corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » this is why students anger me

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author this is why students anger me
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jan 11 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Fonz
i am no ones camp, i would like to think my opinion is neutral and as such can see both points of view.

uni life is the first chance for most to do what they hell they like and sod the consequences at a time when these young adults want exactly that, independance and freedom

at the same time big adult responsibilities are set upon in terms of the reason they are at uni = for an education/degree.

if a student drinks/smokes/shags their way through uni they are slated for not taking uni seriously and wasting their loans

if however they study hard, avoid the distractions of uni life they could be accused of missing out on the "uni experience"

damned if they do and damned if they dont!

although i agree with T Blair's "education education education" speech it did nothing to improve standards, facilities or intellegence of the british education system/student, grades and pass % keeps going up, yet industry experts say exams are easier and graduates have little knowledge or skills.

the system only provided a ready made one way route to uni only the basis that more students going to uni is a good thing for the country......

its easy to do both.

study hard, and get a p/t job to cover "the uni experience"

Precisely!!! yet people looking in on these students only see what they want
[/against the Daily Mail's view point rant]

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » this is why students anger me 22 database queries in 0.3102860 seconds