corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Steves progress thread

Poll: Steves progress thread
Yes 40 (34.78%)
No 10 (8.7%)
Dont care 65 (56.52%)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steves progress thread
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
10th May 12 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
I also think Ian's comments about members on here is a little bit broad after some peoples behaviour on this forum over the years

Quote me - if you mean calling people wise ass twat wankers, I'll gladly show you examples of that.

As I said a while ago, Steve wants a thread. Hence why there's pictures of his cage fixings in here. But he deleted it because every update was followed by people being wankers. I told him to bring the car out more, but I wasn't a wanker about it.

Explain what you mean by people's behaviour in the context of my comments. If you mean its OK to give Steve shit because he's a cunt, that's two problems not one.
Jon_C
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Can whoever created this thread delete it, it's giving the recluse exactly what he wants

No
Corsasport-Jamie

10th May 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
So i can sum this up now then,

People have said they voted no to me having my project thread, and suggest the shit that was talked in my project thread is justified for the following reasons

I give out abuse
I give out shit
I act like a track master
I act like a master car builder
I spam

Yet noone has found a shred of evidence to back this up.

Sorry not convinced

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i remember the exact time when steve and 3cm etc were all spamming and when it all kicked off they made comments that they were the only people who kept CS alive and made it interesting etc

completely taking threads off topic, everyone can remember it Steve so stop trying to make out your golden boy, I also bet if it wasnt a Puma or on another site Ian would not even give half a shit about your thread.

im not saying it didnt happen, but it wasnt for 4 years, it was about 6 months until people got pissed off, and non of what was posted firstly was in anyones project threads, nor was it anything like the digs and jealous ramblings that went on in my project thread, nor was it anything that made out i was a track master or a master at building cars, and nor was it anything that would make people not want my project thread to exist, at worst it was a bit annoying, get some clarity

Surely that's evidence enough that you spammed?
big eck

10th May 12 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS is this still going on

NO ONE CARES, and to the ones that do care, if you really miss his updates then look on the puma forum he uses, it really is that simple.
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
So i can sum this up now then,

People have said they voted no to me having my project thread, and suggest the shit that was talked in my project thread is justified for the following reasons

I give out abuse
I give out shit
I act like a track master
I act like a master car builder
I spam

Yet noone has found a shred of evidence to back this up.

Sorry not convinced

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i remember the exact time when steve and 3cm etc were all spamming and when it all kicked off they made comments that they were the only people who kept CS alive and made it interesting etc

completely taking threads off topic, everyone can remember it Steve so stop trying to make out your golden boy, I also bet if it wasnt a Puma or on another site Ian would not even give half a shit about your thread.

im not saying it didnt happen, but it wasnt for 4 years, it was about 6 months until people got pissed off, and non of what was posted firstly was in anyones project threads, nor was it anything like the digs and jealous ramblings that went on in my project thread, nor was it anything that made out i was a track master or a master at building cars, and nor was it anything that would make people not want my project thread to exist, at worst it was a bit annoying, get some clarity

Surely that's evidence enough that you spammed?

note the current and past tense, by current i mean 12 months

lets also face it, the spam that did happen, although annoying to some and out of place was hardly insulting, or directed at anyone at all
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are people actually suggesting they feel anger towards me and feel i dont deserve a project thread and all this and that because i said someones got lovely lips a few times, and hi

i dont buy that at all, people are just looking for reasons to justify there jealousy because actually they dont have any real reasons, and all it just boils down to school boy level jealousy

[Edited on 10-05-2012 by Steve]
Nic Barnes

10th May 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and ruined countless other peoples threads over the course of many years......

you now must know what it feels like to have people ridicule and spam stuff you do, like what you done to others. as clearly thats why you deleted your puma. it doesn't matter that a small amount of what you wrote wasn't abusive as a lot of it was. its the fact you ruined, and purposely ruined thread after thread.

people do it to you, all you seem to do is wah wah wah wah wah wah. you're the most ironic person that was ever existed in life.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jealousy

Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok barnes
taylorboosh

10th May 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
and ruined countless other peoples threads over the course of many years......

you now must know what it feels like to have people ridicule and spam stuff you do, like what you done to others. as clearly thats why you deleted your puma. it doesn't matter that a small amount of what you wrote wasn't abusive as a lot of it was. its the fact you ruined, and purposely ruined thread after thread.

people do it to you, all you seem to do is wah wah wah wah wah wah. you're the most ironic person that was ever existed in life.

How do you feel about my imagination buying an m3
Eck
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Are people actually suggesting they feel anger towards me and feel i dont deserve a project thread and all this and that because i said someones got lovely lips a few times, and hi

i dont buy that at all, people are just looking for reasons to justify there jealousy because actually they dont have any real reasons, and all it just boils down to school boy level jealousy

[Edited on 10-05-2012 by Steve]

Don't get me wrong, as I've said before, I don't think you deserve the abuse you receive. But that's life really? Some folk clearly can't put their point across diplomatically. But please stop saying people must be jealous, as you're sounding a bit nuts.
big eck

10th May 12 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why the fuck would we be jealous of you owning a puma
taylorboosh

10th May 12 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets be honest, its cool
big eck

10th May 12 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you like that kind of thing.
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people are jealous of what im doing, maybe they cant do it, dont have the time or money, or jealous that it was receving lots of positive feedback and cant stand to see that so try and wreck it

is what i think
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ollie crowe, prime example of jealousy there
taylorboosh

10th May 12 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollies jelous because of baby trap
Nic Barnes

10th May 12 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I think people are jealous of what im doing, maybe they cant do it, dont have the time or money, or jealous that it was receving lots of positive feedback and cant stand to see that so try and wreck it

is what i think
spamming your own popularity contest
Steve
Premium Member

10th May 12 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
taylorboosh

10th May 12 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
AK

10th May 12 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I enjoyed the build thread... Whats the link to the Puma site/thread?

Nic - I think you are perhaps the most negative person i've come across on the net Thats not an insult direct or indirect - just an observation
Ben G

10th May 12 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all those doobies seems to have killed off nics sense of humour and now he's just a recluse who sits on bmw forums pretending to be a moderator.
Nic Barnes

10th May 12 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what you're saying adam, I'm not exactly an optimist in real life so I'm not surprised its been noticed. a lot of it is complete sarcasm though, which isn't really possible to understand for most people.
BarnshaW

10th May 12 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
I enjoyed the build thread... Whats the link to the Puma site/thread?

Nic - I think you are perhaps the most negative person i've come across on the net Thats not an insult direct or indirect - just an observation

no one is more negative then john

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Steves progress thread 24 database queries in 0.0120380 seconds