corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97

New Poll
  <<  62    63    64    65    66    67    68  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97
Jake

User status: Offline
1st Dec 09 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

craig said he took about 3 servings of the stuff for it to have any effect. is a sample 1 sachet??
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, is one serving.

It shouldnt really take more than the one to test it, as its full of caffine, etc which will have an instant impact be it one serving or 100.
Nath

1st Dec 09 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Its didnt do much and you'd still buy it even with that taste?

I dont know if it did much I said. I.e. would need more to find out for sure.
Nath

1st Dec 09 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And like I said, I did have a good workout.
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I said this, I said that, I dont care what you said

Nath

1st Dec 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BRING IT CLOWN, FUCKING BRING IT
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only if you dont have any of that super shit before we fight like girls?
Nath

1st Dec 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may or may not have some of that super shit that may or may not work but does taste like shit.
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but we can fight like girls?
Nath

1st Dec 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no problem with that.
J da Silva

1st Dec 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It appears Im the only one bringing it

Trust me you're not, I helped James train today and he's got the taste for it, he uses my gym at my house and I'll stick the DVD on my laptop while he works out, then I just do my knee re-building shit whilst he prances about like a fanneh!

I've been pushing him on his exercises, and all his pics are on my phone ready to get on here when I find my cable.

Paul, you might be better off starting in January anyway as the festive season may tempt you into nasty treats and drinks.
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One minute - so you sit and watch your mate train and have his naked pics on your phone?
J da Silva

1st Dec 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Roid rage.

I just don't appriciate someone getting on their high horse, when they're sitting at home on their couch.

It's as bad as Daimo (VXR) giving jr tips on how to lap the nurburgring, when Daimo (VXR) has never been near the track.

I've basically admitted I haven't got the time to do it due to working out of hours, then I get told by some kid who hasn't even started it to stop whining like a baby?

You make me laugh to be honest

Some kid like i'm 16, you've got two years on me grandad, not all that really is it

I'm not on my high horse, i couldn't give a toss to be honest, but you've been mulling over quitting for the last 2 or 3 weeks, glad you have decided to do it now because you wouldn't do the program justice, and if you struggled through it all you would probably never do it again

Again back to me, it's ahrd to start it when you can't do it because of injury, same with jizzy, and also, having just bought a house and getting all that started it's not been possible

I will 100% start it, and when i get through 2 weeks i will 100% finish it

Sort your diet out properly and you'll probably find you have much more energy, and motivation, to squeeze it into your day

I tried the chest and back with my mate today who got a copy, and me and Tony Horton aren't that far apart.

I'm not the biggest of people but I had a very finely tuned body a few years back, just let it go abit, just a shame I can't really do much with my knee at the minute but come New Year I should be fine with it.
J da Silva

1st Dec 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
One minute - so you sit and watch your mate train and have his naked pics on your phone?

I don't sit and watch, I just do my own training in the background (wank in the corner), and yes, he asked me to do the 6 pics you should take before starting the P90X (more wankage).
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:

I don't sit and watch, I just do my own training in the background (wank in the corner), and yes, he asked me to do the 6 pics you should take before starting the P90X (more wankage).

sounds like a good time was had by all.
J da Silva

1st Dec 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah definately, on a more serious note, how are you feeling in yourself? After however many days of this regime? Alert? Stronger? etc...
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im on Day 44 I think now, definitely a lot stronger, I'll pull out my sheets from the first week and then now and post up to show some difference - its fairly huge.

Lost about 16-18lbs so far, which considering I wouldnt of said I was extremely huge before I am really happy with. Still got plenty of my beer belly to lose yet, but its obviously on the decline thankfully. Not sure if Ive put on any great size, hard to say without doing the comparison pics so will see in just less than 2 weeks.

As for feeling better in myself I certainly do. Can tell a real difference in my general fitness. Always up for the workouts now and never shying away from going out and doing any of them.

Diet is fairly easy to stick to, although at times I'll miss a meal or something due to being stupidly busy with work or just not having a chance to get the supermarket yet - so thats not the best. Id say Ive stuck to it more than 90% of the time though.
Paul_J

1st Dec 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right been having a think tonight, I went for a run which helped focus my mind a bit...

I've got quite a lot of holiday time off on the lead up to christmas, 4.5 days off + weekends over about 2-3 weeks. Plus my no explode will be collected this weekend.

After having a shower today, I do think I'm still in better shape now than i was in phase 1, even if I haven't been 100% bringing it.

So I'm gonna have this week just taking it easy, going for runs, doing a few exercises here and there...

Then from next week, finish off my phase 2... doing 2 weeks of phase 2 from 7th -> 18th (it helps I have about 3 days off around this time)...

Then my warm down week on lead up to christmas

Then do another warm down week and get ready for phase 4 at the start of the new year. This should have me in pretty good shape for my birthday.

Gives me this week to clear my head, get re organised / stock up with proper food again etc.
Paul_J

1st Dec 09 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ P.S. this is mainly because I don't want to let myself down and give up / I don't want cosmo to end up with better results

I'm gonna prove to you all, I can do this.
Cosmo

1st Dec 09 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You cant do it Paul
J da Silva

1st Dec 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a far better take on things Paul, sometimes you need to get mad at yourself and get irate in order to spur yourself on, I've always had the idea that a situation or a regime will never beat me mentally, it hasn't and never will happen, as I'm far too strong in mind and willpower, I just hope you can learn to do the same thing in your mind mate, good luck with the rest of it anyway.

Paul_J

2nd Dec 09 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What gets you is when you fall behind...

The fact you've fallen behind / or don't feel you've done it 100% - makes you then less motivated about doing it properly ...

1 day, maybe 2 days is recoverable... but when you drop like 3-4 days, you feel so guilty at yourself... you start to want to repeat weeks and stuff... it all gets you down.

I just think being off it this week is going to help refocus loads...

Technically if you include my first few weeks just 'trying out a few bits and pieces' I reckon I've already passed the 3 month marker... or am very close.

Officially I'm maybe only week 6, but you have to realise I'm probably more like week 10-11 in terms of how much time i've dedicated to p90x and getting the gear, learning the work outs, doing some early trial weeks etc.

Hence, it just feels like I've had 10 weeks of being tired / sore / knackered / locked in my own room etc. Going for a run like today was enjoyable, as it's not the same shit...

Despite things like chest and back changing to Chest triceps and sholders in phase 2, the other stuff such as ab ripper X and plyometrics etc is the same vid!

Ab ripper x for example I must of watched over 30 times or more... i feel i need some variance...
Paul_J

2nd Dec 09 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive also decided for my 90 day pics I need a spray tan I'm so pale.

- Ben G, I forgot to speak to you at the RR day about how you were getting on.
Cosmo

2nd Dec 09 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ab Ripper is only 3 in every 7 days, so over 90 days you're only going to do it 30 something times!!
Cosmo

2nd Dec 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Millennium Sport Tec Cre 02, to have about 2hrs before workout. Yes its creatine! Going to give it a try.

Millennium Sport Tec Ragnarok, to have about 30-45mins before workout. This is basically replacing the No Explode.

And Ive ordered 4 'try' packets of PHD Synergy to test as a new post workout shake.

All just got delivered - great service from Monster Supplements.

Will try them all tonight.

<<  62    63    64    65    66    67    68  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » p90x - UPDATED - Getting ready to start round 2 - ish. p97 23 database queries in 0.0393951 seconds