corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ctr thread

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ctr thread
R Lee

User status: Offline
14th Dec 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The title of the tread is a bit misleading tbh.
Even I didn't expect it to be a pugnut rant.

Pugnut deserves to get an anal raping for all the bullshit he spouts out anyway.
Eck
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
3800 to andrew with front bumper badly chipped and touched in. I know for a fact the car will sell for more with it sorted, let the car down. Thats a 100 full front end at a honda bodyshop btw.... Not a micky mouse paint job

Quite a good deal it has to be said, but that explains why you raced it into the shop. Looking to make £700 more for £130 work seems more appealing than waiting for the "buyer" to respond.
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Bargain

Seriously agree mate
stan_the_man

14th Dec 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats a Civic?
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck the plan was to get it painted before he even contacted me. Andrew just saved me the hastle of ph ect. I can gaurentee if he had kept contact it would not be getting painted. Car could be on ph for months this time of year, the extra id get would be wasted insuring it...
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also waited aslong as possible for a responce
Eck
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's all fair and well mate, but I still think that booking it in on the day the deal is meant to go through is harsh. Even if the buyer was a fucking crackpot lunatic who seriously is in dire need of a psychiatric assessment. Benefit of the doubt and all that! I'm sure if it would take months to sell (which it would at Christmas) there would be another day in the near future that it could get sprayed?
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason its so cheap is my mate is skibt and they have no work in. he is themanager but can only get the car in when they are quiet. he also breaks up for hols on thursday...
Dr Pepper

14th Dec 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he intended to still buy it(which he clearly didnt) then he is getting a new front end respray for £130 extra .... you would have to be a moron not to think thats worth having.

Its not like he was going to get that job for cheaper himself is it? I dont really see what the guy has done wrong here.... buyer should have contacted him like a normal adult and then this thread wouldnt be here. Ofcourse the seller isnt going to turn down that respray offer without knowing if he actually has a buyer for the car - none of us would .... you would just offer it to the potential buyer at your cost if he still wants it.

[Edited on 14-12-2010 by Dr Pepper]
Eck
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's all fair and well, but most people don't have £3800 lying about to buy a car, let alone throw another £130 at it. Aye it would be a damn good deal, but he may have been maxing himself out at £3800?
Dr Pepper

14th Dec 10 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
That's all fair and well, but most people don't have £3800 lying about to buy a car, let alone throw another £130 at it. Aye it would be a damn good deal, but he may have been maxing himself out at £3800?

come on .... im sure if it came to it the seller would have taken his £3800 and let him pay the other £130 when he had it.

He was getting a good deal - £130 to make the car mint with no extra hassle on his part

seller has done nothing wrong
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If so then i am sorry but im not a charity. If contact had been made then this would not of happened.

Thanks for the intelligent reply dr p.
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deal still may happen yet. Have his number and text. The respray is only 100 on friday i was going to get a part worn as one is getting close to markers. This is not a necesity. Was just going to do it if it gets adgertised. Infact i bet there are other members ob here would give 3900 for it if andrew doesbt want it now. He has dibs though
Eck
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

come on .... im sure if it came to it the seller would have taken his £3800 and let him pay the other £130 when he had it.

He was getting a good deal - £130 to make the car mint with no extra hassle on his part

Who in their right mind would let someone walk away when they are still due £130?! Especially someone like Pug Nut.
Eck
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
Deal still may happen yet. Have his number and text. The respray is only 100 on friday i was going to get a part worn as one is getting close to markers. This is not a necesity. Was just going to do it if it gets adgertised. Infact i bet there are other members ob here would give 3900 for it if andrew doesbt want it now. He has dibs though

Unfortunately, there is absolutely no chance of a deal from Pug Nut When you get it resprayed he'll say he prefered it before and it looks dodgey or some shit.
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol i text him an hour ago stating the score. Just awaiting a reply. Imo if he wants a ctr he would be thick not to buy it
Ojc

14th Dec 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is thick
chrisritch

14th Dec 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
He is thick

this
Dr Pepper

14th Dec 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Who in their right mind would let someone walk away when they are still due £130?! Especially someone like Pug Nut.

well you might - if you wanted a quick sale ..... and you were prepared to wait a bit for £130, they are not likely to rob you if they have already stumped up almost £4k ..... although in this case thats clearly not going to happen.
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id be more likely to take a deposit and hold the car
Matt L

14th Dec 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont get what all the fuss is about tbh

from the bits i have skimmed and read i assume its the fact that you have booked it in for paint today which is the day it should have been picked up but you havent had contact from the buyer to confirm it was being picked up in which case i dont see what the problem is.

only problem i see is if you were then going to change the price to the original buyer in which case yeah i can see why people are moaning but if its simply just the first bit then theres nothing wrong with putting it in, quite clearly wasnt goingto be collected anyway with no contact off the buyer so might aswell take advantage of the deal on paint.

also to andrew now paying a deposit is normal imo when buying anything so dont see why you were being arsey over putting a deposit on the car if you actually wanted it (which clearly you didnt otherwise you would of).

[Edited on 14-12-2010 by Matt L]
taylorboosh

14th Dec 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only difference in price to andrew is the paint costs of 100. If he doesnt want it then at the weekend it will go on ph for 4500 and see what happens. Im sure some of you agree andrew is getting the better end of deal. If he backs out i wont lose sleep
Jambo

14th Dec 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When people ask me why I'm still on a corsa forum I shall forward them a picture of Pugnet and a link to this thread

Basically we have all established Pugnut is a nutbar with no intent on purchasing dinner let along a civic type r. I would of just blocked his u2us tbh.

Advertise it on Autotrader John-d and I'm sure it will sell however..…

It's not worth it[/John-d]

Sam
Premium Member

14th Dec 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I would do is this:

- get the front end or whatever resprayed anyway
- tell Andrew to VIEW the car, not agree to buy it without seeing it
- advertise the car when the work is sorted anyway as IMO it's not a priority to Andrew to buy the car going by what he's said in this thread.

I don't know what EXACTLY has been said between the two of you, but in my opinion if someone said to me upfront that they are interested in the car but have other things to sort first I would still advertise elsewhere anyway.

Despite the fact he's said to you he'll pay a deposit or whatever AND is saying he has other things to sort out first kinda indicates to me he's not 100% interested anyway if I'm perfectly honest with you (sorry Andrew).

[Edited on 14-12-2010 by Sam]
Jambo

14th Dec 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are people making outthat he WILL buy the car?!

He is 1 step away from webcamming with SetH pretending to be his own sister whilst moving to Rotherham/Sao Paolo

The guys a nut and won't be buying anything. He probably doesn't even have a punto

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ctr thread 22 database queries in 0.0154440 seconds