corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for my haters.....

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for my haters.....
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Oct 12 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suing work is a cunts trick as they have been good enough to give you a job so just accept its one of those accidents in life and get on with it.

If you must sue someone, sue the owners
nathy_87

12th Oct 12 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's why big dogs like yours and the bull mastif should have muzzles. When I get my own place and get a Rottweiler although in my head it'll be soft as shit, as I'll be training it all sorts, it's still having a muzzle for when it's out. Even the softest dogs can turn at any time.

Also agree with the first sentence of what Gary has just said.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by nathy_87]
Gary
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 08:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick with me son, you wont go far wrong
adiohead

12th Oct 12 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just want to point out that my "can you sue?" post was a joke. Two days work and sueing from an accident already
neil h

12th Oct 12 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Suing work is a cunts trick as they have been good enough to give you a job so just accept its one of those accidents in life and get on with it.

They also have a duty of care to you as an employee (as do you to yourself/your coleagues). If its a genuine work place injury resulting in loss of earnings then why not claim ( I believe in this case its RIDDOR reportable too)? If you get sick pay then yes I totally agree claiming is a cunts trick but if not then I can't see a problem.
micra_pete
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely working in a boarding and rescue kennel one would expect that this sort of thing could happen?

Like if I worked in a kitchen, i'd expect burns?
neil h

12th Oct 12 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
surely working in a boarding and rescue kennel one would expect that this sort of thing could happen?

Gary
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
quote:

They also have a duty of care to you as an employee (as do you to yourself/your coleagues). If its a genuine work place injury resulting in loss of earnings then why not claim ( I believe in this case its RIDDOR reportable too)? If you get sick pay then yes I totally agree claiming is a cunts trick but if not then I can't see a problem.

Proper do-gooder you arnt ya!

You seem like the person who would work well in H&S
micra_pete
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
quote:

adiohead

12th Oct 12 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Totally agree.

Also, suing a rescue home....

Also, suing a rescue home over an incident that has also happened with your own dog just days before.

Also, hi
pow
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I agree too... you accept the risks that come with the job when you accept it. That's what has gone wrong with the country these days.
neil h

12th Oct 12 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Proper do-gooder you arnt ya!

You seem like the person who would work well in H&S

Nah not at all. Just think someone its one of the few cases I can think of where a personal injury claim may actually be justified. If your injured at work and may actually face a loss of earnings due to that injury, rather than this 'oooooh i had a crash at <5mph I defo have whiplash' crap.
adiohead

12th Oct 12 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two days work and already claiming for loss of earnings and injury....

May as well just kick a dog and let it bite you.
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics on my fb cbirkin got tendon damage an will be out of action for months, this hasn't just affected me, my fella has got to have time off to look after me, I'll have to be back an forth to the hospital for dressing changes an for physio, I can't look after my kids or myself as I need my hands for everything an cant use them
chrisritch

12th Oct 12 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So basically your explaining what you are now going to sue/claim for.

You couldn't make this up
chrisritch

12th Oct 12 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And you didn't have a job to start with so there is no way you should be able to claim loss of earnings
neil h

12th Oct 12 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
Two days work and already claiming for loss of earnings and injury....

May as well just kick a dog and let it bite you.

If your a workshy benefit scrounging twat, then sure
Ben G

12th Oct 12 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with sueing work if you have a genuine injury from a hazard in the workplace, but being at work for a day or 2 and getting such an injury as you describe seems a bit far fetched.

where i work, they put money aside every year for claims as they know it's a regular occurence. nothing wrong with it if it's genuine, but some people actually go around looking for hazards just to injure themselves to get some free monies.

what i see here, reminded me of those kinds of people.

[Edited on 12-10-2012 by Ben G]
Seany

12th Oct 12 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
Pics on my fb cbirkin got tendon damage an will be out of action for months, this hasn't just affected me, my fella has got to have time off to look after me, I'll have to be back an forth to the hospital for dressing changes an for physio, I can't look after my kids or myself as I need my hands for everything an cant use them

Can't look after kids buy can write on fb and cs no problem? You typing with your feet?
chloe16v

12th Oct 12 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 1 thumb free, I can't cook or pick anything up
SetH

12th Oct 12 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell, CS really is hitting an all time low in here. I am at a loss for words at some of the absolute cunting comments from people in here.

fucking shameful guys, seriously

If you work with dogs these things can and will happen. You have been really unlucky Chloe to have hd two incidents in such a short space of time. Hope it doesnt put you off working with dogs and that you recover soon.
Ben G

12th Oct 12 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it's a genuine injury, i agree she has a right to claim.

i'm wondering why i got loads of shit for speaking my mind a few pages back, about something that was true, and why people think it's alright to be on the bandwagon now.
SetH

12th Oct 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a massive anti-claim culture on here, fair enough I accept peoples views on that, not an issue.

I don't need to quote any cuntish comments pertaining to Chole's misfortune they are pretty obvious.
Whittie

12th Oct 12 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't stand the mentality of claiming against your work, unless you lose a leg or something actually serious. Of course you'll get bitten if you work with dogs, electrocuted if you're a sparky, cut a finger in the kitchen etc etc

Hate people who think that way, usually the ones who sit back and do fuck all in work, and rape the time off as well as extra money. Just get on with it and stop thinking you're American and can sue for a sniffle.

(That's not aimed at you chloe in anyway, so don't take it the wrong way, as ive only half read the thread as its full of shite.)
WATSON

12th Oct 12 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've kept an eye on this thread but stopped myself posting until now, Only a few days into work a dog attacks you and your looking at claiming bloody cash! They kindly offered you a job for you to fuck them over nice one!

You really don't do yourself justice on here, Think you need to man the fuck up and stop been a fucking scrounging bastard! sorry to sound harsh but its bloody true!

How long have you actually been out work and claiming ect?

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » for my haters..... 22 database queries in 0.0133080 seconds