corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1 in 4 don't trust Muslims

Poll: 1 in 4 don't trust Muslims
I trust them 18 (18.56%)
I don't trust them 79 (81.44%)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1 in 4 don't trust Muslims
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
28th Sep 13 at 06:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the record i agree with alan
taylorboosh

28th Sep 13 at 06:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I once delivered a vending machine to a Muslim school, that was scary, backpacks everywhere

Not noticed this Ian?
taylorboosh

28th Sep 13 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SAS-1991
I don't trust them in the slightest, I live near keighley one of the most Muslim ridden places I ever been! And having see what they do, how they opperate and just the down right rudeness they have towards white people. It's really gets me miffed!! But half of these do gooders who say 'oh there not too bad nur nur nur...' Don't have to deal with they like we do around here! There just vile!

That is racism right there..
alan-g-w

28th Sep 13 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd agree but apparently a lot of people in here want to be pernickety bastards about it. Let's call it religionist which, in this society, has pretty much the same effect.
Jambo

28th Sep 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like some white Jewish or Asian Sikh's to air their views on the topic.
JonnyJ

28th Sep 13 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I would like some white Jewish or Asian Sikh's to air their views on the topic.

OJC already has
John

28th Sep 13 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
quote:
I don't trust them in the slightest, I live near keighley one of the most Muslim ridden places I ever been! And having see what they do, how they opperate and just the down right rudeness they have towards white people. It's really gets me miffed!! But half of these do gooders who say 'oh there not too bad nur nur nur...' Don't have to deal with they like we do around here! There just vile!

That's not racist on its own, it's a comment on his dealings with a group of people. There could be racism behind that view but certainly not enough to decide that from what's posted.

Mikes post is probably more blatant racism but it's also topical humour, which should be allowed. People who get offended by humour are worse.
Toby
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
quote:

That's not racist on its own, it's a comment on his dealings with a group of people. There could be racism behind that view but certainly not enough to decide that from what's posted.

Mikes post is probably more blatant racism but it's also topical humour, which should be allowed. People who get offended by humour are worse.

Racism is defined by interpretation. If he feels offended by it then it is to be considered racist.

Don't know how a race of people can be judged based upon skin tone and culture and by the actions a very small minority of people. My opinion is that before anyone judges anyone else you look closer to home. I would be mortified if all Asian people thought we were all Peado's because of a minority of wankers from my race like Ian Huntley etc.
Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can be judged in the same way a whole young age group of people are judged by insurance. Because on the whole they are dodgy fuckers*, not all of them, same as not all young people are dangerous drivers, but it's no coincidence most peoples experiences are like you read here. You don't see people having the same opinions about the Chinese do you. There's a reason for that.

*and I don't mean extreme terrorism, just general bad behaviour, and trying to flaunt various laws and commitments

[Edited on 28-09-2013 by Steve]
taylorboosh

28th Sep 13 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not offended, in not muslim... But it could be seen as offensive and it is racism no matter how you look at it.. Im not hugely arsed.. Just didnt feel alan deserved the flack he was getting
Toby
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How are they anymore 'dodgy fuckers' than any of your/our race Steve? There maybe things i don't agree with but i think i would be more concerned about what we are doing with our own 'dodgy fuckers' first.

Also your example is poor and flawed. Facts & figures are hard to deny and if your suggesting that percentage of young males that crash early stages of driving is the same as the amount of muslims that break the law and behave badly are the same then you must be highly misinformed.

Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes figures mean a lot, I'd be interested in seeing figures for the ethnicity of all proven cases of insurance fraud for instance.
Gary
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 14:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't why folk are so bothered about offending people. Who gives a fuck really? If their fault they're offended no one else's.
John

28th Sep 13 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Toby
Peado's because of a minority of wankers from my race like Ian Huntley etc.

What about the large amount of Pakistani origin males who are doing the grooming just now.

I've not got access to all the data obviously, so that could just be the way it's been portrayed, I doubt it however because of how sure they'd have to be before publishing, out of fear of the racism card being pulled.
sc0ott

28th Sep 13 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant remember the last time i seen a muesli.
Shell
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Don't why folk are so bothered about offending people. Who gives a fuck really? If their fault they're offended no one else's.

What a triumphant cop out If you're rude and offensive that's YOUR problem, not the poor bugger on the receiving end of a fool's ego "I say what I think and if you don't like my opinions, tough" is just the height of arrogance. People shouldn't have to listen to and just accept the sheer tripe that falls out some folks mouth.

[Edited on 28-09-2013 by Shell]
Jambo

28th Sep 13 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People often confuse the colour of skin being a reason why people are racist and not cultural/ideal differences which make them different. The foundation for a lot of cultures is religion. In the developed western world we have less "need" for religion and this reflects in the smaller and less radical beliefs in the general public. In the third world there is no education system like we assume for ourselves. Many only learn one book, like they did back here many years ago. Their entire world is confined to what they know, which is what their communities and families are all linked to. This is why you have radicals.

Over here the same communities thrive, albeit more educated and thus less radical obviously. However there is lots of sympathy and subversive goings on. Slow or silent in the wake of attacks and attrocities their leaders say nothing. Public Muslim figures like baroness Warsi (A prominent Muslim educated woman) are regularly verbally attacked and protested against by Muslims.

The ones people speak of who are likely to drink/dance etc are the ones who are like the "Catholics" you know who are the same... They aren't really religious or do not follow the organised path. So these are not a true reflection of those who we are really referring to.

The people that are concerned and "not trusted" would sooner live in a Muslim land than the current state, their religion means a strict difference between believers and kuffurs (non believers) which is common with the likes of Jehovah witnesses before people start saving the guardian around in protest. They have zero interest in conforming to your way of life, zero interest in changing (why would they) and zero interest in intergrating.

I am friends with a couple on fb. One is an educated politician who a one of nhs nicest yet strangest individuals I have ever met. He is white. The second is a sad little man who spouts vindictive hate usually against western culture and people, claiming for example that the Lee Rigby murder was faked. The usual conspiracy theory mentalist with a degree from YouTube. He is actively engaged in defending any Muslim attack, if this where the 60's and he a communist he would have been locked up for less. I can assure you having see. First hand that sympathisers and people who appear normal but support these horrific attrocities are living and walking amongst us.

There is as much nonsense spoken about the over Pc reactions spoken here as there are about the over fascist remarks usually banded about.

[Edited on 28-09-2013 by Jambo]
Gary
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't mean just abusing folk for the sake of it but if I say something that you don't like then Unlucky.
JordyCarter

29th Sep 13 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh if you went to there country do you think they would treat you with as much acceptance as we do them? Probably not.
Russ

29th Sep 13 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
Tbh if you went to there country do you think they would treat you with as much acceptance as we do them? Probably not.
ah, the great country of Muslim
Russ

29th Sep 13 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Half the morons on here wouldn't know the difference between a religion and a country anyway
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 13 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I once delivered a vending machine to a Muslim school, that was scary, backpacks everywhere

Not noticed this Ian?

Are you genuinely offended? Like so much it actually matters? Have you ever seen actual racism?
Aaron

29th Sep 13 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A teacher (dept head actually) at a school I used to work at was of the opinion that there's no such thing as racism. To him, "racism is just an opinion".

Cool story
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 13 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

That's one of the least racist things in this thread.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Sep 13 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But it could be seen as offensive

Which is what half the problem with it all is. People who are not involved being scared that they should be.

quote:
it is racism no matter how you look at it.

Depending largely on whether you understand that racism involves prejudice, and forming an opinion of someone based on things they actually do can't be prejudice.

If you want to split hairs then yes, it is unfair to say that because his experience of some people is negative then his opinion of the the whole race should be negative, but to make it easier for those people who don't understand, you need to have an example like that because it explains how prejudice works.

ie. if you've had no dealings and you dislike people <- prejudice

If you've had dealings and form an opinion <- not prejudice

Fairly low level stuff, this. Obviously more difficult than reading a bad word and calling them a racist. Which is easy but a lot of the time, incorrect.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1 in 4 don't trust Muslims 24 database queries in 0.0162909 seconds