corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JDM good at maping it appears not

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JDM good at maping it appears not
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 10 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Limecat
Bloody hell, you type slowly...

Rich H

3rd Nov 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
quote:

There seems to be a lot of random thread digging going on this week!!
Rick Draper

3rd Nov 10 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by garyhurn1my latest engine , may i add mapped by somebody who actually gives a fuck, has done 2,300 miles this year since april , trip to the British gp, made close to 400bhp @ 26psi , done 4 full trackdays, 4 1/4 mile runs with out any issues

Here you go Gary your my hero, have a fucking medal you GOD. Was in on a DynoDynamics dyno as if it was not those figures count for shit

quote:
Originally posted by garyhurn1how many miles did any of your engines last...... i need not say any more

Quality so in one paragraph you have slated Steveboyslims engine building skills and Mark Shead (MA Developments) mapping skills. Good call, want me to order your JCB now for you TWAT?

quote:
Originally posted by garyhurn1everyone who doubted the engine would last cannot argue, sbs who doubted the compression ratio we achieved with a 1mm gasket, said we would run into to trouble........ we havent.

Really proven?, has it been driven as hard as Twitchells?, done countless dyno days like specky and Nic?... Dont talk bollocks, you nancy boy'd it round combe (Pauls engine is proven as is twitchell's round the track). You claimed you were doing time attack (my cornhole you were), you claimed you would do the vauxsport RR day, o you amaze me you did not!
Rick Draper

3rd Nov 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
quote:
quote:

Yep all from someone who feels ignored. Think as a kid Gary was left on his own and as a adult he feels very insecure that no one replies to his threads or wants to associate with him. He feels the need to make up lies like he is doing "time attack" then stickers up his car to make out he is about to. He also says he will do rolling road days then never arrives. Gary is a loner, people on here should ignore him, he will soon do the world a favour
Chris Rox

3rd Nov 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chip I don't know you but all I've ever heard is that you are a fat fucking Chris Moyles look-a-like wanker who thinks he is the God of engine mapping.

Shitter for your mans engine... but shit happens!

You constantly abusing JDM Dyno puts you right on the wrong side of A LOT of people who use JDM regularly and are 100% satisfied.

If he is so shit why do cars come up from down South and Down from up North for his services? Why does he have a yard with about 9 cars in a queue waitin go be worked on?

He is always up to his eyes with work and that doesn't look like it's about to stop either.

You are a fat fucking Troll and I would take great pleasure in watching you fall over! Now fucking do one you sad little keyboard warrior!

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

4th Nov 10 at 03:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chip
you say your not a car mechanic or anything
so what gives you the right to say what map is or isnt good for what engine
and why did you get yourself so stupidly deep into a dispute that clearly has nouthing to do with you?
alan-g-w

4th Nov 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol that South Park was on the other night.
garyhurn1

5th Nov 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
quote:
quote:

Yep all from someone who feels ignored. Think as a kid Gary was left on his own and as a adult he feels very insecure that no one replies to his threads or wants to associate with him. He feels the need to make up lies like he is doing "time attack" then stickers up his car to make out he is about to. He also says he will do rolling road days then never arrives. Gary is a loner, people on here should ignore him, he will soon do the world a favour

love you too rick
garyhurn1

5th Nov 10 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by garyhurn1my latest engine , may i add mapped by somebody who actually gives a fuck, has done 2,300 miles this year since april , trip to the British gp, made close to 400bhp @ 26psi , done 4 full trackdays, 4 1/4 mile runs with out any issues

Here you go Gary your my hero, have a fucking medal you GOD. Was in on a DynoDynamics dyno as if it was not those figures count for shit

quote:
Originally posted by garyhurn1how many miles did any of your engines last...... i need not say any more

Quality so in one paragraph you have slated Steveboyslims engine building skills and Mark Shead (MA Developments) mapping skills. Good call, want me to order your JCB now for you TWAT?

quote:
Originally posted by garyhurn1everyone who doubted the engine would last cannot argue, sbs who doubted the compression ratio we achieved with a 1mm gasket, said we would run into to trouble........ we havent.

Really proven?, has it been driven as hard as Twitchells?, done countless dyno days like specky and Nic?... Dont talk bollocks, you nancy boy'd it round combe (Pauls engine is proven as is twitchell's round the track). You claimed you were doing time attack (my cornhole you were), you claimed you would do the vauxsport RR day, o you amaze me you did not!

it has been driven as hard as twitchells and pauls ( and more often than pauls and twitchells over the last 6 months im sure), has been on the rolling road 5-6 times since april, 4 trackdays last one doing around 40-45 laps, and running an 11.87 1/4 mile, as for nancy boying it round combe .... of course i did i forgot you were there

spikedjack

6th Nov 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why dig this up?
Rick Draper

6th Nov 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spikedjack
why dig this up?

Cause he is a cock sucking time wasting faggot from south wales. TBH thats a good enough reason

TBH i thought his lack of a login since wednesday meant he had done the decent thing and decided to swing his limp lifeless carcass from a tree but alas i was wrong. Fucking shame for the internet community that
Limecat
Banned

6th Nov 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this was Mortal Kombat or whatever the gaming nerds play nowadays this thread would say 'Rick wins!'

Finish him!

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by Limecat]
Rick Draper

6th Nov 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by garyhurn1
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

it has been driven as hard as twitchells and pauls ( and more often than pauls and twitchells over the last 6 months im sure), has been on the rolling road 5-6 times since april, 4 trackdays last one doing around 40-45 laps, and running an 11.87 1/4 mile, as for nancy boying it round combe .... of course i did i forgot you were there

Ye man loved the time attack stickers and seeing you max it round snetterton as you said you would, mega sweet. 888's and all that, o wait you cried off, just as you did the VS RR day.

GARY your a LEGEND, i want YOUR BABIES I want them to own with time the vauxhall trackday car of the year, the most amazing versatile car of the century ever
Rick Draper

6th Nov 10 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If this was Mortal Kombat or whatever the gaming nerds play nowadays this thread would say 'Rick wins!'

COD24 init
Limecat
Banned

6th Nov 10 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you tell I only have a wii?
Rick Draper

6th Nov 10 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Can you tell I only have a wii?

Same. All you hear off people on MSN is "i am going to stay in and play some COD" or whatever the fuck it was.
spikedjack

6th Nov 10 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
why dig this up?

Cause he is a cock sucking time wasting faggot from south wales. TBH thats a good enough reason

TBH i thought his lack of a login since wednesday meant he had done the decent thing and decided to swing his limp lifeless carcass from a tree but alas i was wrong. Fucking shame for the internet community that

Who actually is it?

anyone to do with JDM?
Rick Draper

6th Nov 10 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
why dig this up?

Who actually is it?

anyone to do with JDM?

TBH if you dont know Gary Hurn, AKA discoinferno, garyhurn1 or corsakid you have never lived. He is like the GOD of the vauxhall community, done it all without doing fuckall. Want to know anything just ask him. Only issue might be if he is suffering from a "hurngrane" and unable to compete FPMSL EPIC

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by Rick Draper]
spikedjack

6th Nov 10 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
why dig this up?

Who actually is it?

anyone to do with JDM?

TBH if you dont know Gary Hurn, AKA discoinferno, garyhurn1 or corsakid you have never lived. He is like the GOD of the vauxhall community, done it all without doing fuckall. Want to know anything just ask him. Only issue might be if he is suffering from a "hurngrane" and unable to compete FPMSL EPIC

[Edited on 06-11-2010 by Rick Draper]

corsakid, enough said.
garyhurn1

6th Nov 10 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quality love you to rick
3CorsaMeal

6th Nov 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't jdm spend their time blowing up old cars. putting bombs in traffic cones, playing with cheap air rifles, doing burnouts in the yard and fucking about with the fire.

from the pics I have seen I have been put off taking my pride and Joy there. am sure they know their stuff, but not for me.
alan-g-w

6th Nov 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like the sort of guys I'd get on with tbh
3CorsaMeal

6th Nov 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree I like to mess around.

just my opinion on the matter.
Rick Draper

7th Nov 10 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quality love you to rick

Gary did your parents have any children that lived

I am gonna rip your balls off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world

[Edited on 07-11-2010 by Rick Draper]
garyhurn1

7th Nov 10 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quality love you to rick

Gary did your parents have any children that lived

I am gonna rip your balls off so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world

[Edited on 07-11-2010 by Rick Draper]

key board warrior champion 2010 -------- dick raper

<<  4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JDM good at maping it appears not 22 database queries in 0.0161700 seconds