corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***

New Poll
  <<  54    55    56    57    58    59    60  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 - ***Monza - 20th Jan!!***
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Nov 10 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeD
Loading takes ages at times; unless i have a problem with the game i bought, keep thinking it freezes on me.
Yeah I keep thinking that too Did the Sunday Cup then went back to the Home menu, took forever to come up I thought it had broken. It seems to take ages to load the menu when you've won cars. As soon as you've used the tickets then it goes back to normal.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

home time in 2.5 hours...

im so far behind atm, ive some licences but some need redoing to get gold. ill do what i did on gt4, bash through all the licences for at least silver then go back later for golds.

Steve
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
these petty little GT5 vs forza arguments make me laugh! who actaully gives a fuck what one is better!

i've not had a good chance to play gt5 for any length of time but i am really enjoying it at the moment. overall am very happy with the purchase regardless of the little downfalls.

just trying to work out wether its actually worth buying a ps3 and this game when i already have a xbox and forza if its not really much better then theres no point!

seems that could well be the case tbh
3CorsaMeal

25th Nov 10 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wait until forza 4 steve
3CorsaMeal

25th Nov 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-forza-kinect/101303
Jamie-C

25th Nov 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 2 silvers and the rest are bronze, as long as I've passed the test I don't care
mike56gte

25th Nov 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
these petty little GT5 vs forza arguments make me laugh! who actaully gives a fuck what one is better!

i've not had a good chance to play gt5 for any length of time but i am really enjoying it at the moment. overall am very happy with the purchase regardless of the little downfalls.

just trying to work out wether its actually worth buying a ps3 and this game when i already have a xbox and forza if its not really much better then theres no point!

seems that could well be the case tbh

i'm gona be honest one of the main reasons gt5 feels better is because i am playing it on the g25 steering wheel which imo just makes it loads more fun and realistic.

but theres just something i really like about the gt series (the used car market, licenses etc)
Steve
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see i have the ms force feedback wheel, probably not quite as good as the g25 but its a pretty decent alternative for the xbox, deffo makes fm3 better anyway
3CorsaMeal

25th Nov 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you think of kinect 4 forza Steve?

seems quite cool but i imagine it would make your arms ache after a few laps
Steve
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit gay tbh lol, i like having something in my hand, not sure kinect really adds anything to that type of game plus i thinkt he game accelerates and brakes for you its literally just steering you do

[Edited on 25-11-2010 by Steve]
Russ

25th Nov 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
quote:
Originally posted by LukeD
Loading takes ages at times; unless i have a problem with the game i bought, keep thinking it freezes on me.
Yeah I keep thinking that too Did the Sunday Cup then went back to the Home menu, took forever to come up I thought it had broken. It seems to take ages to load the menu when you've won cars. As soon as you've used the tickets then it goes back to normal.
Forza is almost instant
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have a 100 degree seeing lock like i did when i used the logitech xbox one, it made it very snappy.

you see your gunna be thinking the same when gt6 is released, are you then going to wait for forza 5?

thing is, gt is a step ahead of forza, gt has pushed the boundaries with this new title, yes some things forza does better but gt has done / is doing them first..

you might thing about kinect and forza 4, lets face it, shit idea.. would you ever want to use a wii wheel to control gt5 or forza 3, would you fuck.

[Edited on 25-11-2010 by chris_uk]
Paul_J

25th Nov 10 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve dont make me laugh... the ms wheel is complete dog turd.

The G25 is in a different world compared to the Microsoft Wheel.

Gt5 is great, I just got my bluetooth head set Chris
Steve
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ms wheel is actually quite good i have used the g25, the g25 has a greater angle of steering but the ms wheel has good force feedback, i quite like it
mike56gte

25th Nov 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that forza kinect thing is so shit!!

i bought a headset for the ps3 and couldnt get it to work.
Paul_J

25th Nov 10 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i bought a headset for the ps3 and couldnt get it to work.

I'm having the same problems at the moment - WTF?
mike56gte

25th Nov 10 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which one did you buy? i bought mine ages ago. i got it to register with the ps3 but couldnt seem to get it to work in a game.
i also had one before that which i couldnt even get to register with the ps3!!
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the feedback motors in them ms ones are terrible, very useable tho, paul i competed in the stcc with the ms wheel and found it fine, just misses the features but what can you expect from a wheel 10 years old if not longer.

ill get my headset charged when i get in then, do you earn money for a spec when online?

and how are you finding the lag online? is it good like lfs or bad like prologue or somewhere in between?

ive seen some races on youtube and it seemed stable, nd it was ok for the breif 1 race i did online.
Paul_J

25th Nov 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got it working it's the official ps3 bluetooth one.
Paul_J

25th Nov 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you don't earn money online chris no...

and by the time you're home from work I expect it'll be laggy again It's been nice and quiet online during the day while everyones at work lol
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it takes a a while to charge so charge it for an hour before trying to connect it, i had the same problems
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they might have sorted it lol. i hope!

ill be at home before 4:40 lol, and i finish at 4:30, normally takes me 6 mins.
mike56gte

25th Nov 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
got it working it's the official ps3 bluetooth one.

how much was it?
mike56gte

25th Nov 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-SLEH-00087-Wireless-Headset-PS3/dp/B001EO7DOW/ref=tag_tdp_sv_edpp_i
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Nov 10 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£24.99 arnt they?

edit: close

[Edited on 25-11-2010 by chris_uk]

<<  54    55    56    57    58    59    60  >>

New Poll