corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The way to deal with neds/chavs

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The way to deal with neds/chavs
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Dec 11 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by neil h
While this is true, people calling the big bloke a hero are also whats wrong with this country.

there was no need for the big bloke to step in.

In the video I watched, the conductor wasn't having much success and the other passenger came out in support of the conductor.

Had the kid obeyed the conductor I wouldn't have been necessary to step in, but the kid failed to do that.

Let's not forget that the kid got hurt because he then tried to get back on the fucking train he had just been forcibly removed from due to not paying for a ticket
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the kid will get a huge payout, the helpful passenger will be arrested and charged with something and the conductor will be retired on the grounds that he can't undertake his duties.

[Edited on 14-12-2011 by Ian]
LeeM

14th Dec 11 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
the bloke who threw the kid off the train was not an authority figure in this situation.

You are wrong. He has as much jurisdiction over that situation as anyone else.

I told a kid to pick up a sweet wrapper on the bus the other day, should I stop that because I'm not paid?

never do it again ian, youre not the relevant authority.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I told some the other week to shut up otherwise I was going to sit between them
Sunz

14th Dec 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
The big guy was over the top in my view and he has no right to block someone from trying to enter the train.

Public pays loads to fund trains, if they can't sort out their own system other then ask other passangers to remove someone then

The train ticket is about £35

The passenger was doing what the kid caused the conductor not to be able to do. Don't lose sight of the fact that the conductor had already tried and failed to remove the kid. The kid was also rude and abusive.

The cost of the ticket isn't relevant, are you somehow claiming that he should get it for free because it's expensive? His other choice is not travel.

Nope I'm not somehow claiming that he should it free because it's expensive, everyone else has to pay for it, no exceptions.

It would seem the conductor cannot do his job properly then, it would be either to use force to remove people which I doubt they have the power to do or to call someone with the right to remove the person in question.
He seemed to enjoy saying he was paid to do it.

I don't defend the guy, his 19 so classed as a man, I just found the way to deal with it totally incompetent.

In all it seems there will be charges against the big guy and the 19 year old man will be paid out all because people are unable to do things properly, big man should have thought before he acted because we live in a World now where you will get taken to court for anything, isn't the 1950s anymore when young people had respect, so things need to be dealt with in a different way.
Sunz

14th Dec 11 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as for sweet wrapper, asking something to pick it up and forcing them to pick it up is different

Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So because the kid doesn't have respect for the conductor we need to employ transport Police to come and do the job?

Would it not be preferable for the kid to have respect?
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
as for sweet wrapper, asking something to pick it up and forcing them to pick it up is different

If he hadn't, I'd have taken measures to ensure he did it. Its the same.

Luckily for the kid, he made the right choice which was to do as he was told by someone telling him the right thing to do.

Plus the claim was that the other passenger wasn't the authority. I merely corrected stated that he was.

LeeM

14th Dec 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if ian asked someone to pick up a sweet wrapped and they started swearing at him telling him to do one, i dont imagine he'd shake their hand and sit down happily
Gary
Premium Member

14th Dec 11 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Found some poor kid getting his money robbed by some arsehole schoolkids once. Collered the little dick and told him if he didnt give it back i'd take his shoes.

He paid up.

But maybe i shouldnt have helped the kid as i'm not a copper??
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah leave it to the overstretched authorities Gary, the public are only allowed to sit back and watch.
Gary
Premium Member

14th Dec 11 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Yeah leave it to the overstretched authorities Gary, the public are only allowed to sit back and watch.

Balls to that. The public need to stand up to this little things. The police wont as they are not worth pursuing. Bigger fish to fry and all that.

Gone have the days the old guy can give you a clip round the ear for been a cheeky twat. Which is sad, as thats when kids stopped respecting their elders.
sc0ott

14th Dec 11 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big eck

14th Dec 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You've all got the wrong end of my argument by the looks of it Its all well and good prattling on about no respect for authority and all that crap but in this case the bloke who threw the kid off the train was not an authority figure in this situation. He was a random bloke who decided to play the big man.

Its not the position of some random twat to go throwing people around 'cus they wanna be the hard man. The train conductor is the man in charge and he should if required be allowed to use force to remove someone from the train if necessary. By giving authority figures the ability to use force were needed they can begin to claw back some respect from the lil scrotes. Random mr big bollocks throwing some kid of a train just leaves us were we are now.

[Edited on 14-12-2011 by neil h]

You talk some shite

The twat deserved every bit of it. He was mouthing and being proper aggressive towards the old conductor guy as he knew the old fella wouldn't do anything. Bit different when the tables were turned tho.

The wee twat was lucky that's all he got.

If he was in a pub/night club without paying and the bouncer collared him then it would be a lot worse than just a simple throw out. Plus would the wee twat have the balls to try and force his way back inside??? I dont think so.

If I was sitting on that train with my kids and he he started his shit with mouthing off then swearing then I would just simply tell him if he acts like that in fromt of my kids again I would throw him off the train myself.

And another thing HE'S NOT A FUCKIN KID at 19 hes not gonna be much more of a man than he is now.

The wee bawbag just should have manned up and paid his fare like everyone else. Instead he thought he'd play the "Big Man" as the conductor was an old fella. Karma eh

[Edited on 14-12-2011 by big eck]
LeeM

14th Dec 11 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Found some poor kid getting his money robbed by some arsehole schoolkids once. Collered the little dick and told him if he didnt give it back i'd take his shoes.

He paid up.

But maybe i shouldnt have helped the kid as i'm not a copper??

nope, not allowed to intervene just sit back an watch. interested what the people who think the guy on the train shouldnt have got involved will think of you
neil h

14th Dec 11 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I was gonna let this die but having now watched the full video it's just silly. How the fuck do you. Justify throwing the lad to the floor? Really?

That and all these anecdotal stories are well and good but how many people would resort to (and could justify) a level of force like that shown in the video? Like Ian's sweet story, would you have actually manhandled the kid and forced them to pick up the wrapper if they hadn't done it?

Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know tbh

Never got that far.
neil h

14th Dec 11 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And tbh I sincerely hope it never does, I also hope that the kids learn something from your actions.

Fact is assaulting someone isn't the answer to a problem.
Skylined

14th Dec 11 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073929/Big-Man-Alan-Pollock-faces-police-investigation-assault-throwing-Sam-Main-train.html

adiohead

14th Dec 11 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with assaulting a criminal.

Criminals shouldn't deserve compensation

[Edited on 14-12-2011 by adiohead]
Steve
Premium Member

14th Dec 11 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wont go anywhere, maybe under labour, but convservatives are standing up to this bullshit

they will have to investigate, especially as its in the news, but that kid will be told on your bike
LeeM

14th Dec 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes told one paper he was out celebrating so gave the wrong ticket as he washalf asleep.
in another hes said he was on his way home from an exam and had been sold the wrong ticket but thought he could explain it.
the video shows behaviour which supports neither of these stories and just shows him as an arrogant smart arsed disrespectful chav.
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Dec 11 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Says he got two singles for the same journey?

University student should be able to work that out surely.
Chris C

14th Dec 11 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As he tries to force his way back on he hits his head on the door, serves him right..
big eck

15th Dec 11 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And tbh I sincerely hope it never does, I also hope that the kids learn something from your actions.

Fact is assaulting someone isn't the answer to a problem.

So your saying that if someone shouted abuse to your other half you'd stand there and do absolutley nothing???

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The way to deal with neds/chavs 22 database queries in 0.0164640 seconds