corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If there was £15 sat in a self service check out at Tesco what would you do?

Poll: If there was £15 sat in a self service check out at Tesco what would you do?
  Put it in your pocket and walk away.
  Hand it over to a member of staff incase they came back for it

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If there was £15 sat in a self service check out at Tesco what would you do?
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
4th Aug 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

I returned a phone yesterday to a girl who had left it in the park. £400 Blackberry. She was about 14 and didn't give a fuck. Little cunt!

not even a blow job mate?
Jake

4th Aug 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i found 20quid on the floor i would take lynny out to a harvester
Generation

4th Aug 11 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robo C20Let
walk away dam right lol i remember walking up to a cash point and someone had left there card in and gone (late at night no one around or cars to be seen so i helped myself to £100 lol

Bs, machines pull card back in within 30 secs and cathodes not come out without card being taken.

How could nobody be about
Dave

4th Aug 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm always pretty honest with this kind of stuff.

Found a purse on the way home from school, seem to remember getting some cash for that, found a few phones and got those back to the owners too and a girls bank card in the local nightclub.

I was behind a woman in the supermarket recently and saw a tenner on the floor. As she was paying at the time I pointed it out and asked her if she'd dropped it. She gave me the dirtiest look as though I was pulling some sort of scam and said she didn't have any cash on her and walked off. Decided to keep that one.
am4nf

4th Aug 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
So I had a look through her messages / photos in case of any nudity

Its got to be done tbh
BarnshaW

4th Aug 11 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave
I was behind a woman in the supermarket recently and saw a tenner on the floor. As she was paying at the time I pointed it out and asked her if she'd dropped it. She gave me the dirtiest look as though I was pulling some sort of scam and said she didn't have any cash on her and walked off. Decided to keep that one.

i dont know why but i just cracked up reading that, "decided to keep that one"
Nath

4th Aug 11 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same
Jed D

4th Aug 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as im sure some of you are aware i work at an asda store, not quite tesco but hey...

anyway, one day i finished my shift and came out to go to the staff car park which involves passing the cash machines..
walking towards them and heard bleep bleep bleep, someone had left £80 hanging out of it. so i grabbed it and froze for a second.... cams watching... what do i do..? anyways i took it in and handed it to customer services (dont fancy loosing my job) and some redneck fella noticed and said "id of just shoved it in my pocket mate!!" i just laughed and shrugged my shoulders... anyway the rule is if its found and not claimed after 2 or 3weeks its yours, so i put my name down, time/date etc...
2 weeks later i went to check and loan behold someone got it about 5 mins after i handed it in. i asked the lass on customer services and she described a rough redneck fucker must of been they guy who told me to keep it, the twat!
kz

4th Aug 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that I've lost loads of shit, and gained some shit... that's karma!
Russ

5th Aug 11 at 05:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JedDy
as im sure some of you are aware i work at an asda store, not quite tesco but hey...

anyway, one day i finished my shift and came out to go to the staff car park which involves passing the cash machines..
walking towards them and heard bleep bleep bleep, someone had left £80 hanging out of it. so i grabbed it and froze for a second.... cams watching... what do i do..? anyways i took it in and handed it to customer services (dont fancy loosing my job) and some redneck fella noticed and said "id of just shoved it in my pocket mate!!" i just laughed and shrugged my shoulders... anyway the rule is if its found and not claimed after 2 or 3weeks its yours, so i put my name down, time/date etc...
2 weeks later i went to check and loan behold someone got it about 5 mins after i handed it in. i asked the lass on customer services and she described a rough redneck fucker must of been they guy who told me to keep it, the twat!
Fpmsl
morpheus22

5th Aug 11 at 05:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i found the wallet belonging to the local disabled drunk, so took it to his flat gave it him asked if everything was there and he said "no! theres £20 been taken out of it" and then asked me for it back no thanks or sweet fa
will_doyle
Banned

21st Aug 11 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
walk away dam right lol i remember walking up to a cash point and someone had left there card in and gone (late at night no one around or cars to be seen so i helped myself to £100 lol

im lost, the person left their card and cash?

or just card, how u no their pin?
BluKoo

21st Aug 11 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Thieving cunt!
CorsAsh

21st Aug 11 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No better than these apes.

But still implausible, if I'd left my card in a machine and £100 had been removed, I'd be telling my bank to check the camera that you find in most card machines these days.

[Edited on 21-08-2011 by CorsAsh]
ShEp

22nd Aug 11 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The machine spits the card out after a few seconds anyway
Ben G

22nd Aug 11 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would take it because i've found thing and gave them back before and all i've had is bad luck (camera stolen and wallet hd money taken from it) so i don't believe in karma.
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Aug 11 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i saw the person leave it then i would grab them and give it back, if it had clearly been left with noone in sight i would keep it, hand it in the to the staf and they are only going to pocket it themselves
Ben G

22nd Aug 11 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah same, different if you know who left it there.

i also like when items come up at a much cheaper price on tills then they should be.

had it in b&q once and the cashier looked at it as if to say it was too cheap. didn't say anything and walked away with a bargain.
Whittie

22nd Aug 11 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've lost 3 iPhones, never been returned or handed in, obviously lost bits of money too.

I was drunk on a night out in Manchester once, withdrew £200, walked off.... lad comes running up to me with my money. Gave him £40. Only time someone has ever been honest.

As someone said, you lost some shit, and you gain some. It evens itself out over time.

I'd take the £15.
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Aug 11 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lost the entire contents of your wallet in Chester too
Whittie

22nd Aug 11 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I managed to lose my simcard and £50 cash on Saturday mate. Currently have a phone without a simcard. Amazing.
Jake

22nd Aug 11 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
I managed to lose my simcard and £50 cash on Saturday mate. Currently have a phone without a simcard. Amazing.

let me know when and where youre going out next mate
Whittie

22nd Aug 11 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you can mug me?
Tomnova16
Premium Member

22nd Aug 11 at 10:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i called a guy back who left £5 in there before

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Aug 11 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
So you can mug me?

Why would he need to mug you when you just leave it on the bar/table/counter??

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If there was £15 sat in a self service check out at Tesco what would you do? 23 database queries in 0.0167239 seconds