corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Phi

User status: Offline
12th Jan 09 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this time next year, there will be to many zlets about, its common now, everyoen is doing it.... however yes a pink one with a girl driving it would be cool
pow
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imagine the motion potion I'd go through though 300 miles a week = £50-60 nom nom nom nom nom
ClaireF

12th Jan 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am happy got my phone back but am still ill
Phi

12th Jan 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does this sound really stupid but, for example fi i got my car serviced at vauxhall, im really fussy where and who i leave my car with, id hate ot leave ti and when i colected it , it had scratch or somthing that wasnt there before i took t there, what would you do about it??!! it hasnt happend to me, i just wondered, cause id like them to sign somthing that if anything happend to it, i.e. anything broken, scratch etc they would sort it!
seriosuly i worry alot when leaving ym car, when i left it for its MOT i made sure they did not use there hands to shut the bonnet otherwise it would get dented etc i told them to slam it shut...
pow
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 14:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't trust anyone
Neo

12th Jan 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_phi
does this sound really stupid but, for example fi i got my car serviced at vauxhall, im really fussy where and who i leave my car with, id hate ot leave ti and when i colected it , it had scratch or somthing that wasnt there before i took t there, what would you do about it??!! it hasnt happend to me, i just wondered, cause id like them to sign somthing that if anything happend to it, i.e. anything broken, scratch etc they would sort it!
seriosuly i worry alot when leaving ym car, when i left it for its MOT i made sure they did not use there hands to shut the bonnet otherwise it would get dented etc i told them to slam it shut...

Yes...Stupid

No not really, i do the same. And proper stresses me when the garage i use moves everything, side mirrors, rear view mirror, bring the seat higher and squeeze it right to the front (shorties) but only drive it into their building from our car park (about 10 metres).

And then the dirty hand marks on the seat or down the side of the door when they have shut it really winds me up !!
Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anything happens to it, Phi, tell them to fix it, otherwise you won't pay or something like that.

I know what you mean Neo, the place I got my tracking done gets grease on EVERYTHING, the handbrake, the window handle, the door handles, the steering wheel, the seat, plus they move the seat which is proper annoying. When I moved cars around the old work's car park (we were insured to so it's ok ) I never moved the seats, even if it was 10ft from the pedals.

[Edited on 12-01-2009 by Daveskater]

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
pow
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless I really cannot reach the pedals, I tend not to move anything when I'm moving around cars
Neo

12th Jan 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Unless I really cannot reach the pedals, I tend not to move anything when I'm moving around cars

Same

I'm used to driving cars both sat back miles, or with my head touching the cieling

Seriously, anyone want a dog ????? Have till thursday to re home him
Phi

12th Jan 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NEO what dog!???
pow
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who's dog?
Phi

12th Jan 09 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:

Yes...Stupid

No not really, i do the same. And proper stresses me when the garage i use moves everything, side mirrors, rear view mirror, bring the seat higher and squeeze it right to the front (shorties) but only drive it into their building from our car park (about 10 metres).

And then the dirty hand marks on the seat or down the side of the door when they have shut it really winds me up !!

i was just think of getting it to vaux for service maybe, but i odnt want some apprentice treating it like crap... poor car when you pay for osmthing out your hard earned cash....you really love it
Neo

12th Jan 09 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
NEO what dog!???

Border Terrier

My brother and girlfriend got him a year ago however are going through a messy break up. Bro is probably moving home for a while and parents wont allow the dog, similar issue her side.

Cant afford to have him in kennels for too long, might be 2 months before he gets his own place again

[Edited on 12-01-2009 by Neo]
ClaireF

12th Jan 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well am of back to bed. y ill on your day of ahhhhhh
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got off the blower he went quiet at the £45 per wheel price and asked me to pop in next time I'm through (probs Sat) so the tyre fitter can see if he recalls seeing any marks and have a better look how they could be caused!

Just been to take some pics, see if I'm being a fussy bastard or not, showed my boss and he spotted them straight away though!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Only thing I used to do was open the window and turn off the fans

Looks like a nice dog mate, but we've been there and done that I'm afraid. My dad's a dog person but I think the rest of us are more for cats.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
lil_g

12th Jan 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make them pay Dan

Neo that dog is
Phi

12th Jan 09 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neo, is it house trained etc??? does it bite, chew???
send me more info,
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lil_g
Make them pay Dan

Got pics but won't be posting on net until see whats happening, I won't be letting it go!

Not when £180 out my own pocket if I have to fix them! But the marks are obviously not caused by a kerb is my argument the fitter even said that they were unmarked when I left and if I'd kerbed them how did I get beyond the tyre bead and mark the inside of the wheel rim?!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
this time next year, there will be to many zlets about, its common now, everyoen is doing it.... however yes a pink one with a girl driving it would be cool

i wouldnt say they are common.
Fro

12th Jan 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me either, i'd say the 18 turbo conversions are more common tbh.
willay
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going to be at work till like, 9.45 tonight
Daveskater
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why's that mate?

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Fro

12th Jan 09 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
going to be at work till like, 9.45 tonight

shiiiiiiiiit Get paid O/T?
willay
Premium Member

12th Jan 09 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gotta go to the datacentre and preform password recovery on a router which is in use up until 9PM.

no overtime.

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 23 database queries in 0.0189650 seconds