corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Red Arrow Crash

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red Arrow Crash
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Aug 11 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what i want to know is why has JR not replied to me asking him if hes going to combe in the other thread?
Ben G

25th Aug 11 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
there was a pic in the sun yesterday taken by someone in the crowd which clearly shows some sort of flame on the underside of the plane.

its quite clearly a navagational light, one on the top of the fuselarge too

sorry m8 i don't know about jets and shizz, but if thats so, why is it only on his plane and no others? seems a bit of a coincidence.
jr

25th Aug 11 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
there was a pic in the sun yesterday taken by someone in the crowd which clearly shows some sort of flame on the underside of the plane.

its quite clearly a navagational light, one on the top of the fuselarge too

sorry m8 i don't know about jets and shizz, but if thats so, why is it only on his plane and no others? seems a bit of a coincidence.

That I can't answer, but in that series of pics others apart from red 4 are displaying theres
Ste
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That light in the picture is the strobe (anti collision light)

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ojc

25th Aug 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What caliber are the guns on the Typhoon? Actually who makes them etc so I can read about it.

Thanks.
Steve
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

27mm mauser bk27
Jambo

25th Aug 11 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
ufo imo

Saw a UFO on Monday night.
Ste
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
27mm mauser bk27

This, but it is a linkless version fed from a cartridge not a belt like in a Tornado.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Red Arrow Crash 23 database queries in 0.0154929 seconds