corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Age Gap

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Age Gap
LukeS

User status: Offline
29th Dec 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
Shelly
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 00:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youngest boyfriend was 4 years younger, oldest was 2 years older. sexytime youngest was 5 years less and oldest was 5 years older.
taylorboosh

30th Dec 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by pow
There is shit that has happened in my life that I woulodn't dream of posting on the internet, but you seem to go the whole hog.

And tbh, read it back to yourself. Preggorz at 15 with a guy double your age, sounds a bit funny doesnt it?

i said i moved in with him when i was 15, i never said i was pregnant at 15

well then maybe the fact you wherent pregnant led them to believe you wherent sleeping together till you where 16?
Ellis

30th Dec 09 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never had anything more than 2 months younger and 11 months older.
Lynny

30th Dec 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
quote:
Originally posted by pow
Chloe, you drop yourself in it!
Exactly!

You moan when you don't like what people are saying but you bring it on yourself. You were always going to get paedo comments regardless if it was 2 days or 2 months before you were 16. If you can't take it, then don't post about your life on here, it's simple. IMO that shit shouldn't be broadcasted over the internet but imo you like doing it, you like the attention and think it's something to brag about. It's fucked up shit and i'm bored of seeing it.

[Edited on 29-12-2009 by corsa_tomtom]

hence the posting up pretending to be a lesbian, photos of herself and 'girlfriend' dressed in not the most flattering way on a corsa website to get male attention. Stories of random sex acts and alcohol with the kids in the house! Hmmm.
GF-91
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny how Chloe called everyone 'discusting'but we aren't the ones who were posting this crap up on the site, wanting some form of sympathy.
At 15 YOU chose to live with him, we did not decide for you that you must live with him, imo your disgusting for moving in with him Chloe, also, I'd like to say, you must have known him before you moved in, how long did you know him for before you moved in? Grooming I think I've spotted.
As said, he raped you, if he had sex with you before you turned 16.

We didn't force your sisters man to touch you. He is disgusting for that. You are disgusting for claiming the police did nothing.
If the police did nothing, I think you're lying.

Social services, what an odd case. Living with a 30 year old, already fiddled by a guy at 12 (if that's even true), I really doubt they saw you could cope with a child, and allow you to keep living with a man of his age.

Imo anyway. Chloe, this is no personal attack cause you seem to nitpick at me,
I am doing this solely because I have seen something that I think is wrong. Anyone on this forum would have heard this opinion from me. Just thought I'd say that before the bandwagon comes to ambush me.

Edit- dodgy spelling on phone.

[Edited on 30-12-2009 by GaryF]
lostboy
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF

LMFAO, rape isn't having sex with someone even if they are 15, rape is un-consented sex, so if she consented to sex when she was 15 or what ever, its not rape.
N16K

30th Dec 09 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
quote:

LMFAO, rape isn't having sex with someone even if they are 15, rape is un-consented sex, so if she consented to sex when she was 15 or what ever, its not rape.

it is statutory rape.
Baskey

30th Dec 09 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Age of consent is 16 in this country. Anything younger un-consented.

Who cares though, gotta love a tight gash
Lynny

30th Dec 09 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

well done for making yourself look like an utter pleb
GF-91
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Statutory rape or something like that.
Shell
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's nice that you all had normal conventional childhoods. I'm glad. Not everyone has that right in life. You'd all make pishy workers in any sort of job that required you not to judge people at the drop of a hat, but still. What good, perfect people you all are

For the record, I don't agree with the lesbian pictures etc etc etc, I don't agree with a 30 year old being with a 15 year old. But it's not always as it seems.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
quote:
quote:

well done for making yourself look like an utter pleb

By law yes, it is classified as rape. But I'm pretty sure the person who consented (ie; Chloe) wouldn't say it was rape.
lostboy
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080120161206AA64NhK
Eck
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
It's nice that you all had normal conventional childhoods. I'm glad. Not everyone has that right in life. You'd all make pishy workers in any sort of job that required you not to judge people at the drop of a hat, but still. What good, perfect people you all are

For the record, I don't agree with the lesbian pictures etc etc etc, I don't agree with a 30 year old being with a 15 year old. But it's not always as it seems.

Funnily enough, our local female bobello DOES have that kind of job
GF-91
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never saw the pictures
Shell
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, because the police force are impartial and non-judgemental
Lynny

30th Dec 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah, because the police force are impartial and non-judgemental

you're having a whinge about people commenting on something, which you, like everyone on here, knows very little about the full story, and you're jumping to her defence about how unfair it is, and yet you can make such a brash comment as that and tar tens of thousands of people with the same brush? Yes there's corruption in the police, but if you had the faintest idea of the legislation and powers involved in dealing with any case, especially something along the lines of rape, you'd realise it's not like fucking life on mars anymore, and infact, most films/tv programmes have a lot to answer for in the way they portrait how the police works! (hot fuzz isn't overly accurate either )!
I passed no personal opinion on whether or not anyone involved in this would consider it as rape, I'm fully aware a lot of people have underage sex, and to be honest, from a proffessional point of view it's something I really wouldn't want to get to get involved with at work. My comment was purely posted because of the way lostboy tried to make someone look stupid, when infact they were correct.

Without going into too much detail obviously, I was very aware of a case in my area recently where a 17 year old male was sleeping with his girlfriend who was under 16 (but over 13 - that is important), took her away to a hotel for a special occasion, and is currently awaiting sentancing for rape and child abduction. Whether we agree with these laws or not, they're there for a reason.

Post anything remotely contraversial on a site like this, and people are going to pass their judgement, which they're entitled to, if you don't want to hear it, don't post in the first place. I've not commented on the age difference between them, I, quite frankly, don't give a damn and know different people live in different situations. Personally when I was 15, my dad wasn't happy with my lad being 18, he'd have ripped his bollocks off if he was 30, and I'm sure most the males on here would be like that for their daughters.
Shell
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh you truly bit beautifully didn't you
Of course I expect you to defend your career and what you do for a living, but I really did not expect a rant of such epic proportion. I am intelligent enough to understand that police officers are doing a job daily that is attatched with stigma from those who abuse the power. Do you honestly think I'm idiotic enough to believe every officer is the same? But on that note, it's not a profession known for being entirely unjudgemental, which I am entitled to state.

People can have whatever opinions they wish on controversial matters. But if you condone suggesting a father is abusing his kids, purely for controversial effect, then be that on your own head.

[Edited on 30-12-2009 by Shelley]

[Edited on 30-12-2009 by Shelley]
DannyB
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets get this back on topic, all this is old shit anyway as the original thread was moons ago now.

Who has their over 40 badge then? anyone?
lostboy
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oh you truly bit beautifully didn't you

Epic bite, truly epic bite. But then again the filth don't usually have much of a sense of humour.
lostboy
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Lets get this back on topic, all this is old shit anyway as the original thread was moons ago now.

Best post in here tbh.

I'm working on my over 50 badge
Eck
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

Naw Oldest I've had was a 30year old when I was 18 on Holiday.
DannyB
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to do an over 40, this one woman I know has huge tits, not that good looking but you just know she's kinky as fuck, probably loves being pissed on or something, her paps where practically hanging out the other day and I couldn't stop staring at them, mental image was taken for future reference.
Lynny

30th Dec 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see a rant I see a factual statement written in quite a pleasent mood. I only fail to see where I mentioned anything about a father being accused of touching his kids

@ 'the filth', it's an improvement on the ones I hear a dozen times per day such as 'black bastard', but hey, I was only having my bit speak like everyone else in this thread now, if people really want to resort to petty, school yard name calling because of it then go ahead! I fucking love my job and get paid the same whether some randoms on a car forum have a problem with it or not!

The young newbies on this site were a lot funnier 4 or 5 year ago!

<<  4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Age Gap 22 database queries in 0.3918331 seconds