corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Sep 12 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at what age would it be 'ok' to date a 15year, 11 month and 2 week old? What's the cut off point. If a 16 year old was shagging her, it would still technically be a criminal act but noone would be shouting about it. So ethically speaking - what is the cut off point 20? 25?
John

28th Sep 12 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not their teacher is a good cut off point.
RichR
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree but Hammer was saying if any 30 year old was sniffing around the 15year old living in his basement; so in general, what is the ethical cut off point between wrong and right?
RichR
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and would it be as bad if it was a 30 year old female teacher and a 15 year, 11month and 2 week schoolboy?
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by neil h
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I have a 15 year old foster girl in the house, I'd take the claw end of a hammer to any 30 year old that went anywhere near her.

Anyone that thinks it is ok is a filthy deviant. End of story.

And if she was 16?

I'd still be fuming but it would be legal. So very little difference basically.
John

28th Sep 12 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't know she had been found
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I agree but Hammer was saying if any 30 year old was sniffing around the 15year old living in his basement; so in general, what is the ethical cut off point between wrong and right?

I was saying nothing about ethics, I was telling you if a 30 year old went anywhere near the 15 year old 'living in my basement' I would be fuming.

I would not expect a flip flop wearing hippy to understand this, however, as a flip flop wearing hippy is exactly the type of mentally incorrect deviant that would be chasing minors.
RichR
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 15:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm asking what age would you not be angry about?
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In general terms? It is impossible to pluck a number from thin air.

There are 16 year olds that have pink wallpaper and teddies on their bed and there's 16 year olds that have been in pubs for 2 years pissed, normally with their mums who had them when they were 14.
RichR
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but is that not the point. Ethically, is it wrong? Not in this case, he was her teacher and in a position of trust but is it wrong, in general terms for a 20/25/30 years old to be shagging a girl who is 2 weeks off being 16
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A 30 year old shagging a 16 year old is wrong. In my opinion.

In fact the thought turns my stomach.
adiohead

28th Sep 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
in general terms for a 20/25/30 years old to be shagging a girl who is 2 weeks off being 16

They could just wait for 2 weeks, then "Happy Birthday".
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happy sausage
adiohead

28th Sep 12 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
happy sausage

happy chipolata
Ben G

28th Sep 12 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happy micro penis
adiohead

28th Sep 12 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F'

spit + keyboard = spit/cum covered keyboard
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
28th Sep 12 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Was reading up on the laws of this actually, apparently its illegal for a teacher to date a student, regardless of age. So even if a teacher was 22 and a student was 18 thats illegal, i wonder though if that just applies to if they are their teacher in the same school, because if it means any school thats ridiculous

That's incorrect - Sexual Offences Act 2003 makes it illegal to have sexual relations with a person under your supervision if they are under 18 or over 18 in the case of a vulnerable adult.

In your example of a 22yo teacher and an 18yo student there would be no offence.

The school position may be more stringent than law and most will forbid it somewhere in their own policies.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Sep 12 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
yeah but across different schools aswell? must be hard to find a girl if youre a young teacher

It's only within the same school

Because that's the only way you could enforce the schools' own policies, it has no basis in law once the SOA is exhausted.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Sep 12 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
You are all missing the underlying motives from the Government on this.

Completely agree - big story in order to bring in more control - entirely plausible.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats your take on it? massive offence? or been blown out of proportion
Y869 SRA

28th Sep 12 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlexSXI
Grooming/Doing things to a child

Grooming/Doing things with a girl like Megan who has developed boobs, got sexual feelings etc

How can that be described as the same offence?

'Pedophile' is word with such variety. Yes its absolutely fucking disgusting to even think about somebody doing anything of the sort to a child, but when you see this Megan girl, boobs, good looking etc surely its only natural for some men to find her attractive?

I find it weird how punishments are virtually the same. I appreciate there has to be a law/age limit but they take no consideration into the 'victims' age.

He'll go on the sex offenders list and probably get sent down for the same duration whether it was a child or this girl. Just strange IMO as to how they are classed as the same offence with the same punishment.

Because legally, she is still a child.
Personally, I wouldn't call him a paedo. Pervert yes.
Ojc

28th Sep 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
You are all missing the underlying motives from the Government on this.

Completely agree - big story in order to bring in more control - entirely plausible.

Thought crossed my mind
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are no underlying government forces at work, take off your tin foil hats.

A 30 year old paedo was stoating about in France with his 15 year old pupil, it is big news despite what a few jumped up clowns on the internet think.
Y869 SRA

28th Sep 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can't help their would have been far less interest if it was a 15 year old lad and a 30 year old woman (teacher or not).

Probably not.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffo a pervert not a peado

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 22 database queries in 0.1173770 seconds