corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author More death in this sh*thole we call England
J da Silva

User status: Offline
6th Oct 09 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of curiousity, if you saw me and my family in a pub, whilst you were out with your mates? What would you think instantly and what would your fellow chums say about it do you think?
sc0ott

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva

We could be here allday discussing this really couldn't we? I could argue that many British criminals seek refuge in Brazil to get exempt from being deported back to Britain to face trial, I know of 14 individuals who I knew personally who have done it, and I know of another famous criminal icon who has recently just been released to die who has done it also so it's tit for tat it seems.

That doesn't matter though because he hasn't seen it so it can't of happened

whats that got to do with it?
Cosmo

quote:
Out of curiousity, if you saw me and my family in a pub, whilst you were out with your mates? What would you think instantly and what would your fellow chums say about it do you think?

'How fit is that blonde one'
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
quote:
quote:

We could be here allday discussing this really couldn't we? I could argue that many British criminals seek refuge in Brazil to get exempt from being deported back to Britain to face trial, I know of 14 individuals who I knew personally who have done it, and I know of another famous criminal icon who has recently just been released to die who has done it also so it's tit for tat it seems.

As you seem to think you can class all immigrants but what you have seen rather than going and finding the true statistics on it.
J da Silva

6th Oct 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Last week I would have said "Which blonde one?", But Clo has died her hair dark brown.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Last week I would have said "Which blonde one?", But Clo has died her hair dark brown.

Plus you would of known which I meant anyway
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i cant see pictures at work. but if i and my mates seen anyone in a family pub on a night out we wouldnt think anything of it. of anyone for that matter.

if me and my mates seen anyone stealing or causing trouble in a family pub, we would get involved, by means of evidence.
Conway563

6th Oct 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

As you seem to think you can class all immigrants but what you have seen rather than going and finding the true statistics on it.

Thank you Cosmo
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

why do i need statistics to back up my own opinion? oh wait, i almost forgot i had taken pics/videos of all this happen and sent it into the daily mail.
J da Silva

6th Oct 09 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Plus you would of known which I meant anyway

Well yeah! But when there is a chance to be the awkward immigrant that I am, I would take it.
Now.... get back to educating this young boy Sc0ott.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you Cosmo

until i see them doing other than what ive witnessed, nothing will change.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
why do i need statistics to back up my own opinion? oh wait, i almost forgot i had taken pics/videos of all this happen and sent it into the daily mail.

Because you've seen maybe 0.1% of all the immigrants in this country, yet are saying they are all the same.
Conway563

6th Oct 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You've been given examples of that in this thread but you've still stated immigrants are criminals and need to be got rid of
You're right though nothing will change because you'll still be a bigot as you're unwilling to listen to facts. Those things you seem to not need

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by Conway563]
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Mohamed Fayed.

Owns Harrods, employs over 5000 members of staff - pays countless amounts through employee contributions and corp. tax to the Govt.

There is one for you.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i mean out and about.
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i mean out and about.

Oh, of course you do, as knowing of someone who contributes so much to this society would blow your whole argument out of the water.
Conway563

6th Oct 09 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i mean out and about.

Out of interest where do you live as I'm intrigued to know where it is so many immigrants are sent to do nothing all day other than steal and claim benefits?
J da Silva

6th Oct 09 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Faye da Silva Moura Souza - works for the NHS, employed as a paediatric nurse, helping very sick children on a high dependacy childrens ward.

Contributes as she should, no criminal record, everyday normal citizen with no fame at all, there is another one.

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by J da Silva]
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i mean out and about.

You ever been the doctors/hospital and been treated by someone who isnt British?
a_j_mair

6th Oct 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
i asked what YOU contributed.

im the same as everyone else. i work and i pay tax and national insurance. as far as im concerened ive done my job. i dont get any certificates or blue peter badges telling me how good of a scottish citizen i am. now when you have imigrants flogging in, in bunches of tens who try and scam the system you begin to wonder why on earth are they still being allowed in.

there are plenty more businesses in this country thats paying tax. there are plenty more people earning top wages and still paying out a shit load of tax.

at the end of the day, no one cares what you do as long as you are living and paying by the rules.

I own 25% of the business, so I employ 12.5 people if you want to get arsey about what I contribute personally. I also pay business rates on 5 shops which total around £150k a year. And indirectly keep a lot of other ENGLISH people in a job through the sales I make and the products I order.

And at the end of the day you say you dont care? You clearly stated you so care and were trying to make out that my contributions meant I didnt deserve to be here, but guess what, my contributions are more than yours - so can you kindly please fuck off to some other country so I can stop paying for you to be here.

does that mean you have 20 shops
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
i mean out and about.

You ever been the doctors/hospital and been treated by someone who isnt British?

nope.
sc0ott

6th Oct 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
i mean out and about.

Out of interest where do you live as I'm intrigued to know where it is so many immigrants are sent to do nothing all day other than steal and claim benefits?

i live in a small town but i work in edinburgh. not the city centre, within an industrial estate.
Cosmo

quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair
does that mean you have 20 shops

no.....not yet anyway
lostboy
Banned

quote:
Faye da Silva Moura Souza - works for the NHS, employed as a paediatric nurse, helping very sick children on a high dependacy childrens ward.

Contributes as she should, no criminal record, everyday normal citizen with no fame at all, there is another one.

[Edited on 06-10-2009 by J da Silva]

What nationality are you? Don't worry I'm not going to judge
Cosmo

6th Oct 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is Argentinian.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » More death in this sh*thole we call England 22 database queries in 0.0170541 seconds