corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
John

User status: Offline
28th Sep 12 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a grown man, a professional, and he knows exactly what the repercussions will be.

That makes him a bit of a mental case imo, which is in itself a danger.

She's not dressed up in a club, she's in his class at school.

Not really sure what the difficulty in making that distinction is?

[Edited on 28-09-2012 by John]
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#justsaying
pow
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can you justify this? Recon the people that are have had a fiddle with someone underage in the past.

He is in a position of RESPONSIBILITY and has a duty of PASTORAL CARE over that girl, whether she is 5 or 15.

If he loved her that much he should of a) waited until she was 16 and b) sorted out the teacher/student thing
pow
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way if she was pressuring him into any of this the school would have dealt with her and he woul dhave had the full legal backing of a union.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes thats the biggest issue, the breach of trust, but its not national news. Must happen all the time
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are all missing the underlying motives from the Government on this.

What do you think will be the aftermath or all this?

Tighter controls and monitoring in schools to make sure 'this does not happen again' to satisfy all the idiots who are screaming why/how did this happen/was allowed to happen etc.

Yet more monitoring and big brother control of the population which will be passed through and justified as a result of this.

They were probably being monitored as soon as they left together, what followed was a set of scripted events that bring us to the 'capture' today.

#tinhat
pow
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Yes thats the biggest issue, the breach of trust, but its not national news. Must happen all the time

I do partially agree with that but you're saying it's okay that he can do what he's done to her!
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No i m not lol
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pow its ok, there is nothing you could have done. Let me know if you want to talk.
pow
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sobbing quietly in my office here
adiohead

28th Sep 12 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Teacher was a 1st grade idiot. Should have just waited a few months and he could have married her and not become a possible sex-offender/kidnapper/weirdo.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably still would have got the sack though
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure keeping his job was part of the plan when he ran off to France tbh so he'd still be up
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike Stammers
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I don't
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You would
flybikeslee

28th Sep 12 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would
Lawrah
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a friend who went out with their teacher in school, the school found out and wanted to keep it very quiet and asked the teacher to leave. No drama. They were together for years.
spencer88

28th Sep 12 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I have a friend who went out with their teacher in school, the school found out and wanted to keep it very quiet and asked the teacher to leave. No drama. They were together for years.

Your not telling me they actually loved each other? God help that two people could fall in love

Whilst her being 15 is an issue, they may actually be in love and she may be in no danger at all
RichR
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was the same at my school. A girl who went on to Cambridge, one of the brightest in the year above me was seeing the Music teacher. He was asked to move to another school, it was kept quiet and now 11/12 years later, they're married and have a child.

[Edited on 28-09-2012 by LiVe LeE]
adiohead

28th Sep 12 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a teacher at school who went out with some little kids. Ended up in prison, lol.

Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 15 year old foster girl in the house, I'd take the claw end of a hammer to any 30 year old that went anywhere near her.

Anyone that thinks it is ok is a filthy deviant. End of story.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics
neil h

28th Sep 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I have a 15 year old foster girl in the house, I'd take the claw end of a hammer to any 30 year old that went anywhere near her.

Anyone that thinks it is ok is a filthy deviant. End of story.

And if she was 16?

On a side note, I can't help their would have been far less interest if it was a 15 year old lad and a 30 year old woman (teacher or not).
Ojc

28th Sep 12 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
I had a teacher at school who went out with some little kids. Ended up in prison, lol.

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.0160742 seconds