corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RAPE

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RAPE
Dave

User status: Offline
5th Mar 12 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I disagree on the dress/act thing certainly. I don't think someone acting overly flirty in a bar or wearing revealing clothes is putting herself at risk of being raped.

I do think if you were to invite someone back to your house at the end of a night out though you are leading them to believe there is going to be some kind of sexual activity. Of course I'm not saying if she changes her mind she deserves to be raped, but she did have the option not to put herself in that situation.
JonnyJ

5th Mar 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its still in the guys control though. He can choose to rape or not. She cannot choose not to be raped.

So at the end of the day, no matter what the precursor was for 2 people ending up in that situation, its not the victims fault.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think people are seeing the point.

Noones is trying to say its the victims fault.

Going back to the car unlocked example, if you leave your car unlocked and it gets broken into its not the victims fault, but they could have taken measures to help prevent it, same as you could say its still in the thiefs control not to break into the car it doesnt work like that, with any crime

[Edited on 05-03-2012 by Steve]
smcGSI16V

5th Mar 12 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Its still in the guys control though. He can choose to rape or not. She cannot choose not to be raped.

Exactly.

Choice!

Steve, I think you still live in the dark ages abit.
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These arent rational people though, most likely people that dont care to read the appeals, nor have an ounce of moral decency or care about what they are doing.

These types of people have and always will exist. Nothing you can do about that.

Therefore being wise and a bit savvy is definately the safer and more sensible option rather then living under the "i shouldnt have to therefore il do what the fuck i want" attitude.

You shouldnt have to lock up your house but you still do
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you saying that people that lock up there houses are living in the dark ages?
smcGSI16V

5th Mar 12 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To the point where all women wear a burqa in public so they dont get raped?
Steve
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No thats daft lol, to the point where they just apply to common sense in certain situations.

You cant go too far as you take the enjoyment out of anything then whats the point in that, but certain things like some of the aforementioned examples I gave, certainly go someway to minimizing risk
Sunz

5th Mar 12 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I agree with Steve

He's just saying, why put yourself in a position where you're making it easier for the criminal, you can do things to help so you are less likey to be a victim.

He's not saying if you dress a certain way you deserve to be raped, just that dressing in a certain way could attracted the wrong kind of attention and the same if your too drunk to stand, be responsible and know the risk.

pow
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Winds me up something cronic this, on many different levels.

The main one is that advert fucks me off as it stereotypical of men 'on the bed woman and give me sex'. FFS not all men are like that.
All Torque

5th Mar 12 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aaaaaand here we go.....
Dom

5th Mar 12 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
Aaaaaand here we go.....

pow
Premium Member

5th Mar 12 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What?
silvercorsabee

5th Mar 12 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
quote:

Exactly.

Choice!

Steve, I think you still live in the dark ages abit.

not really, im 18 and i agree with steve!
Nath

5th Mar 12 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i dont get rape, i mean if the girl doesnt want it she doesnt get wet and it would phsyically kill to try and force my cock inside a fanny that wasnt wet, would really put me off rape tbh

Please tell me you arent being serious here

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
Aaaaaand here we go.....

Kerry

6th Mar 12 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
And Kerry I'm sorry,but I pray you never find yourself in that situation and have some girl say "she shouldn't have led him on".

I'm not saying rape is ok
I'm just saying I don't agree with the attitude that it's ok to lead someone on, especially if it's someone you don't know, and put yourself in a vulnerable situation!!! And if he doesn't like it then it's his problem.
Why would anyone want to do this in the first place?

And for the record. I have been in several situations, admittedly ones that I shouldn't of got myself in to either!!
emicen

6th Mar 12 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women's dress has far less to do with it than the general breakdown of the moral fabric of society. There's always been flesh on show at beaches since the 70s, its not like rape has suddenly moved from the seaside to the city.

Don't give a fuck if sound like CMD saying this, we live in a broken society. Its all about "I want it so I'm having it" and fuck the consequences.

As I type this, one of the adverts is on incidentally.
Steve
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 00:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is wanking over a girls pics on the net without her consent internet rape?
emicen

6th Mar 12 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Is wanking over a girls pics on the net without her consent internet rape?

Although I think you're a platinum grade cunt, I genuinely hope you don't ever have someone close to you go through a rape. Even if that's the only way you'd actually realise just how obtuse some of your remarks are.
Ojc

6th Mar 12 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boy lives in his own world
Rich H

6th Mar 12 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
What?! You shouldn't really rape people regardless of what they are wearing.

A girl going out in a tiny mini skirt and a near non existent top with boobs hanging out is asking for a bit of raping tbh.

I believe that's called grabbing and only acceptable in the Gypsy fraternity. It's hardly acceptable that because a girl is dressed showing off more skin than another, then she must be clearly asking for somebody to try it on with her whether she wants it or not?!
Steve
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unbelievable that that comment has gone unquestioned, yet my throw away comment about wanking over pics, flippant or not, has nothing to do with actual rape gets berated.

And after having a lengthy sensible discussion with a host of valid points raised too. Did anyone bother reading that?

Jeremy Clarkson syndrome.

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by Steve]
emicen

6th Mar 12 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Unbelievable that that comment has gone unquestioned, yet my throw away comment about wanking over pics, flippant or not, has nothing to do with actual rape gets berated.

And after having a lengthy sensible discussion with a host of valid points raised too. Did anyone bother reading that?

Jeremy Clarkson syndrome.

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by Steve]

Can't be arsed multiquoting so that one got picked. Sentiment stands.
mon3y1

6th Mar 12 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol at the guy who said suprise sex
Eck
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cannot believe there was actually a debate about whether rape is the guys fault or not

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » RAPE 22 database queries in 0.0167840 seconds