corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sepp Blatter thanks the England delegation for an "excellent remarkable presentation".

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sepp Blatter thanks the England delegation for an "excellent remarkable presentation".
Russ

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

russia = rich corrupt men who are willing to splash the cash to get WC
Qatar = rich corrupt men who are willing to splash the cash to get WC
England = rich corrupt men who aren't willing to splash the cash to get WC
Russ

2nd Dec 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i bump all my threads where i said russia would get it?
Cavey

2nd Dec 10 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think the press helped, but at the same time I don't think that had much to do with the decision.

We didn't stand a chance as Fifa want to promote football around the world, and involve more people in football in less football developed nations.

We have everything in this country, but would Fifa make more money from us, where people go to matches every week, or from Russia and Qatar where people hardly go to football matches, but having the world cup would increase attendances and money spent therefore eventually giving a lot more money to Fifa than we would of done.
Russ

2nd Dec 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best league in the world, best stadiums, best training facilities, best hospital.

got fuck all to do with it.

how hot is qatar in june/july
Rick Draper

2nd Dec 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem lies with the fact the mother nation (UK) has allowed football to be dragged away from us and we now have no control over it. I say nuke the fifa headquarters and lefts start again. Its our sport so we should say who can host it lol
BigSte

2nd Dec 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish CS had a 'like' button like facebook cos I'd click like on Ricks....

I posted summat similar other day about truly bringing football home.... having our game run by a fuckin frog is a disgrace in itself...... and the fact Al Qaeda get to host the 2022 WC just cements what a useless set of cunts Fifa really are
Tommy L

2nd Dec 10 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Blatter wants, he gets. He's wanted the WC to be hosted in SA, he got it. Russia, he got it. Need I say more.

He's lining his pockets. Why else would he have the 2022 bid today as well. It's just incase he isn't around for the next vote and misses out on bundles of cash.

[Edited on 02-12-2010 by Tommy L]
BigSte

2nd Dec 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corrupt to the core the lot of them.... the fact we got 2 votes when one of them was from an Englishman seals it....we had the best options from stadiums to fans and we got one other vote.

It's our game and I want it back!
Hammer

2nd Dec 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not anyone's game you dozy twat, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was that elitist attitude that hampered the bid, not from the English committee but the minority of fans everyone is fully aware of i.e. the lets be havin ya BigSte brigade.

I'm gutted, fancied going to a few games
Tommy L

2nd Dec 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rumour that the 2022 WC maybe moved from June/July to Spring or Autumn, according to SSN
Cavey

2nd Dec 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we probably wont have a national team by then and if we do no-one will give a shit anyway, so probably wont matter when it is. Fucking ludicrous still
BigSte

2nd Dec 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
It's not anyone's game you dozy twat, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was that elitist attitude that hampered the bid, not from the English committee but the minority of fans everyone is fully aware of i.e. the lets be havin ya BigSte brigade.

Yeh and Russians are a beautiful race......racism and violence are two of their favourite passtimes....a bit like the green half of glasgow actually
Rob_Quads

2nd Dec 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
russia = rich corrupt men who are willing to splash the cash to get WC
Qatar = rich corrupt men who are willing to splash the cash to get WC
England = rich corrupt men who aren't willing to splash the cash to get WC

England is far from rich when compared to russia and Qatar, we are mear porpers
Hammer

2nd Dec 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
quote:

Yeh and Russians are a beautiful race......racism and violence are two of their favourite passtimes....a bit like the green half of glasgow actually

Shows the extent of your worldly knowledge considering the anti racism message stitched into every single replica shirt
BigSte

2nd Dec 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=581336
Hammer

2nd Dec 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't even know what racism is, fuck me gently.
JonnyJ

2nd Dec 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to say, cant see any racism in that thread
Tommy L

2nd Dec 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mwg

2nd Dec 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How the fuck did we not get this This is so corrupt its ridiculous.

Fucking Russia FFS. What a joke. Bribing bastards.
Rick Draper

3rd Dec 10 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

quote:

But it was in England that soccer / football really begin to take shape. It all started in 1863 in England, when two football association (association football and rugby football) split off on their different course. Therefore, the first Football Association was founded in England.

On October 1963, eleven London clubs and schools sent their representatives to the Freemason's Tavern. These representatives were intent on clarifying the muddle by establishing a set of fundamental rules, acceptable to all parties, to govern the matches played amongst them. This meeting marked the birth of The Football Association. The eternal dispute concerning shin-kicking, tripping and carrying the ball was discussed thoroughly at this and consecutive meetings until eventually on 8 December the die-hard exponents of the Rugby style took their final leave. They were in the minority anyway. They wanted no part in a game that forbade tripping, shin-kicking and carrying the ball. A stage had been reached where the ideals were no longer compatible. On 8 December 1863, football and rugby finally split. Their separation became totally irreconcilable six years hence when a provision was included in the football rules forbidding any handling of the ball (not only carrying it).

Only eight years after its foundation, The Football Association already had 50 member clubs. The first football competition in the world was started in the same year - the FA Cup, which preceded the League Championship by 17 years.

Therefore i am claiming ownership of football lies in the UK.

We made it what it is these days and therefore we should hold the license any other nation has to apply for to play football in their country. Not some FIFA bollocks where the bloke speaks in french before he speaks in English. Sorry English is the mother tongue of far far more people than french is. TWAT.
Hammer

3rd Dec 10 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one country made football what it is today I'm afraid.

If we're being pedantic; Japan, China, Greece and the Romans all played 'football' before anyone else did.

Irrespective of that anyway, it's not a prerequisite of holding a World Cup having claim to 'owning' the sport
Tom

3rd Dec 10 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't wait til Blatter croaks it. I can't believe he reminded people just before the vote about the panorama report
Nath

3rd Dec 10 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blatter needs to die before we ever see a WC. All about 'developing nations', why not tell us that beforehand so we could've saved £15m?!
Tom

3rd Dec 10 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Blatter needs to die before we ever see a WC. All about 'developing nations', why not tell us that beforehand so we could've saved £15m?!

Agreed, developing football nations and leaving a legacy. The thing that really bugs me is the fact we had the best technical/commercial bid of any of them which led to TWO votes, what is the point in pulling this shit together if it's just going to get ignored and given to a nation who have proven that they can't deliver what is needed. At least we've got the best league in the world to watch week in week out (BSP)
Ojc

3rd Dec 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
quote:

I fucking love you, spot on

<<  4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Sepp Blatter thanks the England delegation for an "excellent remarkable presentation". 23 database queries in 0.0199790 seconds