Lib Dem
  BNP
  UKIP
  Green
  Other
  Not voting

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author General Election
adiohead

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
I watched something on more 4 last night which basically said in the near future we'll be voting for celebrities to be our Politcal leaders

It's fucking rediculous, but it's almost 100% certain to happen... hence 'Arnold' as governer of CA... and in latvia they're whole politcal party had celebs...

... e.g. If Jeremy Clarkson ran, then people would probably vote him in

... it's the future... it's all a joke.... Run for your lives!!

Ronald Reagan

Jerry Springer

Clint Eastwood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actor-politicians

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by adiohead]
Fad

7th Apr 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Poor Fad

He's had a good innings, but he struggled to fit in... it all went down hill when he bought that french tin box.

So you want to vote for a party that previously and currently target floating voters such as enthnics to vote for them so they can get a seat? Truly credible then. I suggest people read their original manifesto more closely as they only publish the policies that people want to hear. Half their policies are not really plausable and will destroy this country. How can cutting imports/trading with other countries help when the cost of manufacturing in this country is sky high and seriously lacking investment? The down turn of farming also which means we cant feed ourselves? Simple things they just couldnt answer during question time.

Further to this anyone who says the BNP are not racist are clearly brain dead. There are plenty of journals/documenteries/ papers articles (that are not the Sun/Mirror) about their conduct. People think it will shake up government? What happens when they have significant influence? I can gurantee no one will be laughing then.

Take this for example we now have an ageing population needing further healthcare, pensions etc etc. Once imigration is curbed (not talking about bogus assylam) genuine people who wish to migrate and contribute to this economy this country will not be able to support our ageing population.

There is a lot going on about influx of foreigners/Imigration but I think a lot of people underestimate how much they contribute financially to our country. I am not saying there isn't an issue, with assylam seekers but the issue is very much as important as benefit fraud. We need to force them into work/comunity service till they get off their asses.

More investment needs to be placed on core indutries in the UK such as Manufacturing and Construction instead of funding other countries in the EU like Spain who keep claiming they are poor!

Unfortunately the parties are all on the same ground (middle left) and all have previous convictions i.e Conservertives and Black Wednesday, Labour and the Iraq war, minister expenses etc etc

I think anyone but BNP will surfice tbh.

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by Fad]
Dom

7th Apr 10 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know what the green party's policies are on immigration? All i've found is a load of bollocks on how they love everyone, but nothing to say they'll deal with the current issues etc
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the BNP's manifesto anyway??

I dont really know what they stand for these days
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Anyone know what the green party's policies are on immigration? All i've found is a load of bollocks on how they love everyone, but nothing to say they'll deal with the current issues etc

They want to burn them in our power stations in lieu of coal to reduce our carbon footprint
Danny P

7th Apr 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lib Dems.

I like the colour yellow.
Fad

7th Apr 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
I watched something on more 4 last night which basically said in the near future we'll be voting for celebrities to be our Politcal leaders

It's fucking rediculous, but it's almost 100% certain to happen... hence 'Arnold' as governer of CA... and in latvia they're whole politcal party had celebs...

... e.g. If Jeremy Clarkson ran, then people would probably vote him in

... it's the future... it's all a joke.... Run for your lives!!

Ronald Reagan

Jerry Springer

Clint Eastwood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_actor-politicians

Dont forget Italy's Berlusconi who was a former Mob boss and now owns half the Itallian TV networks and sleeps with 14 years olds and is still in office.....
Dom

7th Apr 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play to Berlusconi, he rattled Noemi Letizia -

Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP
ed

7th Apr 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot of celebs are non-dom. I'm sure there would be tears before bedtime if one were to ever run for anything here, but it would be after the general public had voted in droves for some idiot off the 'telly' that they'd notice that one.
ed

7th Apr 10 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And at least Fad has his head screwed on straight re the BNP. They have nothing to offer the world.
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the BNP are against multiculturalism, this is fact

Untill people stop being religeous i will agree with them on that too.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffo need something to shake the country up, another margaret thatcher would do the trick
ed

7th Apr 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the BNP are against multiculturalism, this is fact

The reason they say that is because they aren't allowed to have a 'fuck off niggers and pakis' policy.
Dom

7th Apr 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worth a look - http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/extra/video/p005qg9h
AlunJ

7th Apr 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
And at least Fad has his head screwed on straight re the BNP. They have nothing to offer the world.

They want to raise motorway speed limits... can't be that bad after all?

http://bnp.org.uk/policies/

I don't believe the hype the media print, I'm not saying i'll vote them, but they're policies aren't all that bad

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by AlunJ]
mart08uk

7th Apr 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its quite shocking how many people wont/dont vote. Most of my mates dont vote either through being lazy or not interested.
Whittie

7th Apr 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mart08uk
Its quite shocking how many people wont/dont vote. Most of my mates dont vote either through being lazy or not interested.

Same here, and it annoys me. How hard is it to take 10-15 mins of your life to see what each are offering the country, and going to a local polling station? Some lazy cunts on here / in the UK.

Or even just watch the end of the 10pm news the week before the election, where it goes through all of the candidates over 30 mins.... saves you reading if you're that lazy!

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by Whittie]
Kurt

7th Apr 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
But we should keep it there just incase we ever need it!

Good idea.........could use it for refuge disposal to serve the South of england......'just keep ramming it in lads' plenty room!!

A short while later in Dover: Sacre bleu where ez zis rubbeesh coming from.

Us: When in Rome....C'est la vie muthafucka's.

Why are they talking French in Dover?
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The BNP aren't THAT bad, I would never vote for them, and they wouldn't really be right to run the country, but they are made out to be worse then they are, most of the hate generated for them is from ethnics and lefty uni twats

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by Steve]
Marc

7th Apr 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So who would you really vote for Stcheven?
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

none of them really appeal to me, theres no middle ground, maybe UKiP but then you know that voting for them islike running in the special olympics so whats the point
John

7th Apr 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apart from being racists the BNP aren't even good at politics.

Nick Griffin had a chance on question time, turns out he proved he was an idiot, he should have been able to do better even when abused, politicians don't do much else with their time bar practicing talking bollocks.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would choose a party that cherry picked the best policies from each, and yes some of them would be BNP policies
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FIFA WORLD CUP 98, MASSIVE YES I CANT REALLY WAIT, AS I CHECKMATE, ORIGINATE, SOUND LIKE THIS GONNA EDUCATE

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » General Election 22 database queries in 0.0164878 seconds