corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The 2.5 v6 vectra thread.

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The 2.5 v6 vectra thread.
Corsa_Scotty

User status: Offline
19th May 08 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ScottyBhoy2k7
quote:
Originally posted by Danny_v6
Oh my, now im confused.

Yum Yum! now that was tasty
Corsa_Scotty

20th May 08 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A Vectra ST Replica

[Edited on 20-05-2008 by ScottyBhoy2k7]
DannyB
Premium Member

20th May 08 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, will never put ST badges on it so no one has any reason to say its an sT apart from where it says 'super touring' stamped into the wheels but no one will notice them, like i sadi..they wont be on it all that long, will look better for now.Just priced up some sri headlights, 22.50 each from megavaux breakers so will be ordering them soon.
Corsa_Scotty

20th May 08 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black Pro Races on the way
DannyB
Premium Member

20th May 08 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im now thinking of 17 or 18 inch vxr replicas sprayed white, but not sure.Next big thing to buy after wheels is the gsi front bumper.
Corsa_Scotty

20th May 08 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That would look seriously Not actually seen it done before personally

[Edited on 20-05-2008 by ScottyBhoy2k7]
DannyB
Premium Member

20th May 08 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These wheels, only imagine them on a vectra

Corsa_Scotty

20th May 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

19" VXR's yo!
DannyB
Premium Member

20th May 08 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not paying 19" prices though and they would look daft i think, so its 17 or 18'' reps.

Click

^^ towards bottom of page, BK999 vxr replicas.

[Edited on 20-05-2008 by Danny_v6]
DannyB
Premium Member

21st May 08 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jay

29th May 08 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you fitted them white LEDs? Looks miles better than the standard orange, if so, what they like to fit?
DannyB
Premium Member

29th May 08 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi jay, not fitted them yet..not had chance working too much, will post pics as soon as i do it.
col

29th May 08 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loveing this vectra
DannyB
Premium Member

29th May 08 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by col
loveing this vectra

Cheers col, slow to update atm..fucking work springs still havnt been fitted, sitting in my boot boxed up
col

29th May 08 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh vxr reps in black lol
Corsa_Scotty

29th May 08 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope only TD Pro race 1.2's will look good in black tbh, They will look amazing on the veccy in white as they do above on the astra van
DannyB
Premium Member

29th May 08 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking white still but im still in two minds both will look stunning.
Jay

29th May 08 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Scotty
Nope only TD Pro race 1.2's will look good in black tbh

Will you fuck off, every other post in this project thread is you and it says the same thing.

Did you pay £110 for the grille? I bought my brothers V6 Vectra (The blue one you asked me about) and its crying out for an Irmy grille but I cant justify £110 Whats involved in changing them LEDs, i dont think id have the patience for it
DannyB
Premium Member

29th May 08 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeh i remember you now jay, i would have had that vec if it was closer, this was cheaper too yeah it was 110 delivered from LMF, its worth it though.Brilliant cars though eh.
Corsa_Scotty

29th May 08 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayM
quote:
Nope only TD Pro race 1.2's will look good in black tbh

Will you fuck off, every other post in this project thread is you and it says the same thing.

Did you pay £110 for the grille? I bought my brothers V6 Vectra (The blue one you asked me about) and its crying out for an Irmy grille but I cant justify £110 Whats involved in changing them LEDs, i dont think id have the patience for it

Look pal you cant tell me what i can and cant post right and dont tell me to fuck off either

Looking good Danny mate, cant wait to see the springs and LEDS fitted Keep at it mate
DannyB
Premium Member

29th May 08 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will, when they will be fitted i havent a fucking clue working all this weekend too
Jay

29th May 08 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny_v6
Oh yeh i remember you now jay, i would have had that vec if it was closer, this was cheaper too yeah it was 110 delivered from LMF, its worth it though.Brilliant cars though eh.

Ah no worries, might get one when I get paid as I reckon it makes the car look a million times better, Yeh I love it like, It smells of petrol inside though

quote:
Look pal you cant tell me what i can and cant post right and dont tell me to fuck off either

Im not telling you what to post, but we get the message, you like the black wheels, you dont need to repeat it over and over... and over every other post!

P.s. The white wheels look better anyway.
Corsa_Scotty

29th May 08 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i am just saying TD pro races look the best in black, especially on white cars. But i really think the VXR Replicas look smart on that astra van
DannyB
Premium Member

29th May 08 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as i passed my test today, the car is now home just been out in it for a drive and im suprised at how quick it is for such a big car, also not that bad on fuel.Few pics of it on my mates drive, not good pics though as i was concentrating more on his toys

EarlofBarnet

30th May 08 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can do you some silicone hoses for your engine if you're after some:

Lots of pics on VVOC.com, my username is the same as on here

<<  4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The 2.5 v6 vectra thread. 23 database queries in 0.0232029 seconds