corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Your dogs (pics please)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Your dogs (pics please)
Chris C

User status: Offline
12th May 11 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is Lucy, she's 3 and we think she is a lab/staff.

Fee

12th May 11 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
this is what my dogs get fed

tonights dinner was beef with crushed bone

tomorrow will be chicken and friday will be tripe aswell as chicken wings, turkey necks, lamb ribs, liver, heart, lung, kidney ect

i would suget to anyone with a dog, or even cat, to try this diet as it has no waste or crap in it at all, the dogs poops turn into tiny white bullets! anyone remember the streets been full of white dog shite? you dont see much of it any more as people take the easy option and feed processed kibble the barf diet is the best diet for any dog and infact it works out cheaper to feed than any good kibble

My sister has just started her german shepherd on this sort of diet. He was really picky with food and barely ate anything so changed him over to 'normal' food. He loves it.
She said it works out about £1 a day and it all gets delivered in portion sizes
emicen

12th May 11 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by c20let
Clyde

Awesome

People down the road from my parents had one of these. He used to have his favourite spot on the road to lie where the tarmac was darkest hence warmest.
chloe16v

12th May 11 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fee
quote:

tomorrow will be chicken and friday will be tripe aswell as chicken wings, turkey necks, lamb ribs, liver, heart, lung, kidney ect

i would suget to anyone with a dog, or even cat, to try this diet as it has no waste or crap in it at all, the dogs poops turn into tiny white bullets! anyone remember the streets been full of white dog shite? you dont see much of it any more as people take the easy option and feed processed kibble the barf diet is the best diet for any dog and infact it works out cheaper to feed than any good kibble

My sister has just started her german shepherd on this sort of diet. He was really picky with food and barely ate anything so changed him over to 'normal' food. He loves it.

i pay 35p a lb and 4 of the dogs have 1lb a day and the other has 2lb, works out at £14.70p to feed 5 dogs a week
Brett
Premium Member

12th May 11 at 07:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
This is George, he is a licensed American pitbull cross, he's a brilliant dog with a great temperament.

http://i.imgur.com/1TCTb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RBmPo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OFW1r.jpg

Grown a bit
Ben J

12th May 11 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evil looking dildo on the floor Fee.

Chris C

12th May 11 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neo

12th May 11 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fee
quote:

Fee, Please ask your sister to fully research BARF diets. Its probably the most dangerous diet to put a dog on !

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081014040714AAC8eGF

I am actually disgusted that Chloe16v would recommend such a thing, from previous posts I thought she had some knowledge of animals, however i am clearly wrong I wouldn't dare feed my own dog on such a rediculous diet knowing full well the risks.

You can easily reduce the risk by removing the bones and if on a Prey bias diet add veggies to supplement, personally I am happy to feed my dog on commercial mixer and meat, i.e cooked chicken breast, beef, lamb, salmon etc as well as vegetables and some fruits (banana's and apples go down a treat). I do a lot of research before I let her eat something and have never found this to be an unhealthy diet.

This is my Japanese Akita Kuma

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by Neo]

adiohead

12th May 11 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cunningham
Adiohead what's the French bulldog like? They say there stubborn dogs and don't learn very quick as I said it needs to be a small dog or I would have a long haired alsation if it was upto me

ermmm, check this out:

http://bitchwithcats.wordpress.com/2008/12/15/top-ten-reasons-to-not-own-a-french-bulldog/

My favourite breed is:

clever little dogs!
sc0ott

12th May 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neo, do you have to say sit, lie down, paw etc in japanese to your dog?
Fee

12th May 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know all the details of the food my sister gets, but she has had quite a lot of expert advice and has gone with that advice.
He's eating now, when he wasn't before...so surely that's healthier
Jambo

12th May 11 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Breed is that Ade?? I don't know it.

Neo your dog is beautiful.

N90ath your dog can be thrown from helicopters and saves people. Find me a cat that can do that??
Jambo

12th May 11 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a ciquaqua? However the fuck you spell it.

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by Jambo]
adiohead

12th May 11 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a long haired chihuahua. I'm not keen on short haired ones.

Nat's parents have two and they're amazing

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by adiohead]
Jambo

12th May 11 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhh was right.

Have you seen Beverly Hills Chihauhua
adiohead

12th May 11 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah

Watched the sequel on Saturday

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by adiohead]
chloe16v

12th May 11 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Originally posted by Fee
quote:

Fee, Please ask your sister to fully research BARF diets. Its probably the most dangerous diet to put a dog on !

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081014040714AAC8eGF

I am actually disgusted that Chloe16v would recommend such a thing, from previous posts I thought she had some knowledge of animals, however i am clearly wrong I wouldn't dare feed my own dog on such a rediculous diet knowing full well the risks.

You can easily reduce the risk by removing the bones and if on a Prey bias diet add veggies to supplement, personally I am happy to feed my dog on commercial mixer and meat, i.e cooked chicken breast, beef, lamb, salmon etc as well as vegetables and some fruits (banana's and apples go down a treat). I do a lot of research before I let her eat something and have never found this to be an unhealthy diet.

This is my Japanese Akita Kuma

what a load of shit, my dogs and many other dogs i have seen on this diet have never been healthier!
have a read through here http://www.ukbarfclub.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewDoc&docId=12
dogs dont need cereal, rice, potato and processed shite in their food, its all fillers! where do you thing all this crap that the body doesnt need goes? straight out the other end! my dogs use to do huge and mostly runny poops but since being on this diet i have had solid poops from them every time and they are the size of small pebbles! they also go white

bafr is the best and most natural diet to feed any dog on! what do you think they use to eat in the wild before we got hold of them and started feeding them crap? what do wolfs eat?
adiohead

12th May 11 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chloe, is your poo white and do you pebbledash?
Corsa_Sport21

12th May 11 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
These kennels with skirting boards are more kitted out than Steves house with no carpets.
You're trying and failing

Thanks.
adiohead

12th May 11 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chloe16v

12th May 11 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
Chloe, is your poo white and do you pebbledash?

sadly not no
John

12th May 11 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This real food diet sounds rubbish.

My lab gets the cheap wagg dog food out of costco, (costs considerably less than £1 a day) he originally only got dog food but now he gets a large helping of leftovers, has a shiny black coat, never at the vets.

Win-win.
Dog's aren't wolves.
chloe16v

12th May 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

Dog's aren't wolves.

no but they arnt far off
John

12th May 11 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as we aren't far off apes?

I don't see anything wrong with feeding them proper meat, it's certainly not the cheapest method though.
adiohead

12th May 11 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chloe, what does your face look like?

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Your dogs (pics please) 22 database queries in 0.0196249 seconds