corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook debate

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facebook debate
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
19th Apr 12 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it was more of a general thinking aloud thing. There are some changes in my situation that got me thinking about it, but I'm not turning to CS instead of dealing with it myself.
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Apr 12 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
Toby
Premium Member

19th Apr 12 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do see both sides and I would like my GF to be seen as off the market per se but it wouldn't be something I would rely on to make it official or be done at set point in time etc
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Apr 12 at 02:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its virtually unrelated to the real relationship except in fringe cases of weakness.
ed

20th Apr 12 at 06:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've got to think about it from Facebooks side too, if you neglect to give them some of your personal information then it makes it harder for them to target advertising at you. Poor Mark might never make his next billion
richc

20th Apr 12 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With all my girlfriends (god im sucha' playa'), i justed waited for them to send the request. I didnt want to look possesive and i wanted to keep my options open incase it went tits up/still trying to sex pest other women :/

If they moan about not sending the request, i just claim im not good with facebook and not sure how to change it

im quite reserved on it though. I dont even show my birthday.

[Edited on 20-04-2012 by richc]
mattk

20th Apr 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You out tomorrow Ian? I am. In Liverpool
Sam
Premium Member

20th Apr 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
With all my girlfriends (god im sucha' playa'), i justed waited for them to send the request. I didnt want to look possesive and i wanted to keep my options open incase it went tits up/still trying to sex pest other women :/

If they moan about not sending the request, i just claim im not good with facebook and not sure how to change it

im quite reserved on it though. I dont even show my birthday.

[Edited on 20-04-2012 by richc]

emicen

20th Apr 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinkin about it, last time I had a relationship status, it was all about the bebo
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Apr 12 at 02:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
You out tomorrow Ian? I am. In Liverpool

Think I'm going to a cruise.
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Apr 12 at 08:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloke in work has just changed his FB relationship status to engaged from showing nothing. Weird thing is, they got engaged on Saturday but the wedding is already planned for June, all the invitations have already been sent out etc. Seems strange to get enagaged after planning the wedding and also seems strange to change your fb relationship status after being together 10 years
adiohead

23rd Apr 12 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's planning to cheat on his fiancee, imo

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook debate 22 database queries in 0.0109339 seconds