corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Six pack on a Girl
harrisp

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris Benoit is in that list yet he killed him self.
Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but he aint happy if shes a fatty and if he aint happy she aint happy so no ones happy
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
dianabol fury

I had a dbol tab once and 30 minutes later i put my hand through the wall because i was angry my mum didnt make me alphabet spaghetti for tea.
Hammer

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp

He killed his family first then killed himself whilst full of steriods amongst other drugs. You've just accentuated my point.
CorsAsh

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Do you think i push her in a corner and throw cakes at her shouting 'come on you fat slut drop and give me 20 or ull look like a whale'
The way you talk about it in this thread, yes.
JonnyJ

2nd Aug 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

But Roid abuse probably played its part in why he went mental and killed his wife and kids before himself
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its bizarre how you mention fat people eating shite and how being fat can give you vage cancer, yet your battering the roids. Bit hypocritical no ?
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

But Roid abuse probably played its part in why he went mental and killed his wife and kids before himself

he had about 250mpg of test in his blood stream when the coroners did the bloods report on him. 250mg isnt enough to make a hamster aggressive - doctors administer sus 250 to people who need HRT.

What the papers didnt mention was the levels of meth amphetamines and other drugs in his body at the time... just an excuse to bash steroids whilst hiding the truth
Carl

2nd Aug 09 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

74% of people who end up on steds got bullied at school.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I think its bizarre how you mention fat people eating shite and how being fat can give you vage cancer, yet your battering the roids. Bit hypocritical no ?

Hardly battering them, 750mg of test a week is as much as ill do and cosidering a lot of the big lads use 2000mg a week i think im being fairly moderate.

Roids dont give you cancer or make you unhealthy, 90% of them are used in pharmaceutical medicine and give health benefits. common misconception to think they hurt you - tabloids are great for that.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Do you think i push her in a corner and throw cakes at her shouting 'come on you fat slut drop and give me 20 or ull look like a whale'
The way you talk about it in this thread, yes.

lol hardly, ill just blow a rasberry on her belly and call her tubbs or something in a palyful manner. Im never nasty to my own mrs! Shes admitted shes putting on weight etc herself anyway and wants to loose weight but shes still far from fat - ill start training her at the gym again when i get another car and she will look like the bird i posted in the first page of the thread lol
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The way you started in this thread I got the impression you sat her down, and shone a metaphorical spotlight on her muffin tops.
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:

he had about 250mpg of test in his blood stream when the coroners did the bloods report on him. 250mg isnt enough to make a hamster aggressive - doctors administer sus 250 to people who need HRT.

What the papers didnt mention was the levels of meth amphetamines and other drugs in his body at the time... just an excuse to bash steroids whilst hiding the truth

The papers mentioned fairly acutely the amount of drugs in his system

The people that knew him best i.e. his friends within the industry stated his brain had been warped into believing he was his on screen character and he was tanking the performance enhancers constantly which was attributing to his mental state. So not only do they place strain on your organs they fuck with you mentally and emotionally as well.
K17STY

2nd Aug 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Hardly battering them, 750mg of test a week is as much as ill do and cosidering a lot of the big lads use 2000mg a week i think im being fairly moderate.

Roids dont give you cancer or make you unhealthy, 90% of them are used in pharmaceutical medicine and give health benefits. common misconception to think they hurt you - tabloids are great for that.

Yeah but didnt you say earlier you jumped into the 12 week test cycle?
Tommy L

2nd Aug 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh you should just love your gf the way she is. Maybe you do say it 'playful' way but i'm sure it will damage her in some way and she won't let on. Maybe she feels peer pressured into losing a bit of weight.

I would never mention it to my gf she should go to the gym or anything. If she wants to lose weight, keep fit then it's entirely her choice, not mine or anyone elses.
mattk

2nd Aug 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ayeee Tomtom
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Gun's got the right idea.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
quote:
quote:

Yeah but didnt you say earlier you jumped into the 12 week test cycle?

Do you understand steroids? if so ill post the cycle and it was at beginner dosaeges:

W1-10 test enan @ 400mg
W1-10 tren enan @ 200mg
W1-4 Dbol @ 50mg ED
W8-12 Winstrol @50mg ED

PCT of clomid and nolva with HCG every 5th day.

It wasnt a jump, it was an educated decision. I study steroids and understand them - i wouldnt put anything into my body if i thought it would harm me.
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But you really do think, they do no harm and have no bad effect on your body at all ?
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unlucky when you grow tits, lose your hair and your baws shrink then
strick206

2nd Aug 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Owen Hart is on that list hammer, didn't he die falling from some stunt

But i agree with the rest of them

That mr universe link just looks like strictly come dancing for meatheads

K17STY

2nd Aug 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought you had jumped form cycle without a break sorry read it wrong.

Having lived with someone who used them yes i do understand steroids and all the risks and side effects involved. Iv also spoken to people with different opinions of them but its always the same the users are very blind to the cons of use. You all cant see past the pro's.

If always had the opinion that if you cant do it naturally then whats the point. To me its not real its a bit like cheating, but then im not a user just someone that delt with the other side of the coin. I think users at any levels become addicts tbh. Its so easy to use roids and get further quicker and easier than you would without.
strick206

That is the biggest i would ever want to get
Tommy L

Spotty backs No thanks.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Unlucky when you grow tits, lose your hair and your baws shrink then

Ok i do have nuts like maltesers but thats the only drawback. Hairloss only happens if the compound converts to DHT and likewise you only get gyno if compound aromatises and converts to estrogen. You can take AI's and other stuff to combat the sides of any med you decide to take.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl 22 database queries in 0.0674601 seconds