corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc..

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G20 Death - Video etc..
Cosmo

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like it was the second image.

+5 internet cool points for Aaron.
Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Climb aboard Aaron, climb aboard.
Aaron

9th Apr 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strapped in with seat belt on
Nath

9th Apr 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

w00t w00t
mattfiesta

9th Apr 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edited for accuracy

mattfiesta

9th Apr 09 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent
ssj_kakarot

9th Apr 09 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did that graph honestly ammuse people that much, its pretty poor humour really when you think about it.

you might aswell have just called him ugly and all burst out laughing its about the same level of humour.

then again im presuming people are just posting for the sake that other people who frequent the site are also posting the same tripe so it looks better or something?
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im glad someone can see it.

I may bang on, but im allowed to.

I don't just on website bandwagons... Eh Matt.

Hows that sheep life coming along?
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So because a group of people have the same opinion its being a sheep or on a bandwagon, but when its (what appears to be) a smaller group its perfectly fine?

You two need to get a grip - you really do. The piss it being taken now as Daimo has once again come across like he always does. He has dismissed everyone elses opinion and wont look past his own one he has formed and is putting across like fact.

Whilst I wnt argue that he can have this opinion - calling others chavs, or ignorant, and everything else he has said, as they dont follow his views is ridiculous - hence why the thread has gone the way it has.
bubble

9th Apr 09 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is a comparable situation. police responding to a 999 call speeding through a town, with headlights and sirens goin to tell people to move.

if a pedestrian or a car didnt move, would the cop car plough into them? no.

the thing here is not wether the guy was told to move, but moreso the fact that another officer in riot gear still lunged out and pushed this guy over.

its brilliant that cosmo wont answer the questions. regardless of wether your dad wouldnt be "that stupid", if he was that stupid, and he was there and he was faceplanted to the floor by the coppers, would you still be saying that he deserved it? or will you reply by yet again saying your dad wouldnt do that.

vxr or daimo or whatever he i sbeing reffered to is right IN MY OPINION, id just like to know for everyone who is saying that copper was in the right, IF it was someone in your family who had died, would you still be saying the same as youa re now? my guess is no.

regardless of wether the guy should or should not have been there, the copper acted inappropriately. arrest should have been made, hence why the IPCC are investigating. personally i hope he gets dismissed for it.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
So because a group of people have the same opinion its being a sheep or on a bandwagon, but when its (what appears to be) a smaller group its perfectly fine?

You two need to get a grip - you really do. The piss it being taken now as Daimo has once again come across like he always does. He has dismissed everyone elses opinion and wont look past his own one he has formed and is putting across like fact.

Whilst I wnt argue that he can have this opinion - calling others chavs, or ignorant, and everything else he has said, as they dont follow his views is ridiculous - hence why the thread has gone the way it has.

When those opinions have nothing to do with the thread but everythign to do with insulting someone.

As said, i've only cained those who haven't bothered to read anything about this event and have put stupid facts like "he was protesting" (when he wasn't) and "i'd kick the crap out of him too".

I may have insulted some people for their ignorence (thats right, its MY fault they are ignorent, but if its something YOU didn't agree with and said something to them, that would be ok yeah...... 1 rule for 1, another rule for others yeah??), but thats because they haven't bothered to read what is actually a grown up and serious topic.

Again, you fail to see the difference between opinion and fact. Go make another cool chart or something......... Cos you is da shizzle.....

the piss is being taken because you cannot construct a decent debate with factual information. You choose to put random examples, hope I get beaten, then top it off with some groupy name calling and lame charts...

Yes, im the ignorent one............

All my posts are on topic. Where did your little friend nath come from? What factual or relevent information has he put? what about you other friend fiestamatt, and all the others.....

Yes, im ignorent. Check out my pictures and charts im posting. Check out the individual names im calling you all, not the generalised names for those writing dribble........

The people that agree with me are agreeing on the FACT's of the case (have you read up on how the police are meant to deal with riots, of course you haven't, your jsut arguing to be a badger). They are not agreeing with the way im going about it, but the facts are facts...

And the facts are what you lot are twisting to suit your own little worlds, not the real one we actually live in.

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by VXR]
John

9th Apr 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ignorant
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
here is a comparable situation. police responding to a 999 call speeding through a town, with headlights and sirens goin to tell people to move.

if a pedestrian or a car didnt move, would the cop car plough into them? no.

How is that comparable? You're now talking about a material object such as a car smacking into a human - not one human pushing another.

Although I have seen firefighters lift/bounce and move a parked car that was in the way before, so the answer could technically be yes.

quote:

the thing here is not wether the guy was told to move, but moreso the fact that another officer in riot gear still lunged out and pushed this guy over.

Of course thats the point.

If the police NEVER told the guy to move and then went and pushed him from behind like that then Id say he was completely wrong and should be done for it. But if he (and no doubt the others) did ask him numerous times and he didnt then I think they are perfectly fine to do it.

quote:

its brilliant that cosmo wont answer the questions. regardless of wether your dad wouldnt be "that stupid", if he was that stupid, and he was there and he was faceplanted to the floor by the coppers, would you still be saying that he deserved it? or will you reply by yet again saying your dad wouldnt do that.

What havent I answered?

Would I be angry if they did that to my Dad? Yes of course, but for totally different reasons, for reasons that even if my Dad was doing something wrong and got hurt by someone Id be angry.

The reason I have said 'its stupid' is because Daimo is trying to put my Dad in that situation as a way to prove his point, and Im saying its not something that would happen as he just wouldnt be so stupid as to not move if told/asked.

quote:

vxr or daimo or whatever he i sbeing reffered to is right IN MY OPINION, id just like to know for everyone who is saying that copper was in the right, IF it was someone in your family who had died, would you still be saying the same as youa re now? my guess is no.

As I said above, I would be but for totally different reasons - as you are angry if a family member gets hurt even if its their own fault.

quote:

regardless of wether the guy should or should not have been there, the copper acted inappropriately. arrest should have been made, hence why the IPCC are investigating. personally i hope he gets dismissed for it.

Whenever someone gets killed where the police (or any emergency service) are involved it gets investigated. Its nothing special that this one is other than the press has got hold of it.
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, you may want to go back and check your posts, as you lost the ability to have a go at anyone when you posted this way back on page 3...

quote:

And some of you think the police are right. My god, attitudes of a ignorent chav why don't you..

I do think they were right, as has been my standpoint from the start - hence you were calling me and EVERYONE ELSE who doesnt agree with your opinion an ignorant chav.
mattfiesta

9th Apr 09 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Im glad someone can see it.

I may bang on, but im allowed to.

I don't just on website bandwagons... Eh Matt.

Hows that sheep life coming along?

The majority of what I would have said has already been covered in this thread by others, I didn't write a long winded post because you can't seem grasp other peoples opinions which has been proven over the last 5 pages, so instead of banging my head against a wall I thought I'd add a bit of humour at your expense, thanks for your concern though

That fact remains that the guy was in the way of the police who were obviously trying to disperse groups of protestors and didn't move out of the way appropriately, so was moved by the officer (albeit excessively), fell over and then unfortunately died later a heart attack due to his own ill health.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Daimo, you may want to go back and check your posts, as you lost the ability to have a go at anyone when you posted this way back on page 3...

quote:

And some of you think the police are right. My god, attitudes of a ignorent chav why don't you..

I do think they were right, as has been my standpoint from the start - hence you were calling me and EVERYONE ELSE who doesnt agree with your opinion an ignorant chav.

OK, maybe I should expand it for those who cannot see how that sentence is linked into the rest of the post.

quote]
And some of you think the police are right TO PUSH OVER AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER. My god, attitudes of a ignorent chav why don't you..

But 3 pages of facts later, your whinging over one little comment.

Again, booo hoo hoo.........

As said, should I break out the pictures and charts and go well off post...

Cosmo, you COULD have a good debate, your the kind of person to do that, IF you kep on subject all the time.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattfiesta
so was moved by the officer (albeit excessively), fell over and then unfortunately died later a heart attack

ERR THATS THE POINT OF THE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point so missed...........

And he wasn't just "moved" at all was he. He was hit with a baton then pushed to the floor whilst hands were in his pocket.

Fuck me, im a record here. How about reading something first, save us all a favour......
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
But 3 pages of facts later, your whinging over one little comment.

Again, booo hoo hoo.........

As said, should I break out the pictures and charts and go well off post...

Cosmo, you COULD have a good debate, your the kind of person to do that, IF you kep on subject all the time.

Diamo, I couldnt care less about having a good debate with you, as you dont have the same ability. I respect you have and stand up for your own opinion, Im all for that - but you TOTALLY FAIL to respect and take into account anyone elses view.

And I can only take your insult above how you intended it. Thats exactly how it read and exactly how you wanted it to read, so dont go trying to say it should of read this way or that.

And as for the insults, after 3 pages of reading the same tripe off you spouting how everyone elses view point is incorrect I got fed up of banging my head against a brick wall. You're not suddenly going to learn to respect someone elses views and not just dismiss them so I stopped trying.
mattfiesta

9th Apr 09 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by mattfiesta
so was moved by the officer (albeit excessively), fell over and then unfortunately died later a heart attack

ERR THATS THE POINT OF THE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point so missed...........

And he wasn't just "moved" at all was he. He was hit with a baton then pushed to the floor whilst hands were in his pocket.

Fuck me, im a record here. How about reading something first, save us all a favour......

How was the point missed? I've said it was excessive but I still stand by it aswell because the guy wasn't complying so needed moving. The push did NOT kill the man, it was his own ill health that did that the push merely sped up the process. He could of gone home and strained doing a shit and popped it.
Lynny

9th Apr 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how many people on here have done their police riot/C&R training?

how many people on here are officers who deal with shit every day of their lives?

how many people on here were there, and heard what was said, rather than a soundless video, which you cant see full from all angles and have no idea whats actually going on?

How many people on here know the ins and outs of the operation and understand how easily these things can kick off?

One of the first things you learn in conflict management is the common law and reasonable force rules, pre-emptive strike is perfectly legal. Guy died of a heart attack, police do not cause natural cause deaths.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/G20-Death-Officer-Comes-Forward-To-IPCC-Over-Footage-Of-Ian-Tomlinson-Being-Struck-Before-He-Dies/Article/200904215258664

Yup, the complete extension of body and arm was needed...
Joe

9th Apr 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets throw another completely ridiculous comparison into the mix.

Anyone fancy a holiday in Afghanistan soon? I can assure you we won't get shot as we will be totally innocent and if we keep our hands in our pockets we will be totally fine.
Bart

9th Apr 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
pushing someone over is hardly beating them is it?

More to the point did he deserve it? was he breaking the law? was he a threat?

no

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by Bart]
Kimi-01

9th Apr 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, totally innocent bystander, who had just left his place of work and was heading home.

quote:
He was snapped wearing a Millwall football shirt and smoking a cigarette in the City of London’s Lombard Street at 6.07pm last Wednesday — 1hr 25mins before he died.

He had clearly been drinking and was standing in the middle of the road blocking the path of a riot police van. An angry cop leaned out of the window and yelled at him to move out of the way.

At 6.09pm, after Mr Tomlinson ignored the warning, a group of riot police forced him on to the pavement.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc.. 22 database queries in 0.0183320 seconds