corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean up Corsa Sport?

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clean up Corsa Sport?
Ellis

User status: Offline
26th Oct 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Concentrate on general chat, leave off day as it is - wouldn't come on here if it changed. I get a laugh from the folk on here...
antnee

26th Oct 10 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, please can we have your opinion on this matter?
dangermouse2503

26th Oct 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
........., you've got to have near enough zero braincells to get fucked over on a sale. ..........

[Edited on 26-10-2010 by alan-g-w]

So is this statement saying that the majority of the honest hard working folk on here who have parted with there hard earned cash are slightly lacking in the IQ departemnt?
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Oct 10 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most people who are frauded could have done more, yes.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Oct 10 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, if something looks too good to be true then it usually is, have an explore around see if they're a regular user, check the good/bad feeback thread and for gods sake get all the details you might need should anything bad happen.
Adam_B

26th Oct 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant remember the last time i read someone seriously using txt talk or whatever to the point where it was difficult to understand, its really not an issue on here in my opinion.
alan-g-w

26th Oct 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dangermouse2503
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
........., you've got to have near enough zero braincells to get fucked over on a sale. ..........

So is this statement saying that the majority of the honest hard working folk on here who have parted with there hard earned cash are slightly lacking in the IQ departemnt?

People who have been fucked over, yes. And you're talking to a guy that's been stung to the tune of £80 for a set of angel eyes off a certain well known fraudulent bastard, albeit on a different website. All I did was ask for a paypal address and leave it at that - what I will say is it's one of the best examples of me learning from a mistake. Now it's a case of asking for a home address, landline phone number and full name. Not hard things to get from a genuine seller. And yes, there's still a chance that someone could fraud you but you're always going to be taking a chance unless you're picking up.

Neo

27th Oct 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
i agree totally, i think if there's a dispute posted against someone 3 times they should be removed from the site, ive bin on the site a while now and ive noticed quiet a few people like to start arguments which is abit anoying but im sure there in every forum but i agree with everything dangermouse says

Simply because if you ban a member, you then cut off any link of communication for person that bought from them (if they didn't get a home address/phone number/email address etc).

Until the issue is sorted, banning them would only make it more difficult to sort out a resolution.
Ben G

27th Oct 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am i fuck going to bother reading that crap
sri_baby

27th Oct 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
i agree totally, i think if there's a dispute posted against someone 3 times they should be removed from the site, ive bin on the site a while now and ive noticed quiet a few people like to start arguments which is abit anoying but im sure there in every forum but i agree with everything dangermouse says

Simply because if you ban a member, you then cut off any link of communication for person that bought from them (if they didn't get a home address/phone number/email address etc).

Until the issue is sorted, banning them would only make it more difficult to sort out a resolution.

yeah i understand what you mean, once sorted they should be banned but to be fair there are alot of honest and very helpful people on this site but then again there's alot of childish people

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean up Corsa Sport? 22 database queries in 0.0133750 seconds