corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project?
John

User status: Offline
9th Jan 14 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if it's been posted yet but has anyone told that facebook posse they could be doing with some basic English tuition?
sc0ott

9th Jan 14 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day, why so serious?
Ben G

11th Jan 14 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people are pathetic and can't handle a bit of banter.

Sure, john says some borderline things, but he also receives a lot of abuse.

nic barnes is a bit of a cunt to me for some reason, but rather than run away and cry, I laugh about it and sometimes chuck some abuse.

do these people who run away and spout shit on facebook actually live in the real world? They'd experience abuse every day.

[Edited on 11-01-2014 by Ben G]
Russ

11th Jan 14 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Carl Evans if it was a good fourm we would be all on there ! ive never been and will never go
15 hours ago · Like · 2

if you've never been...

David Dixon I don't know why you bother going on there.... I could name about 5 people on the whole site that have any idea what they are actually talking about!

That many?

Adam Dewis Yeah I don't even bother with answering the technical stuff. Gave a well informed answer and got shot down, cause it wasn't cool or scene

yeah, because we love Scene on CS

Colin Rotheray Im not even on there and never will be its not a good site and all you doin on there is getting kicked about not worth it jed!

again, if you've never tried it..

Ian Griffiths So much hate. If you care so much, get on there and make good posts. Or sit in your pants moaning about something you're not fixing. Also, I do care, but you're all adults. Also, this rant is vague as fuck, give me actual leads and I'll go have a read. I believe this one relates to Jed deleting their project thread because its full of shit. Despite Jed not coming to me about said shit. I'm not going to over-rule him and bring it back. And I'm not going to be anyone's daddy and tell the nasty big boys off. Sure if he wanted my involvement he'd have asked for it prior to the deletion. Also - if this relates to one guy called John, why cry about the entire site. Don't give me shit for not acting when the only time I find out is when everyone is having a passive aggressive fag fest on a completely different web site.

that

Ian Griffiths ps. remind me which scam you're talking about and I'll go have a look what I did about it. Because if its a Police matter, I go to the Police. If its about trying to get the guy to pay by calling him every day, I'll call him every day. If its because people give their money away to someone who's been registered for 5 minutes and uses someone else's photos, I tend to draw a blank there. But to say I do fuck all is cheeky as fuck. I do what I can in my house, being that I don't work for the Police and I don't have an unlimited budget to fill a car with people and go recover money myself. I'll do what I can in every single situation and you're wrong to suggest otherwise. But be realistic, I can't return money to people who don't help themselves. Same as I can't resolve personal differences between people who tell me after they've already deleted the thread. Please consider the reality of it, which is I can't fix all your shit, all the time. Good news is I don't pretend to. Which some people mistake for not giving a fuck. But I can assure you its slightly more complicated than that.

that

Ian Griffiths So basically people leave rather than sorting it, and then blame me because they fagged out without resolving anything. Common theme amongst people who criticise, they fucked off years ago rather than actually fixing something, then chip in every time it comes up about how shit things are. Be fair, I can only fight the corner of someone who also bothers to fight their own corner. I invite anyone with a problem to return and dig it all back up, I'll spend the time on it, offer is there. Although I suspect those same people to whom the offer is extended would prefer to maintain their bad opinion of me and the site without expending the effort to fix it once and for all. But yeah, it'll look good on Facebook when everyone has a collective cry about how terrible I am as a site admin whilst overlooking the fact that they didn't stick around to change anything. And if its a personal matter, bear in mind I didn't educate or raise every single member on there, so they're going to have some differences of opinions some of the time, or act like cunts some of the time. That's never going to change. And if its a trade and you're out of pocket, see my above points about trades. Said it from the start, I'll do whatever, but I'm not anyone's dad.

not even mine?

John Donnison Most bad opinions arnt about you although I did highlight your name but that's from what I've seen as I haven't watched every single dispute and comment the bad opinions are about the site because a lot of people sit and rip the piss out of people for no reason everyone started out knowing fuck all and have learned over time how to maintain there car but in every thread there's someone taking the piss or having a dig and it's uncalled for the site would be so much better if something was done about it like a points chart so to speak maybe three or more complaints and there account gets restricted or a warning for a week maybe that's too much but it would show that CS mean business and are trying to sort it out and as for people not fighting there corner come on you've seen it people argue back and forth for days even weeks and nothing comes of it so personally I think that's were admit should step in and try and sort things out the best they can not with fists or threats but maybe I'm missing the point

wut

also, thread about cunts and i've not been mentioned
i'm not a cunt outside offday, tbf, some Gerald's are offensive in GC, and then dont like it when they get it back
alan-g-w

11th Jan 14 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

nic barnes is a bit of a cunt to me for some reason, but rather than run away and cry, I laugh about it and sometimes chuck some abuse.

do these people who run away and spout shit on facebook actually live in the real world? They'd experience abuse every day.

Agree conpletely

Russ no-one mentioned you because we all think it's some sort of disorder at this point, would be a bit harsh
Tiger

11th Jan 14 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ

11th Jan 14 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

Agree conpletely

Russ no-one mentioned you because we all think it's some sort of disorder at this point, would be a bit harsh
JordyCarter

11th Jan 14 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should we all just meet at PVS and shake hands?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

11th Jan 14 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
Should we all just meet at PVS and fist fight to the death?
Tiger

11th Jan 14 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
Should we all just meet at PVS and fist Ian to death?

Daimo B

11th Jan 14 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5 pages. Poor, Many years ago this would have been at 20 pages within a day.

Wheres the abuse, the name calling, the real banter. Internets moved on
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Jan 14 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me this cracks me up...

bit of banter is bit of banter. I've only met a handful of people on here and I thought they was all good. I dont even own a corsa and im on here everyday without fail.

Taylorbush does act like a knob but I ignore it.

Jed does need to man up.

corsayoung

11th Jan 14 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
Fuck me this cracks me up...

bit of banter is bit of banter. I've only met a handful of people on here and I thought they was all good. I dont even own a corsa and im on here everyday without fail.

Taylorbush does act like a knob but I ignore it.

Jed does need to man up.

Nic Barnes

11th Jan 14 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jed really didn't do anything to deserve the amount of shit he gets off various members tbh. banter is one thing, people like john-d purposely go looking to reply with abuse towards certain members. there is no need really, and if anything, its pretty fuckin sad.
taylorboosh

12th Jan 14 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't got anything against jeddy, in fact i liked his project and his willingness to have a bash without a great budget or deal of personal knowledge (first time - he seems to know a lot more this time)

It was genuinely a observational joke...
alan-g-w

12th Jan 14 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on mate, no need to call him poor and stupid
taylorboosh

12th Jan 14 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's just called my imp shit in my project, going to delete then make a facebook to call Ian imo
alan-g-w

12th Jan 14 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol get the handbags out ladies
taylorboosh

12th Jan 14 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive nothing to be upset about tbh?

Other than Ian blaming me for the war in iraq
Ojc

12th Jan 14 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot should frequent the Corsa D Facebook page to to see bollocks
ShEp

12th Jan 14 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They all fighting over wind deflectors and limited edition corsa badges?
Ojc

12th Jan 14 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty much
Gary
Premium Member

12th Jan 14 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Folk need to sort their lives out.
Nic Barnes

12th Jan 14 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people need to get the fuck off the Internet and go have a life.
taylorboosh

12th Jan 14 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Some people need to get the fuck off the Internet and go have a life.

Who do you refer to?

<<  2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is it just me? Or has jed d rage quit his project? 22 database queries in 0.0133681 seconds