corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The way to deal with neds/chavs

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The way to deal with neds/chavs
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Dec 11 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
What if he had bene mugged and couldnt afford a ticket home?

What if it was a young girl in that instance who had no money for the ticket, it is right to throw her off a train miles from home?

If he'd been mugged he should have gone to the appropriate people to sort it, not just jump on a train anyway.

Girl wouldnt have been a different story, but obv a bloke couldnt grab hold of her, but another bird could.
Eddx14xe

14th Dec 11 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why should he be allowed to travel to the next station, maybe thats where he whats to go. Maybe we should have a big guy on every train to do what he done. Being thrown off by a big guy is going to hurt more than a bloody £60 fine.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Dec 11 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h

And Adiohead, i'm sorry but a stabbing is a completely different scenario on more levels than I feel the need to explain.

Ok, so what if some arsehole chav was giving her shit on a train etc and got launched off. Would you complain then?
neil h

14th Dec 11 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh ffs can you at least come up with a sensible comparison. The only connection between said chav and the big bloke was lil chav is causing a passing inconveniance/irritation. He was not directly abusing the bloke, he was not violent towards him or anything like that.

If you really wanna play comparisons lets go with this one. What your saying is if you were in school and some kid was mouthing off at the teacher in class, then its perfectly acceptable for another student to forcibly remove them from the class room? No? Didn't think so.
John

14th Dec 11 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a lot more discipline when the teacher was able to belt them though, which is a better comparison.
Eddx14xe

14th Dec 11 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes

because all they are doing is disturbing the other students education. Why should a class lose out because of one little shit?
LeeM

14th Dec 11 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish people would stop defending the kid.
gobby little shite was asked to pay, he said no. he was asked to leave, he said no. he was made to leave by a member of society standing up for whats right and the good of the community.
its faggots who think big man was in the wrong that have caused the fucked up, politically correct, workshy country/world we live in.
John

14th Dec 11 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BBC news now says a complaint has been made against the big guy, he'll only lose out.
neil h

14th Dec 11 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
gobby little shite was asked to pay, he said no. he was asked to leave, he said no. he was made to leave by a member of society standing up for whats right and the good of the community.
its faggots who think big man was in the wrong that have caused the fucked up, politically correct, workshy country/world we live in.

I think you'll find no one is actually standing up for the kid
sc0ott

14th Dec 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oh ffs can you at least come up with a sensible comparison. The only connection between said chav and the big bloke was lil chav is causing a passing inconveniance/irritation. He was not directly abusing the bloke, he was not violent towards him or anything like that.

If you really wanna play comparisons lets go with this one. What your saying is if you were in school and some kid was mouthing off at the teacher in class, then its perfectly acceptable for another student to forcibly remove them from the class room? No? Didn't think so.

Are we saying the kids pay to be in class where as the one being mouthy isnt?
neil h

14th Dec 11 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh it would say alot about someone if money was to sway there morals
sc0ott

14th Dec 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not doing what the conductor asked him to do, swearing and shouting, not paying like everyone else. The chav deserved to be thrown off. Simple as that.
Graham88

14th Dec 11 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fro
quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
We have British Transport Police down this way so they would have attended.

Would they fuck!

They do, see them regularly fining people for not buying a ticket.

Yeah seen em nuff times when waiting to start work. People trying to chance getting away with paying by being on the last train & thinking no one is checking tickets by then.

Hell they even got called out cause I got accused of impersonating a colleague to try & get into our work depot, despite the fact I'm wearing London Underground clothing in a big marked up London Underground can

They are pretty shit hot in London.
adiohead

14th Dec 11 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And Adiohead, i'm sorry but a stabbing is a completely different scenario on more levels than I feel the need to explain.

So it's ok for someone to step in, but only when you think it is.

Get off.
adiohead

14th Dec 11 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LeeM

I think you'll find no one is actually standing up for the kid

Sunz said he hopes the kid gets money.

I hope the kid doesn't get any money and buys a ticket next time.
3CorsaMeal

14th Dec 11 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is why taliban is better, he would of had his feet chopped off and then dragged behind the train.

bet the kids in those caves respect the old guys.
neil h

14th Dec 11 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Not doing what the conductor asked him to do, swearing and shouting, not paying like everyone else. The chav deserved to be thrown off. Simple as that.

Yes by the appropriate authority. Fucking hell why is this so hard for people to follow.
Eddx14xe

14th Dec 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does it matter who throws him off. He got what he deserved.

But now a days its better to be a criminal living on benefits. You get everything paid for you and if you break into someones house and get hurt, you can get compensation.
LeeM

14th Dec 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott

Yes by the appropriate authority. Fucking hell why is this so hard for people to follow.

the appropriate authority was an old guy who had no chance of throwing him off, had he tried the kid probably would have lashed out at him and probably badly hurt him. i prefer the way it played out in the video
neil h

14th Dec 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The appropriate authority would have been the British Transport Police (how may times?).

And Edd, it matters who throws him off because there's a right way and a wrong way to do things. The example givien being the latter.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
The big guy was over the top in my view and he has no right to block someone from trying to enter the train.

Public pays loads to fund trains, if they can't sort out their own system other then ask other passangers to remove someone then

The train ticket is about £35

The passenger was doing what the kid caused the conductor not to be able to do. Don't lose sight of the fact that the conductor had already tried and failed to remove the kid. The kid was also rude and abusive.

The cost of the ticket isn't relevant, are you somehow claiming that he should get it for free because it's expensive? His other choice is not travel.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
While this is true, people calling the big bloke a hero are also whats wrong with this country.

there was no need for the big bloke to step in.

In the video I watched, the conductor wasn't having much success and the other passenger came out in support of the conductor.

Had the kid obeyed the conductor I wouldn't have been necessary to step in, but the kid failed to do that.
3CorsaMeal

14th Dec 11 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happens to the womans arm, the one sitting down that the two chaps wrestle past.

Is she trying to grab something or just got her big arm in the way?
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the bloke who threw the kid off the train was not an authority figure in this situation.

You are wrong. He has as much jurisdiction over that situation as anyone else.

I told a kid to pick up a sweet wrapper on the bus the other day, should I stop that because I'm not paid?
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
What if he had bene mugged and couldnt afford a ticket home?

What if it was a young girl in that instance who had no money for the ticket, it is right to throw her off a train miles from home?

That isn't what happened though is it. I'm sure if he'd been mugged and was somewhat more contrite during the conversation it would have ended differently.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The way to deal with neds/chavs 22 database queries in 0.0549469 seconds