corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fail of CS: UPDATE 01/05 10:19 - Who won?

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fail of CS: UPDATE 01/05 10:19 - Who won?
John

User status: Offline
26th Apr 14 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How so? 2 good cars for the purpose and pretty good cars overall. Evoque is same size, better off road, nicer interior and better badge.
taylorboosh

26th Apr 14 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Says it all really.... Better badge, the boxster makes sense now
John

26th Apr 14 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boxster was local when I fancied a car. I couldn't really give a hoot about the badge if I've decided I want a particular car.
Ben G

26th Apr 14 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you compare the evoque to qashqai's (lol) and a kia sportage (lol) then surely the evoque is massively overpriced and infact pretty rubbish?

Thats like comparing a Mercedes sls with an e89 z4. Both rear wheel drive 2 seaters with long bonnets...
Ben G

26th Apr 14 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not arguing the fact the evoque is actually a rather great car. But it cannot be compared to those soft roaders imo.
alan-g-w

26th Apr 14 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking lol rob, just read your grovelling on the RR website there. You've certainly changed your tune, hopefully you've learned something in all this.

Hats off to taylor for giving the link over, cracking move. Anyone wanting a laugh read from here onwards

http://www.evoqueownersclub.co.uk/forum/i-have-entered-my-evoque-in-competition_topic5200_page13.html

evilrob
Premium Member

26th Apr 14 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Fucking lol rob, just read your grovelling on the RR website there.

It's hardly grovelling - bantering on here is one thing, upsetting people not familiar with this forum is another.

quote:
You've certainly changed your tune, hopefully you've learned something in all this.

I haven't changed my tune at all - I've just reiterated all the points I've made on here.

quote:
Hats off to taylor for giving the link over, cracking move.

Not really, I would call it textbook trolling.
evilrob
Premium Member

26th Apr 14 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
hopefully you've learned something in all this.

Yes, that you really are the most odious cretin I have ever had the misfortune of encountering online.
alan-g-w

26th Apr 14 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You literally changed your tune when you edited your posts to remove the abuse directed at the Evoque owner. Now you're trying and failing to make it seem like you've been fair and reasonable in all this, no number of words you're looking up in your thesaurus will do that at this point.
evilrob
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You literally changed your tune when you edited your posts to remove the abuse directed at the Evoque owner. Now you're trying and failing to make it seem like you've been fair and reasonable in all this

First of all, I don't need to try and make it seem like I've been fair and reasonable in this - anyone with a modicum of intelligence who has been following this thread will know that while I may have substituted the word 'rascal' for 'cunt' to tone the language down a bit, the narrative hasn't changed since day one.

Second of all, if I did 'change my tune' (which I didn't), I would have done so metaphorically, not literally.

quote:
no number of words you're looking up in your thesaurus will [make it seem like you've been fair and reasonable] at this point.

Not for you, perhaps - but those who can actually understand those words will know I've had nothing but good intentions from the start.
taylorboosh

27th Apr 14 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You blatantly went over there and sucked them all off - after first slating them all calling them dickheads and cunts....

Then blamed it on me hahaha

What a wet one you are - mildydiscourteousrob
taylorboosh

27th Apr 14 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also john, i dont think you would last long if you joined there
3CorsaMeal

27th Apr 14 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They still don't get it imo. Lol. Noobs.

3CorsaMeal

27th Apr 14 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet most of their members are actually PAYG gippos. None of them actually own the cars.

Probably why cleaning it is about as much as they are allowed to do to it. So effectively its a forum for standard rental cars.

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get why Wierd john had to get involved and post it on there? Seems quite a bitchy thing to do
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

john-d why are you such a massive faggot
taylorboosh

27th Apr 14 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont see how thats being a faggot - i see someone calling some one a cunt and a dickhead because they have expensive buckets more like being a fag though
Steve
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 08:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That Sandra seems a bit of a twat, typical women with too much sand in the fanny type
Dom

27th Apr 14 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
I don't get why Wierd john had to get involved and post it on there? Seems quite a bitchy thing to do

Clearly just wanted to the 'stir the pot'; as you say, it's a very bitchy and dick-less thing to do

quote:
Originally posted by evilrob
Oh look - Alan's still not giving a fuck.

Makes you wonder what Alan is like when he gives you a fuck

Edit - Although Rob i'm not sure why you needed to post on EOC

[Edited on 27-04-2014 by Dom]
chrisritch

27th Apr 14 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol at the level of ringpiece licking you have undertaken on the RR website
taylorboosh

27th Apr 14 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea showing people others calling them is dickless...

Surprised your not a preem member if you think calling people behind their backs is ok?
alan-g-w

27th Apr 14 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imagine the premium lounge threads right now, bitchyness level 100 imo
evilrob
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Lol at the [...] ringpiece licking

If you like that sort of thing, you should probably be on Grindr. (you're welcome)
evilrob
Premium Member

27th Apr 14 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Rob i'm not sure why you needed to post on EOC

First of all to apologise for the language; we're quite happy to call each other cunts all day long on here, but to the majority of people outside this forum it's still not really acceptable.

Second of all to try and diffuse any inter-forum nastiness, and demonstrate that we're not the neanderthals they might otherwise assume from the content of this thread - we're just very 'internet'. We're not far off being Cors4chan.

At least the Evoque owner has a sense of humour about it:

I've apologised, he's had a (very funny) dig - I think we're all square.
alan-g-w

27th Apr 14 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he thinks you're a wanker.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fail of CS: UPDATE 01/05 10:19 - Who won? 22 database queries in 0.0187490 seconds