corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » look wot happens when i am left in a shed for a day......update, black whels on and it up for sale

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author look wot happens when i am left in a shed for a day......update, black whels on and it up for sale
Twitch

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 10 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should have orange wheels.....
BluKoo

3rd Sep 10 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

says the man with the worlds worst corsa colour scheme
stubbsy05

3rd Sep 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a fan of the wheels. Matt Black would have looked good to go with black/blue interior. Matt white would have been lovely too.
Ian W

3rd Sep 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels
chris_uk
Premium Member

3rd Sep 10 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anthracite wheels with anthracite windscreen surround, spoiler and vents would be much better.
Graham88

3rd Sep 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels aren't that bad, but I think it's too much blue, need something to break it up! Also put some tyre shine on

Love it though, sloppy painting of the calipers though
FlamingCorsa

3rd Sep 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will swap the wheels over tomorrow if i get time in between work and get some fresh pics!
ianofbhills

3rd Sep 10 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
anthracite wheels with anthracite windscreen surround, spoiler and vents would be much better.

agree with this. Maybe leave the spoiler blue but defo dark wheels,windscreen surround and turbo ears.

Looks good but a bit too blue for me.
Rich H

3rd Sep 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels would be good for trackdays, but is too blue for normal use imo!
djgritt
Premium Member

3rd Sep 10 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swap the Black & Blue around on the wheels (ie Black Faces/Blue Inner Edges) and it'd work well IMO...

spikedjack

3rd Sep 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black pods and windscreen frame
Raz18

4th Sep 10 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks really good, should do the wheels ths same as the ones on the clio, black with a blue edge.
jamied

4th Sep 10 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love the colour, HATE the wheels.makes it look cheap
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swapped the wheels over to normal vx220 turbo wheels in black, much beta i think u will agree, also just given it quick polish!

taken the clio off the road and put vx220 on for few weeks so i can decide wot to do, sell it maybe while its so tidy

really pleased with it:-) love the colour and really happy with the finish etc

andys sxi
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black wheels look so much better

how come you want to sell it lack of use due to having the clio and van?

April 08 feature car
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the clio which is truely fantastic car for the road!

the van is my track toy and has centimental value cos it was last car my dad saw me create b4 he passed away so dont wanna sell that

insurance for the vx is £8-900 if i did put it back on the road! and they seem to be fetching good money at the moment so seems best time to try and sell while it pretty mint!

also seen a house i should maybe look at buying! this and my savings would give me pretty good deposit for it!
Ben G

4th Sep 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black window surround/air intakes and possibly spoiler would look good but if you're selling it then probably best to just leave it as it is.

should fetch good money as it looks mint condition now.
andys sxi
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah so if you want to buy a house one could do with going anyway and with this being mint now might as well seel it while you can you have probably had fun in it but you got other cars you can do that in

April 08 feature car
Dave86

4th Sep 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love you Iaz

i wish i could do this, love how you just go, think ill change the colour of my car bish bash bosh, its done! no messing, looks awesome, colour schemes stunning!
Graham88

4th Sep 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be a shame to sell but if the time is right for you then it might aswell go! No need to have 3 fast cars/van really.
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 10 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Would be a shame to sell but if the time is right for you then it might aswell go! No need to have 3 fast cars/van really.

3 cars kind of gets bit stressful!

sounds silly but vx220 i would like to get carbon lorane pads, gaz gold pro's, r888's, stiffened anti roll bar if i kept it.

clio is pretty much sorted as it is

van i would like, beta clutch, lsd, front anti roll bar, new tyres, big brakes for it

kid of gets costly, that will 2 tax and 2 insurance etc

also i have bought one house and rent that out and is working well and seems good time to get another one while i dont have any other comitments and can rent new one out also!

my biggest worry if i sold the vx220 is that i dont think i would find another one with the racelogic traction control which for me is wot makes it a cut beta then others! that and normal stage 4 vx220's are selling for 14k+ without big brakes and traction control etc!

struggle to find a car with the acceleration and still be cheap to service and cheap on most parts etc! tax is not mad... bla bla,

[Edited on 04-09-2010 by FlamingCorsa]
Corsa_Sport21

4th Sep 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks muchos better like that.Black side vents would look awesome too.

As for selling.Ive always said,that when i start to consider selling a car,thats the best time to do.Otherwise it will always be on your mind to sell and wont be as happy keeping it.
Adam_B

4th Sep 10 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fancy painting my car?
Graham88

4th Sep 10 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by Graham88

3 cars kind of gets bit stressful!

sounds silly but vx220 i would like to get carbon lorane pads, gaz gold pro's, r888's, stiffened anti roll bar if i kept it.

clio is pretty much sorted as it is

van i would like, beta clutch, lsd, front anti roll bar, new tyres, big brakes for it

kid of gets costly, that will 2 tax and 2 insurance etc

also i have bought one house and rent that out and is working well and seems good time to get another one while i dont have any other comitments and can rent new one out also!

my biggest worry if i sold the vx220 is that i dont think i would find another one with the racelogic traction control which for me is wot makes it a cut beta then others! that and normal stage 4 vx220's are selling for 14k+ without big brakes and traction control etc!

struggle to find a car with the acceleration and still be cheap to service and cheap on most parts etc! tax is not mad... bla bla

I can see where you're coming from, I get stressed at having a van a bike and my car sometimes never mind 3 things I'd wanna modify

Clio as a daily fun car and the van for a track car, if it were me I'd have the VX as a track car but it's up to you at the end of the day! There is more to life than cars and you'll make more money out of the house
FlamingCorsa

4th Sep 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Looks muchos better like that.Black side vents would look awesome too.

As for selling.Ive always said,that when i start to consider selling a car,thats the best time to do.Otherwise it will always be on your mind to sell and wont be as happy keeping it.

dont really want to or need ot sell it would just make more sense realy to have 2 cars not 3! depends if i would be gutted when it went! may just put it away under a cover and bring it out for next summer, hopefully when we have a propper summer

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » look wot happens when i am left in a shed for a day......update, black whels on and it up for sale 23 database queries in 0.0195949 seconds