corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I was in a Corsa D VXR today.

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I was in a Corsa D VXR today.
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Sep 10 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
danny im not trying to start an argument with you.

you said new cars do nothing for you, i was asking what similar class, ie hot hatch cars from previous decades would tickle your pickle more than a vxr would..... i used a 106 gti as an examle as theres not many old hot hatches as good

Pulsar.

I've got to be honest, I think the corsa is disappointing too. It didn't feel very quick. It stuck to the road brilliantly and the brakes were impressive but it certainly wasnt what I'd call fast in a straight line.

[Edited on 11-09-2010 by Eck]
big eck

11th Sep 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

One of you gay's with VXR needs to visit me & toss the keys in my direction so I can give it a damn good spanking!!

I will give you the keys to mine to take for a spin as long as you return the favour with the RS

I've heard mine is on par performance wise with the RS so I would love to actually find out
Corsa_Sport21

11th Sep 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by john-d
danny im not trying to start an argument with you.

you said new cars do nothing for you, i was asking what similar class, ie hot hatch cars from previous decades would tickle your pickle more than a vxr would..... i used a 106 gti as an examle as theres not many old hot hatches as good

Pulsar.

I've got to be honest, I think the corsa is disappointing too. It didn't feel very quick. It stuck to the road brilliantly and the brakes were impressive but it certainly wasnt what I'd call fast in a straight line.

[Edited on 11-09-2010 by Eck]

Pulsar.......good choice.........and from past experience,a mapped Corsa VXR isnt in the same league. Nor were 106 gti's/track ready 205 gti's.

[Edited on 11-09-2010 by Corsa_Sport21]
gez bay

12th Sep 10 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly. Now we'ere up on 2.0L 4x4's
the corsa is only a 1.6 fwd turbo.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I was in a Corsa D VXR today. 22 database queries in 0.0110250 seconds