corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone weight train at home?

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone weight train at home?
luca2020

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 03 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know some1 that takes creatine and hes become very arsey and has the signs of a square jaw appearing, must be just him
Craig W

23rd Jul 03 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe a new Hulk is being born

Seriously though mate, creatine will not effect your bone/facial structure in any way.
SetH

24th Jul 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO thats the most classic statement ive heard about creatine ever!

If you can find a substance that when ingested alters the bone structure of your jaw then you`ll be on the front of new scientist. As for creatine making you angry and giving you a similar effect to roid rage PMSL @ that

Its more likely a placebo effect, because he is on creatine hes got it in his head that hes going to get bigger and meaner and hence is creating his own aggression.
Super_si

24th Jul 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats quality.

creatine is natural in the body anyway so thats bullllllll shite
bcocky

24th Jul 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok lads, im just puttin in my 2p worth as ive trained for just under a year and ive been studying health and fitness and sports nutrition at college/uni:

ok creatine.... if i was u, id stay WELL clear of it, it is a good product... but only works for a VERY small minority of people!! chances are, it wont work for you,
your best bet would b some kind of protein powder (the purer the better) and some protein bars, but also vitamins minerals etc,
now not trying to sound like a salesman here.. but ive been taking HERBALIFE products for about 3 weeks now and ive gained just under an inch on my chest and about 3/4 an inch on my arms (bearing in mind ive been weight training for a year, and not been taking the supplements) basically i take pills with every large meal (3-4 per day) along with a shake and protein bars in between to curb hunger, the good thing about these products is that they r all natural ingredients, there is NO shit in them that u would find in.....creatine for example, they are the purest of the pure.....SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
if u want to try them, gimmie a u2u or an email cos i distribute them.....
or av a look at the website.....
www.herbalife.com.. and go2 product info

cheers brian
Craig W

24th Jul 03 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bcocky
ok lads, im just puttin in my 2p worth as ive trained for just under a year and ive been studying health and fitness and sports nutrition at college/uni:

ok creatine.... if i was u, id stay WELL clear of it, it is a good product... but only works for a VERY small minority of people!! chances are, it wont work for you,
your best bet would b some kind of protein powder (the purer the better) and some protein bars, but also vitamins minerals etc,
now not trying to sound like a salesman here.. but ive been taking HERBALIFE products for about 3 weeks now and ive gained just under an inch on my chest and about 3/4 an inch on my arms (bearing in mind ive been weight training for a year, and not been taking the supplements) basically i take pills with every large meal (3-4 per day) along with a shake and protein bars in between to curb hunger, the good thing about these products is that they r all natural ingredients, there is NO shit in them that u would find in.....creatine for example, they are the purest of the pure.....SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

cheers brian

Herbalife will not give you nearly an inch on your arms in 3 weeks, and yes, it does sound like your giving us a salesman pitch.
Super_si

24th Jul 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

cheers brian

Come on then heman, what's your reps n weights I feel the brown smelly stuff is coming from your Mouth

bcocky

24th Jul 03 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah m8, im not talkin shite, im just puttin in my 2p worth, 2 b quite honest i dont bb train, i dont claim 2 b he man, im not a big guy, like the lad who started this post, i was just lookin for a bit of size, but wat im sayin is recently ive noticed a BIG difference!! im not tryin 2 b an arse who talks shite, im tellin the truth
Super_si

24th Jul 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What size's are we talking then.

From -> to what
bcocky

24th Jul 03 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SMALLL > to bigger
Craig W

24th Jul 03 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at the site, their products look nothing special, certainly not capable of putting nearly an inch on your arms in 3 weeks.
You say their products are pure, but you can't get much purer than Pure Whey.

No disrespect, but your clamis are typical from 'the bloke down the pub said...'
Super_si

if you think putting 1" on makes you big

your funny
bcocky

nah, think my chest has went from 39" to just under 40" (i know its not big, but i didnt claim 2 b big!)
and my arms av went from 13, 1/2" to just over 14, 1/4" (again hardly big i know, but its a start
bcocky

24th Jul 03 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Super_si
if you think putting 1" on makes you big

your funny

Oi!!!! i never claimed to be big, lets get that straight!!
Super_si

24th Jul 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah ok

If i stand with my feet in compost do you think ill get stronger? herbal ain't it?
Craig W

24th Jul 03 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nah, think my chest has went from 39" to just under 40" (i know its not big, but i didnt claim 2 b big!)
and my arms av went from 13, 1/2" to just over 14, 1/4" (again hardly big i know, but its a start

Measuring bodyparts yourself isn't that accurate, the tape can be at an angle/slant, the muscle can be more flexed etc and will read different on different occassions. One day my arms will be 17.5" and they next they could be 18.25"

[Edited on 24-07-2003 by Craig W]
SetH

24th Jul 03 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO you 2 are cruel
derbysgeezer

24th Jul 03 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've trained for years and its my life now, no hobbie. I train about 6 times a week at the min as im cutting up and doing more cardio. I've allways thought of doing a cycle but the side effects allways stop me. I wanna get my arms to a good 21 inch..

Maybe one day!
derbysgeezer

24th Jul 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another thing too To people on here who have Whey Protein and want it cheap and good quality have a look at this site http://theministryoffitness.com I order all my Whey off there and there choc flavour is excellent, its only 30 quid for a 5lb tub too and is also free delivery.
bcocky

24th Jul 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
quote:

Measuring bodyparts yourself isn't that accurate, the tape can be at an angle/slant, the muscle can be more flexed etc and will read different on different occassions. One day my arms will be 17.5" and they next they could be 18.25"

NOT bein arsey m8, but
a) i work in a gym and hav PROPER fitness testin equip,
b) i ALWAYS make sure i take measurements at the same time, on the same day, in the same state i.e. no exercise for 24hrs previous to the test, and,
c) i never do it myself, thats wot the HOT laydeee instructors r for

brian
bcocky

24th Jul 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah ok

If i stand with my feet in compost do you think ill get stronger? herbal ain't it?

hmmmm.... i think NOT m8, y r u bein a wido, i dont slate ur methods do i?
iv neva met u, i dont know u, all im doin is statin MY opinion on wat has worked for ME, thats all.

oh....and y is it that u think herbal based products wouldnt work? hav u tried them? i would think not based on your response, isnt the whole point of weight training to try different methods to see what works for YOU?
if i take supplements that help me, Y? slate them if youve not tried them?
the products contain EVERYTHING your body needs to function properly and efficiently, so y wouldnt they work?
but hey, am not havin a go....cos ur bigger than me......

brian
Craig W

24th Jul 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
quote:

NOT bein arsey m8, but
a) i work in a gym and hav PROPER fitness testin equip,
b) i ALWAYS make sure i take measurements at the same time, on the same day, in the same state i.e. no exercise for 24hrs previous to the test, and,
c) i never do it myself, thats wot the HOT laydeee instructors r for

brian

If that's the case you should have enough knowledge to tell you that a simple supp will not add nearly an inch on your arm in 3 weeks.
Super_si

24th Jul 03 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloke training me hit 10th strongest in the world.

His word stands alot higher then so wee punk taking hippy shit.

As for the "being bigger " bit. I arent wanting to be big, Im into powerlifting/strongman 2 very different disciplines. I dont want to look like Michellin man on Roids
Craig W

24th Jul 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
2 b quite honest i dont bb train

Make your mind up mate.
Craig W

24th Jul 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Yeah ok

oh....and y is it that u think herbal based products wouldnt work? hav u tried them?
brian

I didn't say they wont work, i'm saying they wont add nearly 1 inch to your arm in 3 weeks. They are no different to any other top brand bb supplement.

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone weight train at home? 22 database queries in 0.0168462 seconds