corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crazy Funny Stupid Serious ? Rumour Re Rooney/Torres (Rooney leaving United ?)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crazy Funny Stupid Serious ? Rumour Re Rooney/Torres (Rooney leaving United ?)
Ben D

User status: Offline
19th Oct 10 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be more inclined to believe he was feigning injury just because he knows he is going to get a massive backlash over the next few games.
JonnyJ

19th Oct 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
I'd be more inclined to believe he was feigning injury just because he knows he is going to get a massive backlash over the next few games.

Not a loyal supporter if you boo him Ben. He will rant at you.

[Edited on 19-10-2010 by JonnyJ]
mwg

19th Oct 10 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am a loyal supporter and never boo even if there has been a bad performance but I will boo Rooney if I go to a game now, disgusted with him. He is going to be given grief for this.
JonnyJ

19th Oct 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watch him score and stick V's up at you all. Its the type of stupid stunt he would pull
JonnyJ

19th Oct 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and another thing, what colour scarves are you all going to buy to protest about Rooney?

I suggest pink and brown.
Ben D

19th Oct 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jonny

He's one to talk though about loyalty being such a loyal player.....

Just looked back at the his Penalty against West Ham, He didn't kiss the badge, infact he didn't even celebrate
Ben D

19th Oct 10 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Also, I wonder how long it will take before the tabloids start linking us with buying Torres with our new Funds?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19102010/58/premier-league-papers-torres-united.html

Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would

Alos F at the speculation that City would be willing to pay Rooney £500,000 a week [even though the tax man would be taking nearly half of that every week ]
mwg

20th Oct 10 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imagine the scandal if Rooney went to Man City and Torres came to us
mwg

20th Oct 10 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"A LACK OF RESPECT": Manchester United are already preparing for Wayne Rooney's possible exit in January and have made inquiries about unsettled Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.
Full story: the Independent
"BETRAYAL": Ferguson said United have "always been a harbour" for Rooney, helping him with personal problems and with the manager even offering him financial advice.
Full story: the Guardian
"CHELSEA TO OFFER £20m FOR UNITED'S TALISMAN": Chelsea could make a £20m move for Rooney in January. Their offer would be well below Manchester City's expected bid of £35m but they believe Ferguson would be more willing to do business with them (Daily Telegraph).
"STARS HAVE TOO MUCH CLOUT": Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp joked that he would like to take advantage of Rooney's spectacular fall-out with Ferguson and buy the striker.
Full story: Daily Mirror
Jamescorsa97

20th Oct 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
You could tell this one was going to be true as it wasnt just been reported by one tabloid but pretty much everywhere, those types of rumours dont come from nowhere.

Where's he going then? Real Madrid? Barca? Man City? Crawley?

Exactly, although I still can't believe he wants to leave. In all seriousness, why ? if he hasn't had a barney with Fergie, it must be down to money or something ?

Fergie said he was stunned when he realised Rooney didn't want to sign a new contract after the World Cup!

Because Rooney has a fucking screw loose. His head isnt right, i can see him becoming the new "Gazza"

I think thisa is the most truthful thing in this thread, he has too many problems and the only thing that kept him straight was football. But then whilst he was playing really well he was cheating on his wife all that time. He is on a downhill slope. Jose Mourinho might be good for him but he might end up divorced if he goes to spain. Slippery downhill slope............
Russ

20th Oct 10 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Given too much too young.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crazy Funny Stupid Serious ? Rumour Re Rooney/Torres (Rooney leaving United ?) 23 database queries in 0.0103190 seconds