corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More death in this sh*thole we call England
Cosmo

User status: Offline
6th Oct 09 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
making what up? you are telling me that what i have just said is false and that no criminals have been let or no immigrant has gained a criminal record since moving?

I never said NONE, again this is where your racism is clouding your ability to read another's point of view.

I fully admit some immigrants are/become criminals. I fully admit some immigrants come over here and try to scrounge our system. Thats not what I am arguing.

My point is Im not willing to have a point of view based on those few who are bad for the much larger number who contribute to this society. Where as you seem to be basing everything on thinking the majority are bad people.

A much larger proportion of nationals will commit crime or scrounge than immigrants.
J da Silva

6th Oct 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Immigrants have committed crime, that's a fact, British people have also committed crimes, that's also a fact, so to be consistant with your arguement scooter, have a pop at the people who commit crime in general.

I don't agree with people coming over on the back of a lorry and just seeking a place to stay free of charge, at the same time claiming benefits, but is this not a consequence of the way the country just hands it out in the first place?

You know, if it wasn't so easy to get money for nothing over here, they'd all stop coming over from French docks.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
Why feel shame to be partly Scottish because you don't agree with one Scottish person?

i dont share the same opinion as him hence his little strop.
DC90

6th Oct 09 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think about all the Chavvy wankers who want to bum around the street all day, smoke, drink and do not intend to even ATTEMPT to get a job. Atleast MOST people who come over here come for a better life, and to do that they take whatever job possible.

If they can do it why can't Brits? Because there are so many lazy fucking people in Britain. I'd much rather be working with a Polish person as oppose to working with an 18 year old who is useless and thinks he's 50 cent.
lostboy
Banned

6th Oct 09 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
making what up? you are telling me that what i have just said is false and that no criminals have been let or no immigrant has gained a criminal record since moving?

A few have yes, but look at your born and bred citizen, just as bad if not worse than the immigrants, damn racist alcoholic scots.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

I never said NONE, again this is where your racism is clouding your ability to read another's point of view.

I fully admit some immigrants are/become criminals. I fully admit some immigrants come over here and try to scrounge our system. Thats not what I am arguing.

My point is Im not willing to have a point of view based on those few who are bad for the much larger number who contribute to this society. Where as you seem to be basing everything on thinking the majority are bad people.

A much larger proportion of nationals will commit crime or scrounge than immigrants.

you said, Again, you're just making stuff up.

i see your point of view but it doesnt change mine and what mines is, isnt going to change yours. really its going round in circles.

Robbo

6th Oct 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
I'd much rather be working with a Polish person as oppose to working with an 18 year old who is useless and thinks he's 50 cent.
Jesus Christ amen!
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

you said, Again, you're just making stuff up.

i see your point of view but it doesnt change mine and what mines is, isnt going to change yours. really its going round in circles.

No, you're obviously failing to grasp the simple English I am using here.

Your whole argument is based on the fact you think a high proportion of immigrants come over here and either commit crime or scrounge off us.

Now you are posting that as if it is fact. Its not. You are making it up.

I told you to go and find some facts to back it up, I even told you what statistics would do so. Im still waiting for them.
Nath

6th Oct 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Damn immigants
FruitBooTeR

6th Oct 09 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt expect this thread to go in this direction......

Could just delete it to keep the peace?
Danny P

6th Oct 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
This threads reeks of Daily Mail.

sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im posting from what ive seen which is where i get my opinion from. i dont need statistics and facts to back my opinion up if ive seen it happen.
sc0ott

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
This threads reeks of Daily Mail.

lol.
lostboy
Banned

Why cant we all just be friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJT7b_QbEI
J da Silva

Don't delete, it's raised alot of good points and opinions, that would just be as bad as me deleting previous 'The Thread's.
Danny P

6th Oct 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Don't delete, it's raised alot of good points and opinions, that would just be as bad as me deleting previous 'The Thread's.

It will also give me an entertaining read when I get out of work later.
J da Silva

6th Oct 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im posting from what ive seen which is where i get my opinion from. i dont need statistics and facts to back my opinion up if ive seen it happen.

You must be well travelled then, how do you fit in following thousands of foreigners living in Britain, with a full time job and other responsibilites you may have?
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ah, so you've seen how many immigrants committing crime?
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

You must be well travelled then, how do you fit in following thousands of foreigners living in Britain, with a full time job and other responsibilites you may have?

nope. i dont work with any foreigners. the ones i have seen or been envolved with (non-work) have been all of what ive said.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Ah, so you've seen how many immigrants committing crime?

ive seen more immigrants commiting crime than actually working in a normal job. believe it or not. im not in a job that has hundreds of people, i dont live in a place that has hundreds of jobs like the big cities.
J da Silva

6th Oct 09 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

nope. i dont work with any foreigners. the ones i have seen or been envolved with (non-work) have been all of what ive said.

We could be here allday discussing this really couldn't we? I could argue that many British criminals seek refuge in Brazil to get exempt from being deported back to Britain to face trial, I know of 14 individuals who I knew personally who have done it, and I know of another famous criminal icon who has recently just been released to die who has done it also so it's tit for tat it seems.
Conway563

6th Oct 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

We could be here allday discussing this really couldn't we? I could argue that many British criminals seek refuge in Brazil to get exempt from being deported back to Britain to face trial, I know of 14 individuals who I knew personally who have done it, and I know of another famous criminal icon who has recently just been released to die who has done it also so it's tit for tat it seems.

That doesn't matter though because he hasn't seen it so it can't of happened
Cosmo

What about the 100's of very well known immigrants who employ a huge selection of BRITISH people?

Or are you ignoring all those?
sc0ott

we could. i said earlier its just going round in a circle.

someone buts in without reading through and the same answer is said, the same answer back on page 2, 4 etc, which is what i mean.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
we could. i said earlier its just going round in a circle.

someone buts in without reading through and the same answer is said, the same answer back on page 2, 4 etc, which is what i mean.

or you could just go and find those statistics where it proves you're right and we can all say sorry to you and agree?

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England 22 database queries in 0.0488322 seconds