corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread

New Poll
  <<  63    64    65    66    67    68    69  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer Thread
Whittie

User status: Offline
25th Jul 13 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah just read about the situation, seemed a done deal at the start of July and nothing since. Odd!

If you don't even bid for Baines you're either saving money to spunk on Ronaldo/Bale or he's going to play with what he's got for 6 months to see what's going on...

Or he's just scared to spend it all
Eck
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
No way.

way. fulham are after him too though so hopefully not. Bernard won the copa libertadores last night, fyi

Ronaldinho did
Whittie

25th Jul 13 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whittie

25th Jul 13 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also just read page 1 of this thread
Robbo

25th Jul 13 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I think you've made that up although it could happen. Why did we bid for Baines, get rejected then not put another bid in? Bizarre.
from martinez it sounds like you never really firmly bid, probs more tentative enquiry. you shoudl do it and sack off evra tbh
Robbo

25th Jul 13 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Too early? Nah...

What we need:

GK, CB, DM/CM, ST

Most linked with Adler, Williams, Valdes, Capoue, Gonalons and Jovetic

Gotze was a big link but that ain't happening now clearly () and we have been linked with Hummels which I'd be ecstatic about but seems unlikely. Adler, a decent CB, Gonalons, Jovetic and some shite actually out the door would be a great Summer but leave us still quite short, even with promoting a few youngsters (Gnabry, Bellerin, Olsson etc.). We won't seriously challenge for the title next season but good form, some success in the cups and a good finish coukld leave us ready to acquire some more talent and actually challenge in 14/15

What do you hope/want for your team?
still exactly the same... names are diff but we still need all these :/ the only good work we've doen thus far is the clearout
DaSess

25th Jul 13 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading on twitter today that Celtic want to replace hooper with Steven fletcher
If PDC even looks at what Celtic offer is he's a idiot no way would I sell fletcher!!!
Altidore & sess looked good together yesterday but altidore just could not finish yesterday!
Robbo

25th Jul 13 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just saw kevin doyle :/
Cavey

25th Jul 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaSess
Reading on twitter today that Celtic want to replace hooper with Steven fletcher
If PDC even looks at what Celtic offer is he's a idiot no way would I sell fletcher!!!
Altidore & sess looked good together yesterday but altidore just could not finish yesterday!

We've told you. Altidore is shit. (Although his mentor died yesterday and he said it was the hardest game he's ever played because of that, so might of had an excuse)
DaSess

25th Jul 13 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:

We've told you. Altidore is shit. (Although his mentor died yesterday and he said it was the hardest game he's ever played because of that, so might of had an excuse)

This is me commenting on yesterday's performance, what I saw his link up play with sessegnon was very good both looked a threat but every chance altidore got he didn't take which is a worry because you want strikers in your side to score goals.
Hammer

25th Jul 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

We wanted Fletcher a number of years ago but Rod Petrie told us under no circumstances would Hibs sell him to Celtic.

I don't want him here anyway, coke head. And not in a cliche 'every footballers a coke head' type way but in the I was in the toilet when he was doing it type of way.
Nath

25th Jul 13 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember that thread! What a waster
DaSess

25th Jul 13 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

We wanted Fletcher a number of years ago but Rod Petrie told us under no circumstances would Hibs sell him to Celtic.

I don't want him here anyway, coke head. And not in a cliche 'every footballers a coke head' type way but in the I was in the toilet when he was doing it type of way.

He was last season immense for us before his injury if he comes back as good as what he was before he got injured then he would easy get golden boot in Scotland, Celtic would be daft not 2 want him, better than what they have, but as a Sunderland fan I would not want him to go.
Hammer

25th Jul 13 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has done nothing to suggest he'd be capable of scoring regularly for Celtic in the Champions League in the same way Samaras does, for example.
DaSess

25th Jul 13 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
He has done nothing to suggest he'd be capable of scoring regularly for Celtic in the Champions League in the same way Samaras does, for example.

Samaras better than fletcher, really??????
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

samaras is a dirty cunt, shits his pants every night because hes eaten too many stifados
DC90

25th Jul 13 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
samaras is a dirty cunt, shits his pants every night because hes eaten too many stifados

Have I missed something here
Eck
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Samaras better than fletcher, really??????

I think you misread it tbh
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JonnyJ

25th Jul 13 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats absolute bollocks. You can tell because it implies that Scholes speaks.
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those pictures and quotes crop up regularly. There really aren't enough superlatives to describe Paul Scholes as a footballer.
Ben J

25th Jul 13 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dirty bastard???
DC90

25th Jul 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People say he couldn't tackle, he knew what he was doing

He had a brilliant heading technique too!
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jul 13 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Dirty bastard???

Samaras? yes he revolts me to look at him, his anus will deffo stink

<<  63    64    65    66    67    68    69  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer Thread 23 database queries in 0.0318332 seconds