corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » peado caught out

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author peado caught out
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
21st Feb 13 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boys are yak mate
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now they have setup a 23 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwgm06tz0_8

Lots of comments on the videos now of people disagreeing with what they are doing
Nath

21st Feb 13 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nowt wrong with it.
Nath

21st Feb 13 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Setting them up I mean
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read some of the comments

quote:
While I understand what you are trying to accomplish with these videos.
Overall you are going about it in a very amateurish, even possibly illegal way.
Also&#65279; this one is a bit ridiculous compared with the others.
There is a 12 year age gap between my parents, and they have had a long and as far as I'm aware happy relationship.
23 & 14 is not an abysmal gap. Sure it would be frowned upon, and shouldn't be outrightly encouraged. But it certainly doesn't call for the way you treat this guy.

quote:
This was actually quite sick to&#65279; watch especially when more details of your operation become clear, trawling though plenty of fish? Lying about covering his face and personal details and then threatening violence. Possibly the worst way to go about it

quote:
Completely unprofessional. Im not saying the guy is right in the slightest, what he is doing is very wrong and I see no problem with filming this. However, telling him his identity will be anonymous and then posting these videos on youtube is completely wrong. You could have possibly seriously damaged his life for the near future, which if you ask me,&#65279; is completely unethical. Legal right to be anonymous ? Invasion of privacy surely ? Deception ? Exposing someone in this way is WRONG.

quote:
All normal people want our children protected,but this is purely two civilians behaving and speaking like police officers whilst saying they are 'journalists'. Agents provocateur/vigilantes baiting people on the internet. I'm not even sure the police are allowed to do this and forcing people to do something they don't want to i.e. stay and speak or&#65279; else is illegal. This should be left to the police and The Internet Watch Foundation. It's quite shocking.These people should be reported.

[Edited on 21-02-2013 by Steve]
Nath

21st Feb 13 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah?
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are idiots
Gary
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant be arse trailing thru the tread but im sure you made a comment on them picking on old folk only steve?
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep and now they have done someone younger it has the exact effect i said it would have, actually made people not agree with what they are doing because a 23 year old is more socially acceptable for most people.

Look at the video the kid in it barely looks 15 himself and they are tearing into him like hes fucking 8 year old kids, posted a video of him online potentially ruining his life if it was to become popular enough, just so they can get some kicks and act like some police.

quote:
You guys are the biggest dicks ever..i understand what your doing with the other guys.. like the man was 61 and stuff.. but this guys only 23..he's most probably gonna have kids.. They don't want to see this when there older..The way you treated him is disgusting..he was being nice saying bye..and you said 'no you won't' - You didn't even tell him the age of the girl. and you admitted you didn't in the video...Also start blurring there&#65279; faces out.

Gary
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what your saying is that pedophilia dnt matter if your younger? STFU steve. Its also worrying that there are so many others out there that agree with you! You a sick sick man.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep thats exactly what im saying, it happens all the time in college, 17,18,19 year old having relations with 14, 15 year olds etc

Age is such a terrible way of determining maturity
3CorsaMeal

21st Feb 13 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happens when they start chatting up a 15yr old by mistake, are they then the peado?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i find it funny. The age gap is acceptable once the younger person has had some life experience. 23 - 14 year old is just wrong. You'd have little to nothing in common and be from 2 different places in your life.
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet there are plenty of 15 year old girls with far more life experience than me
Gary
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Yep thats exactly what im saying, it happens all the time in college, 17,18,19 year old having relations with 14, 15 year olds etc

As a 17/18 year old i can see how it would be hard to think you were doing wrong, but this latest guy is 23 Steve, not 17.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I bet there are plenty of 15 year old girls with far more life experience than me

well yes as you are a recluse that lives in your parents house at the ripe age of near 30 that plays with planes and see people a little over half your age
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:

As a 17/18 year old i can see how it would be hard to think you were doing wrong, but this latest guy is 23 Steve, not 17.

is there much difference between an 18 year old and a 23 year old? possibly, possibly not, as said the number of age is a rubbish way of determining that. The kid in the video could easily be 18, stick him next to an older looking 14 year old girl and i bet you wouldnt batter an eyelid, age is based purely on assumptions, you assume because someone has lived longer, or not that they will have more or less life experience and maturity.

as vrs pointed out, i am a recluse, but im also fairly old, i havent had kids, or moved out for that long therefore my life experience isnt massive.

a 15 year old girl could have a child and her own place.

Nath

21st Feb 13 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does Steve keep playing devils advocate to peados? Weird.
Nath

21st Feb 13 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:

well yes as you are a recluse that lives in your parents house at the ripe age of near 30 that plays with planes and see people a little over half your age

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Why does Steve keep playing devils advocate to peados? Weird.

Because he has been there done that with younger girls.......
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have i? ok
Gary
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How old is your Mrs steve?
3CorsaMeal

21st Feb 13 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its funny that a peado is now anyone who has sex with an underage girl. I think its a bit over the top now. Yes its actually illegal, but i don't think labeling people a pedophile is really right.

Plenty of underage girls having sex around here that's for sure and i doubt its isolated to just our town. Its not like some seedy pedophile thing that goes on, its just what teenagers get up to.

i remember being at secondary school and all the best looking girls had older boyfriends, you wouldn't get called a peado, just have to put up with some stick/jokes about it.

61yr old is wrong though, should know better, i would class that as a sex pest. 23yr old though.

Also talking sex online and meeting someone and actually having sex is pretty far apart. Do people really meet up, say hello, then walk around the corner for "sex"

Not really
Steve
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

21, show me the illegalties
Gary
Premium Member

21st Feb 13 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

21, show me the illegalties

Never said there was any. I was just curious

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » peado caught out 22 database queries in 0.1296182 seconds