corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weeks Champions League Games

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This weeks Champions League Games
Cosmo

User status: Offline
7th Mar 07 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway, Utd have their fair share of girly names....Patrice, Gabriel, Floribert, Dong....
Hammer

7th Mar 07 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Utd have their fair share of girly names.....Dong....

I'd disagree with that one tbh you couldn't possibly get a more manly name than a male member
abdus

7th Mar 07 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RyanSxi

7th Mar 07 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dong is a right name.

"King Dong" (the women will love it)

Gabby isn't too bad, patrice is a bit gay
Tom

7th Mar 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
FFS.

I watched you're on SkySports last night and it was ALL Liverpool fans calling in with comments like, and I quote;

'Carrager (sp) should be playing for England, he is much better than John Terry'

'Gerrard is better than Ronaldinho'

'I cant wait for the draw on Friday, I fear no one in the draw now. We are going to win it again'

etc etc

It just confirms my hate.

And WTF was HOMOMOFOMOMOSISSOKO doing hitting the bar from there? Surely he could have used his Jedi powers to get the ball to dip.

Also, WTF has he done to his head. Looked like something off Star Trek

AND

Who saw the end of the Valencia v Inter match That Valencia player (Navarro was it?) that they chased should be banned for a long time. Inter should be kicked out of the competition for 3 years minimum.

The destructive force of Argies/Italians and one fucked up fake Swede combined was apparent last night.

Thought we played really well, and carragher if you actually ever watch him play is playing out of his skin and deserves to be in ahead of rio in my tiny little opinion (that doesn't matter cos' i support liverpool). Gerrard had a really good game, and based on last nights performance, oh and ronaldinho's lacklustre performances in la liga of late I would prefer him in my team easily.

I would not go anywhere near as far as to say I fear no-one in the draw, I said to dave before I would much prefer to draw anyone on the continet (or celtc maybe) than anyone in the Premiership.

Your shitty attitude confirms my hate towards you, I actually hope arsenal do well tonight

Was piss funny watching that valencia inter shit, don;t get me wrong there's no place for it in football but I couldn't help humming the benny hill music while watching it
Hammer

7th Mar 07 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Celtic do by some miracle manage to get through I hope we pull out any of the English teams for the simple fact it becomes a 'Battle of Britain' and when that happens we tend to come out the other side with a victory
Tom

7th Mar 07 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
If Celtic do by some miracle manage to get through I hope we pull out any of the English teams for the simple fact it becomes a 'Battle of Britain' and when that happens we tend to come out the other side with a victory

This is very true the thought of the english lights something up in you
Hammer

7th Mar 07 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the English teams are technically superior, by some distance in fact, but when it comes down to a cup game thats on a knife edge and we can use high balls and set pieces then sit back and defend we're usually in our element
gianluigi

7th Mar 07 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
FFS.

I watched you're on SkySports last night and it was ALL Liverpool fans calling in with comments like, and I quote;

'Carrager (sp) should be playing for England, he is much better than John Terry'

'Gerrard is better than Ronaldinho'

'I cant wait for the draw on Friday, I fear no one in the draw now. We are going to win it again'

etc etc

It just confirms my hate.

And WTF was HOMOMOFOMOMOSISSOKO doing hitting the bar from there? Surely he could have used his Jedi powers to get the ball to dip.

Also, WTF has he done to his head. Looked like something off Star Trek

AND

Who saw the end of the Valencia v Inter match That Valencia player (Navarro was it?) that they chased should be banned for a long time. Inter should be kicked out of the competition for 3 years minimum.

The destructive force of Argies/Italians and one fucked up fake Swede combined was apparent last night.

post of the week
Tom

7th Mar 07 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In spite of the danger of being accused of turning this into a liverpool thread (it hasn;t already ) .... that's where we're at our best, we get so motivated in the CL.
gianluigi

7th Mar 07 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

i think tonight is going to be a great game. i wouldnt be shocked if celtic grab an early goal and make things very interesting indeed.
Hammer

7th Mar 07 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope it is my Italian compandre, I have Kaka 1st goalscorer and 1-1 on as a bet, however i was betting with my heart rather than my head i think it might be 3-1 with us getting a late consolation
gianluigi

7th Mar 07 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will be 1-0 to celtic at half time. then 1-1 after 87 mins, then with 13mins injury time being played milan are awarded a penalty after a foul on inzaghi, pirlo has to retake the penalty after the keeper saves it because of a mix of enproachment and keeper coming off his line early. pirlo then dispatches the penatly high in the top corner, with gatusso someway passed the penalty spot before the kick is even taken in a hope for a rebound.

milan win the match and everyone will scream fix

Hammer

7th Mar 07 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO

I actually dreamt the whole match quite vividly last night because i'm gay like that, it went like this -

It starts at a frantic pace Gillardino or Inzaghi has a chance very early and fluffs it. Kaka scores i think within the first half hour either via a free kick or not long after one is taken. We are on the backfoot then until half time and the commentator says at least once 'Strachan will be glad to get his players in and reshuffle a bit'. Half time i think Gravesen comes in as we are getting overrun a bit in midfield, he adds a bit more physical presence. It comes within the last ten mins and we are starting to hoof the ball up. We eventually score from a corner which is headed out by Maldini to Mark Wilson who rifles it home with the aid of a deflection. We then franticly defend our goal from the Italian onslaught with a few near misses, for the victory
gianluigi

7th Mar 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you bet kaka would score 1st on the basis of your dream?! thats some straight up nostra damus shit
Jamie Walby

7th Mar 07 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

Thought we played really well, and carragher if you actually ever watch him play is playing out of his skin and deserves to be in ahead of rio in my tiny little opinion (that doesn't matter cos' i support liverpool). Gerrard had a really good game, and based on last nights performance, oh and ronaldinho's lacklustre performances in la liga of late I would prefer him in my team easily.

I would not go anywhere near as far as to say I fear no-one in the draw, I said to dave before I would much prefer to draw anyone on the continet (or celtc maybe) than anyone in the Premiership.

Your shitty attitude confirms my hate towards you, I actually hope arsenal do well tonight

Was piss funny watching that valencia inter shit, don;t get me wrong there's no place for it in football but I couldn't help humming the benny hill music while watching it

1. I never said carragher was shit. I just didnt agree with the bloke on You're on Skysports saying he was better than Terry.

2. The way the bloke was talking on TV was as if to imply, 'we have beaten barca, the trophy is as good as ours' but it would appear we are of the same opinion on this matter anyway.

3. Hey ho

4. yes

[Edited on 07-03-2007 by Jamie Walby]
Cosmo

7th Mar 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like Arsenal to win tonight. I would also like Lille to win aswell, as that would be a nice draw for us next round.
Jamie Walby

7th Mar 07 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My only reason for not liking Liverpool are I find their football boring, although in the champs league this isnt the case.

The rest of the time its just purely to wind Tom up
Cosmo

7th Mar 07 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its actually not that boring in the Prem if you watch enough of the games. Its just when we are on tele we revert to this shite team - all the away games before xmas were on TV and we lost/drew most of them.
Conway563

7th Mar 07 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Valencia Inter here if no ones seen it
Tom

7th Mar 07 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's only so much winding until the spring coils
Jules

7th Mar 07 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Why should Inter be banned for three years?! Have you been eating a slice of over-reaction pie or something?!
You honestly expected the Inter players to stand by whilst one of their players - who was being restrained and couldn't raise his arms, or even move, to defend himself get's smacked in the face and has his nose broken? They should of just stood around and told Navarro off for being a naughty boy?
You'd think the same if it was Fabregas that got the punch would you?
Yes, Inter will be punished in some way, and three of their players (and two of Valencias) have already been charged - but to throw them out of Europe is over the top imo - and for three years?! Well
Jamie Walby

7th Mar 07 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
quote:

Why should Inter be banned for three years?! Have you been eating a slice of over-reaction pie or something?!

Yes with lots of creme.
Jamie Walby

7th Mar 07 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
quote:

You honestly expected the Inter players to stand by whilst one of their players - who was being restrained and couldn't raise his arms, or even move, to defend himself get's smacked in the face and has his nose broken? They should of just stood around and told Navarro off for being a naughty boy?
You'd think the same if it was Fabregas that got the punch would you?
Yes, Inter will be punished in some way, and three of their players (and two of Valencias) have already been charged - but to throw them out of Europe is over the top imo - and for three years?! Well

Sensible answer:

OK maybe 3 years was a bit over the top though I still think they should be thrown out for a season at least.

I can understand them losing tempers, its only human and if what you say about the 5 players being charged then good. If you will also read what I wrote a bit more carefully I also stated 'That Valencia player (Navarro was it?) that they chased should be banned for a long time.' so I wasnt just being one sided at all.

I dont care what team it is thats involved theres no place in football for that kind of behaviour and players/teams involed should get more than the usual punishments. I wasnt impressed with Arsenal in the Carling Cup final nor the fiasco at Old Trafford when Ruud missed that penalty.
dazavich

7th Mar 07 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best of luck to the British teams tonight

Hope Celtic go through but i cant see it happening tbh

More concerned with our game v Osasuna tomorrow, lol

[Edited on 07-03-2007 by dazavich]

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weeks Champions League Games 23 database queries in 0.0115919 seconds