corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*

New Poll
  <<  57    58    59    60    61    62    63  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Battlefield 3 news and banter thread*
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Sep 11 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BF3 on Xbox will come on 2 discs
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why?
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too sure, many sites are reporting it though.

http://battlefieldo.com/360-discs/
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xfail
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normal DVD storage size not big enough? PS3 uses blu-ray discs but then not everyones PC will have blu-ray drives so that doesn't really explain that. Unless it is going to suitable only for PC's with blu-ray drives?

[Edited on 05-09-2011 by mwg]
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
It had been noted by myself and JonnyJ, you actually played when Jonny has been online yet? Its like having one man less on your team as he is usually sat as far back as he can get looking at people through his sniper rifle scope.

Does he still do that? I used to get annoyed and sit in front of him, or put a bullet in his head
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Xfail

Tbh, it won't really put me up or down as that'll only be for completing the campaign. Which, like BC2, I'll probably never do CoD for single player
Russ

5th Sep 11 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's a campaign on BC2?
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I completed the campaign on BC2 It was when PSN was down, desperate times Think I got 1 or 2 levels in to Black Ops single player before I got bored Just not really in to single players.
A2H GO

5th Sep 11 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I completed the campaign on BC2 It was when PSN was down, desperate times Think I got 1 or 2 levels in to Black Ops single player before I got bored Just not really in to single players.

Same. I gave Black Ops 30 mins on campaign when my xbox live subs ran out until I was on the internet buying another 12 months membership
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't normally bother with the campaigns either tbh But MW is brilliant. So addictive
JonnyJ

5th Sep 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
It had been noted by myself and JonnyJ, you actually played when Jonny has been online yet? Its like having one man less on your team as he is usually sat as far back as he can get looking at people through his sniper rifle scope.

*looks at bait*

*refuses bait*
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do remember laughing though that you were so far back, yet the points didn't reflect it as you being a dead weight, due to one out of every so much bullets being a marksman shot
DannyB
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.xboxdailynews.com/2011/09/05/dice-it-takes-100-hours-to-complete-a-kit-in-battlefield-3/
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't access that at work, but does it actually mean it will take over four days to complete Recon, Engineer etc? I'll never fucking see JayTwo whilst he builds up his Sniper rank
JonnyJ

5th Sep 11 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hardly player sniper anymore, unless there happens to be one on the other team which is particularly pissing me off

Always engineer, want to play medic more but seeing as i only used to for the first time recently i only have one gun and its shite
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's fucking brutal building up the Medic But hilarious defib'ing an enemy!

I always use the Engineer as well. Shotgun, slugs, RPG. Perfect for creating havoc
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
i hardly player sniper anymore, unless there happens to be one on the other team which is particularly pissing me off

True, you do embark on Engineer carnage now. But yeah as soon as there is a sniper being a nob, Jonny is straight into his sniper mode to pick them off

Should get yourself on with me and Jonny, Eck. And Russ! Full squad then
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not that keen on the time that'll take to unlock weapons and attachments in BF3. Unlocking the same attachment for each gun is going to do my tits in like on COD

[Edited on 05-09-2011 by mwg]
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I can't access that at work, but does it actually mean it will take over four days to complete Recon, Engineer etc? I'll never fucking see JayTwo whilst he builds up his Sniper rank

its 100 hours EACH CLASS. So 400 hours to unlock every weapon in all 4 classes (presuming there are 4 classes again)
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

its 100 hours EACH CLASS. So 400 hours to unlock every weapon in all 4 classes (presuming there are 4 classes again)

Aye, that's what I was saying Matty? Hence it being 100 hours til JJ feels the need to get involved I did like the PS3 banter but ALL the headsets I've used have been utter fucking tripe
JonnyJ

5th Sep 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the official one Eck. Ive never had a problem with it
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the official one and the bit that held it around my ear fell off
mwg

5th Sep 11 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the official one too. No problems here.

I must of misread it, I thought you were thinking it was 100 hours to complete all 4 classes
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No 100 hours... Thing is, what do they base that upon? A good round or a bad one?

<<  57    58    59    60    61    62    63  >>

New Poll