corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people ..........

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How many people ..........
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jan 11 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I think its better to be approached by a girl than to approach the girl - How many times do you see the hot lass in a club being pestered and asked if she wants a drink or getting hassled with cheesy chat up lines? let them approach you for whatever reason that is; don't go out to pull with a pulling head on; go out to have a good time and if you do pull then its a bonus! I just think its easier to stand out from the crowd to be approached; if they have a reason to talk to you or a reason to notice you then that's half the battle. No point being a shrinking violet in the corner or blending in with every other person in there.

You can always throw a knowing smile or catch her eye to show you're interested; if she's interested she'll come to you, if not then she won't.

[Edited on 10-01-2011 by LiVe LeE]
Xs

10th Jan 11 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But generally on nights out you will end up speaking to girls, so if your chat is so good then that can lead to something. Seems like you do go out with a pulling head on if you are wearing stuff in order to pull?!

End of the day is you were in 2 long term relationships then slept in a few girls beds, don't think anyone would be wise taking pulling tips from you...
Gary
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
But generally on nights out you will end up speaking to girls, so if your chat is so good then that can lead to something. Seems like you do go out with a pulling head on if you are wearing stuff in order to pull?!

End of the day is you were in 2 long term relationships then slept in a few girls beds, don't think anyone would be wise taking pulling tips from you...

I completely agree with Rich.

If you go out with your pulling head on it becomes the centre of your attention all night. Therefore you dont just go mad and have a laugh. Which is what girls are attracted to.

I just go out and act the fool and ive done alright for myself
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've learned a lot from mistakes I've made and that I've seen made. I've made mistakes in relationships and out of them - I've got a lot of friends who've done the same; some learn from them - some don't; I like life lessons, its good to make mistakes so long as no-one gets hurt. Oh and I've been hurt as well in some major ways; I'd never do anything to purposefully upset another.

I never, ever go out to pull but I also don't mind being the centre of attention. Self confidence not self assurance - I'm just not a shrinking violet - you only live once. I like to be noticed, I like to wear white shoes and remove clothes at inappropriate times. I've also never had a one night stand; I've been with those peopel more than once.

I don't pull for a one off; I personally like to have a bit of a friendship there - hence never sleeping with someone on a first date!! but that's what works for me. I met Jess at a wedding whilst I had no trousers on; we "dated" for about 6 weeks, I still have a lot to do with her now and speak to her a couple of tiems a week; I met Emma in France and had a bit of a holiday romance with her and have spoken to her a few times since I got back; same with Louise and Bethan.

I would prefer to stay in touch and make a worthwhile friendship than get my rocks off for one night; I'm not interested in that at all.

Xs

10th Jan 11 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by Xs

I completely agree with Rich.

If you go out with your pulling head on it becomes the centre of your attention all night. Therefore you dont just go mad and have a laugh. Which is what girls are attracted to.

I just go out and act the fool and ive done alright for myself

Youre missing the point... I am saying you don't need to go out thinking you want to pull. But you don't need to wear something daft in order to speak to girls either, that usually just happens on nights out.

[Edited on 10-01-2011 by Xs]
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets put it this way Xs; if you pull on a night out; what attracts you to the girl in the first place? What makes you want to talk to her? What makes her "stand out from the crowd" of other girls in there?
Steve
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

legs tbh
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so someone with their legs out gets noticed by you Steve? They "stand out from the crowd"

now why is it acceptable for a girl to stand out from the crowd but not for a lad to do the same. We're human we have a desire to seek approval from those we're attracted to or from peers. Women can do it, why can't men?

JonnyJ

10th Jan 11 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I high five random girls on nights out when im in one of those random moods. Had decent success with it
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see; something that makes you stand out and get noticed Jonny
Gary
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
I high five random girls on nights out when im in one of those random moods. Had decent success with it

Love nights out like this.

Swapped a bird sex for cake one. (Cake my way)

COuldnt believe it worked tbh
Xs

10th Jan 11 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
so someone with their legs out gets noticed by you Steve? They "stand out from the crowd"

now why is it acceptable for a girl to stand out from the crowd but not for a lad to do the same. We're human we have a desire to seek approval from those we're attracted to or from peers. Women can do it, why can't men?

But folk don't look at a girl with her legs out and thing "TWAT!". I think you'd be a nightmare on a night out, you say " I also don't mind being the centre of attention. Self confidence not self assurance - I'm just not a shrinking violet - you only live once" I see folk like that on nights out trying to be over the top to get the attention and I want to punch them
JonnyJ

10th Jan 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Love nights out like this.

Swapped a bird sex for cake one. (Cake my way)

COuldnt believe it worked tbh

Indeed.

Load of girls dressed as nuns walking towards me in the street, just high fived them all, which initiated convo and they wanted me to join them on their night out Couldnt leave my mates though as i was getting home with them and my battery was dead on my phone.

Kept high fiving girls when i was in Scotland telling them i had come all the way from Yorkshire to give them that high five
A1EX

10th Jan 11 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres no harm in approaching girls who've been approached numerous times in one night, you just have to be the exception, thats the tricky part
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm never ott; I just like to enjoy myself on a night out; I'm paying enough to do it - I might as well enjoy myself doing it! Don't make assumptions on me without actually coming for a night out - anyone's welcome tbh
Steve
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id love to get my head between your thighs
adiohead

10th Jan 11 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

girls like men with big testicles.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

22, i'm somewhere in the 20's think it was 21/22 at last count.
gez bay

10th Jan 11 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love random nights out.

One night me and one of my mates we're bored, eating a take away. Decided to go into the city for a night out with just us two.

Went a bit like this:

went to a shot bar, done loads of shots. Walked outside....and well....the fresh air ruined me
paid £12 to go into a night club, walked in , seen a foam dance floor, dived through it on the floor, got up and i was stinking from doing that
so just went home, all within an hour
adiohead

10th Jan 11 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women can deny it all they want, but subconsciously they are attracted to this man:

NSFW
Fro

10th Jan 11 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have five's and sombreros would not work in Romford, bunch of stuck up schlags.
alan-g-w

10th Jan 11 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh if you do something like you're saying LIve LEe up here you'd end up getting no-where. Not that everyone's a hard nut, just that EVERYONE would take the piss (girls included) and if you tried to defend yourself wearing a ski suit you'd just get the pish ripped right out of you even more. The trick is to stand out but not look like a knob.

[Edited on 10-01-2011 by alan-g-w]
FAZ
Premium Member

10th Jan 11 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I'm never ott; I just like to enjoy myself on a night out; I'm paying enough to do it - I might as well enjoy myself doing it! Don't make assumptions on me without actually coming for a night out - anyone's welcome tbh

in the summer ill take you up on that offer
alan-g-w

10th Jan 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And to say 'you're never ott' and 'don't go out to pull' but wear a sombrero to the dancing? wtf
boz_gsi

10th Jan 11 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where do you go on a night out live lee? ever go hanley ot castle?

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many people .......... 22 database queries in 0.0160880 seconds