corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Mates's Stolen Car, FOUND.....BUT DEAD (BURNT OUT)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Mates's Stolen Car, FOUND.....BUT DEAD (BURNT OUT)
dale87

User status: Offline
30th Nov 07 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad had a cavalier GSI nicked in 1997. was only 6 years old at the time and MINT. its never turned up, vanished into thin air.I've still got the keys.Was only 10 and I was gutted

[Edited on 30-11-2007 by dale87]
Hoddo

1st Dec 07 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mrs best mates parents cars were stolen.

They used to have a small table in the hallway with a small pot keys, one night someone hooked the keys from the put, let themselves in stole a purse from her mums bag, then drove off with a 2 week old golf gti? 07 and a 56 plate golf. I know they were both the model with the bells and whistles.

They even her rover 300 out the way to steal the cars. they've never been seen again.
Ben G

1st Dec 07 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is why you make sure you sleep with your keys and try and have as much of a deterrent for thieves on your car as possible.

e.g. cat 1 alarm with warnaway function (so that if someone walks near your car a warning sound is made) and tilt sensors etc, steering lock and more.

Hoddo

1st Dec 07 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
this is why you make sure you sleep with your keys and try and have as much of a deterrent for thieves on your car as possible.

e.g. cat 1 alarm with warnaway function (so that if someone walks near your car a warning sound is made) and tilt sensors etc, steering lock and more.

lol ya don't need 2 tell me, my keys are on my bedside table. the area it happened was hardly rough. but you live and learn. The table in the hall has now been ripped up and the keys are in a secure place at night.

[Edited on 01-12-2007 by Hoddo]
shane2corsa

2nd Dec 07 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scumbags! what an awsome car aswell! not many as good as that left now!
ebthesned

3rd Dec 07 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a phone call over the weekend from my mate who owns totalmods.co.uk and Fast Car have seen a post on a forum about the renault 5 getting knicked. They wanted to do an article in Fast Car to try and help him find the car and get it back, but we had to tell them that it has been found burnt out. So my mate asked them do they still want to do a feature on the car and make an article about car theft in the same article. So hopefully even though the car is dead, it still may get a feature which is sort of a consolation.

Cheers guys for all your comments and I shall keep you posted about the Fast Car Feature.
Kathryn W

3rd Dec 07 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd said it'd end up getting set on fire before you found it.

It's the kind of scum that live around there.
corsa_rob

3rd Dec 07 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ebthesned
Steve that car was one of the nicest and cleanest Renault 5's I have seen.

this is not true my mates owns the best loooking, cleanest, standard gt turbos the is!its mad!
Jay

3rd Dec 07 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ebthesned
that car was one of the nicest and cleanest Renault 5's I have seen.

Was it
jacko198

6th Dec 07 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Burnt out grrrrrrr
I hate little scalls like that, lets hope what goes around comes arround and they get what they deserve

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Mates's Stolen Car, FOUND.....BUT DEAD (BURNT OUT) 22 database queries in 0.0127552 seconds