corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Attack in Woolwich
gav93

User status: Offline
22nd May 13 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i live literally 3 minutes from woolwich and i feel fucking furious about whats happened , why just why? sympathy and thoughts out with the soldiers family and friends.
taylorboosh

22nd May 13 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wtf this is sick, did they know him or just kill a randon soldier?
Dom

22nd May 13 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
I'm more amazed at all the people surrounding them doing sweet F.A

tbf what would you have done if you just seen 2 guys with what appears to be a meat cleaver hack some to death, i dont think id get involved personally

This woman had other ideas though - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10074881/Mum-talked-down-Woolwich-terrorists-who-told-her-We-want-to-start-a-war-in-London-tonight.html

[Edited on 22-05-2013 by Dom]
gav93

22nd May 13 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brave woman i tell you that. how many of us would of done the same?
Cavey

22nd May 13 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play to her
Jambo

22nd May 13 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a couple of women who would have done the same.
Carl

22nd May 13 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd run like fuck in the other direction if I saw that, unless it was a friend or family member. Well I think I would it is hard to say unless you actually experience it, probably quite a lot of shock and non-realisation going on!
Jambo

22nd May 13 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have run too 100%.

Shame they didn't attempt this at the front door of the barracks.

I'd have fucking LOVED to see that video.
Ben G

22nd May 13 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard about this on the radio earlier, but wasn't paying much attention.

just saw the video of the fucking black cunt and i'm fuming. if you don'tlike living in this country, fuck off somewhere else you sad pathetic individual.

go pray to your pathetic allah elsewhere.
Ricky352

22nd May 13 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eye witness account on the radio here:

http://audioboo.fm/boos/1407873-woolwich-attack-eyewitness-james#t=0m0s
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd May 13 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listened to that earlier but couldn't find the link again to post up. He sounds bloody shaken up. Must be such an absolute head fuck witnessing something like that, really feel for him and the others that had to witness it.

MX5 Project Thread
evilrob
Premium Member

22nd May 13 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can everyone calm the fuck down?

Two mentally ill people cut the head off another, presumably innocent, person in broad daylight. A bad thing has happened. It doesn't matter what their motive was - you can't go around cutting other people's heads off. It's illegal and immoral. We're all agreed on that.

The bad guys were caught by the rozzers and will be dealt with accordingly, assuming they recover from their gunshot wounds.

But look at the state of this kind of thing that's been popping up on Facebook:

Of course it isn't "racist" or "Islamophobic" to deport someone who isn't legally allowed to be here - because not all terrorists are a) brown or b) practice Islam. Take Anders Breivik, for example.

What IS racist and Islamophobic is inferring that terrorists, or supporters thereof, are generally a) brown and b) practice Islam.

Race/religion shouldn't come into it. Even if they do practice some wonky brown faith, the West have killed a far greater number of Islam-practising human beings (even ones that don't irrationally hate us, just civilians and children) on their home soil (e.g. Afghanistan) than Islam-practising human beings have killed of us on ours.

Not saying that makes the actions of these two clowns today alright, it doesn't, but we shouldn't be so quick to start making generalised statements about anyone who happens to wear a Mr Whippy style hat.

[Edited on 22-05-2013 by evilrob]
Ben G

22nd May 13 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rob, stop chatting bollocks.

the attackers themselves were shouting allahu akbar ffs.

you won't see me shouting that as i'm not of the islamic faith.

[Edited on 22-05-2013 by Ben G]
Jambo

22nd May 13 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need J Edgar Hoover basically.
evilrob
Premium Member

22nd May 13 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
rob, stop chatting bollocks.

the attackers themselves were shouting allahu akbar ffs.

I think you may have missed my point.

Condensed:

1. It doesn't matter *why* they killed another human being. They killed another human being - that's all I need to know to determine they are scum. They could have been shouting "the voices in my head made me do it" - amounts to the same thing as "allahu akbar" in my opinion. I don't think they need to be judged beyond having killed someone. Killing someone and then saying some words does not make it better or worse.

2. I am alarmed by the number of anti-brown outbursts from people on forums and the Facebooks etc. - clearly what has happened today is not acceptable - however, neither is posting a status that is tantamount to saying, "fuck off ragheads." There are plenty of legal resident, non-homicidal, tax-paying brown people who observe a religion different to yours in the UK and make a valuable contribution to society... like enabling you to buy a pint of milk from a convenient, if slightly odd-smelling, location less than five minutes walk from where you live, wherever you happen to be within the British Isles.
Steve
Premium Member

22nd May 13 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think there needs to be harsher punishments for anyone that speaks out or protests aggressive threats towards this country.

Hiding behind the right to protest bollocks anyone behaving like that should be deported straight away.
baza31

22nd May 13 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They could start by banning the Muslim faith or any talk of it would be a start. I think it's each to their own what religion they want to be but it's the Muslims that are causing EVERYONE to dislike them . It's not because they are of a particular colour . It's because they are brainwashed nasty pieces of shite
j10E W

22nd May 13 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cunts
p

23rd May 13 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom J
are there any videos where the police shoot the fuckers?

This.

Where are the videos if when the police turned up? Or when the police got attacked? Or when the people got shot?

Knowing this farcical country, they'll only get 20 years.

I for one think capital punishment should exist, like what you get in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia, for example. You do shit there then shit is going down.

Also, is it correct the police turned up and waited 20 minutes for doing anything? Dear me. And as a woman on Sky News said, you waving a machete or gun about in a proper threatening manner, you're getting shot dead!

As for the Muslim thing, shouting 'Allah Akbar' or whatever it is sounds pretty convincing. Surely I guess some might even say 'they don't look Muslim' if you can say that, rather than these ghetto black guys which they sounded like. But anyone can be of Muslim faith, no matter what colour.

All very worrying, it really is.

The EDL thing was interesting. Why were people in balaclava's for????? Saw an unverified picture on line of a black gang turning up in the same area. Not good is it.

Hate all the goodie two shoe left wing labour tossers that come out when stuff like this happens. Some of the shot they spout is incredible. Apparently if we don't like this we're meant to be the ones to leave the country!

Wrighty

23rd May 13 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an eye for an eye? they should get chopped up themselves in front of everyone see how they it

p

23rd May 13 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always fascinating how different media show what's happened with their left it right wing bias, particularly left wing always biased labour bbc.

Anyone seen the full video? Fucking incredible. The guy is going off in one and a woman casually walks past him with her shopping trolley!

Also a bit if a Freudian slip from the guy, "tell them (government) to bring 'our' troops back" say whaaaaaat?
LeeM

23rd May 13 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

those pesky rag heads...
Ojc

23rd May 13 at 05:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on edge
Tiger

23rd May 13 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should outlaw ALL religion, starting from today. There no such thing as a peaceful faith. Look at the crusades.

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by Tiger]
taylorboosh

23rd May 13 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of the comments on this site are shocking..

They are extremists... I have plenty of muslim mates and they dont chop people up...

All i hear nowadays is white people playing the race card tbh..

This is whats wrong with society..

When some shit like this goes down EVERYONE should unite and say gtf out you cunts..

Instead white people persecute a race which breeds more hatred..

[Edited on 23-05-2013 by taylorboosh]

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Attack in Woolwich 23 database queries in 0.0168869 seconds