
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So (I am assuming you are a white, British born and bred person) what happens if say for example you met a girl who you fancied and later on fell in love with, wanted to settle down with and have kids with etc.

Except the girl was black, or Asian, or whatever.

Would you completely dismiss the idea because of your racist beliefs?
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It is a pure fluke of science you were born where you were - we are humans - countries and borders are the creation of humans - they dont really exist, you are no different from an iraqi apart from the fact you were born in a different country .... If you really want to help your 'people' advance, then you need to start looking at how to fix the world as a whole, not how to fuck up other coutries for our gain..... that is what we have done for centuries and it clearly doesnt work.

This.

I think you've taken me completly wrong tbh.

I'm not some Nazi lover. I hold no judgement against anyone at all. Apart from the scum of society.

I dont agree with invading countries and killing folk, i dont agree that Jews are bad, i dont believe we all should be white.

What i do agree with is that anyone who is a burden to our country/world might as well be shot. I have no time for arseholes, people on the sick for no reason, people who want to blow us up, students who protest, ethnics who think the should be treated differently, arsehole kids, arsehole adults.

As Ollie said, if you are a Cunt then you are a Cunt, race dont come into it.

Hope thats cleared thing up a bit
Half Pint

16th Dec 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

So (I am assuming you are a white, British born and bred person) what happens if say for example you met a girl who you fancied and later on fell in love with, wanted to settle down with and have kids with etc.

i'd kick the fucker out of her life and hide her Frizel style....
Gary
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

I take people as who they are. I have no asian friends at all, because the ones i know are cunts. I have a couple of Black friends, who are some of the nicest blokes i know.

I'm not a racist. I'm a alliwannadoisscamthegovernment...ist
Dr Pepper

16th Dec 10 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

This.

I think you've taken me completly wrong tbh.

I'm not some Nazi lover. I hold no judgement against anyone at all. Apart from the scum of society.

I dont agree with invading countries and killing folk, i dont agree that Jews are bad, i dont believe we all should be white.

What i do agree with is that anyone who is a burden to our country/world might as well be shot. I have no time for arseholes, people on the sick for no reason, people who want to blow us up, students who protest, ethnics who think the should be treated differently, arsehole kids, arsehole adults.

As Ollie said, if you are a Cunt then you are a Cunt, race dont come into it.

Hope thats cleared thing up a bit

Yes - I get it, you dont think the welfare system should be abused and you dont think our laws should be broken ...... Thats fine - im on board - just cut out the nazi statements

By the way - students protesting is not a problem - its a method that has achieved many good law changes over the years nwhich have been in all our benefits ..... the problem is the way in which they protest - which was like a load of spoilt twats the other week.

People shouldnt be having a go at students from poor backgrounds - they do have a valid point that it is not a good idea for only rich white kids to be educated. Universities are a good thing - they are worth contributing money too - otherwise we would still be burning withces at the stake in the name of christianity.

Your gripe should be with the way in which these prats protested- not the reasons for it.

Nath

16th Dec 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this can of worms was bigger than I envisaged.
JonnyJ

16th Dec 10 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

You honestly started a thread about immigrants on here and DIDNT expect at least 5 pages?!?!
Nath

16th Dec 10 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

You honestly started a thread about immigrants on here and DIDNT expect at least 5 pages?!?!

Sure as hell didn't expect Jews and Jesus to be mentioned.
MarkM

16th Dec 10 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going mad here after heading the verdict given for that fucker.
GF-91
Banned

16th Dec 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
I'm going mad here after heading the verdict given for that fucker.

Are you waving your arms about?
John

16th Dec 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RYAN89

But we would get labeled as racists by all the lefty cunts, as the BNP have.

This may have already been pointed out but, the BNP are labelled racists because they are.

As for original story, what a joke, it's nothing to do with his colour either, it's the attitude that more seem to have than not.

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Immigration System strikes again 22 database queries in 0.0218101 seconds