corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » For the record...

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For the record...
Nath

User status: Offline
28th Feb 11 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A happy ending.
Hammer

28th Feb 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Pow do you ever go out, like to town or something? I gather its not your scene but realistically that is the place where all the minge is gona be..

Joe hits it on the kisser again.
pow
Premium Member

28th Feb 11 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you telling me because I don't go to some dive and get shitfaced every weekend I'll never meet anyone?
Hammer

28th Feb 11 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll never have casual sex with a slapper by hanging out in internet cafe's with a head full of brylcream, put it that way.
JonnyJ

28th Feb 11 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep
pow
Premium Member

28th Feb 11 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man I love the stereotypes that come with working in IT
Simon

28th Feb 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iv3g8ZLkYA

what a nobhead
Hammer

28th Feb 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why you can't get a bird
pow
Premium Member

28th Feb 11 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not being funny here, I don't want just some casual fuck though. I could quite easily get that from some random minger(s) wot I know init
Warren G

28th Feb 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then do it, ffs
JonnyJ

28th Feb 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I'm not being funny here, I don't want just some casual fuck though. I could quite easily get that from some random minger(s) wot I know init

A casual fuck could lead to something though, maybe your future wife, maybe AIDS, who knows.
Nath

28th Feb 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
quote:
Originally posted by pow

A casual fuck could lead to something though, maybe your future wife, maybe AIDS, who knows.

Morning off work to go to the GUM Clinic. Winner.
pow
Premium Member

28th Feb 11 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just booked up the rest of my holiday today m8
Joe

28th Feb 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Are you telling me because I don't go to some dive and get shitfaced every weekend I'll never meet anyone?

Not quite but that's where all the women are, you don't even have to try and fuck them just mingle, speak to women, try get some numbers, whatever. They aren't going to come to you, there is plenty of slags but there is plenty of decent birds who go out too.

I just see it as part of growing up and complaining on a Corsa website is going to get you nowhere, just make an effort, go to some shit places, relax and enjoy yourself and if you can't do that just try look like you are at least you'll be approachable then..

I know you're one of these 'make love' kinda guys but honestly it does no harm just to get a few bunk ups, gain a bit of confidence, women know desperation and if at least you're pulling something you ain't quite desperate.

Who knows, just my thoughts but you sure as hell ain't going to meet a bird on CS chat, apart from maybe Lawrah, who is Brett or Jimmy Bennet anyway.
sc0ott

28th Feb 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pow

Exactly. Losing your virginity is worth the catch of aids.

People That work in the clinics like people with stds because not only does it keep them in a job but its good for the economy.

[Edited on 28-02-2011 by sc0ott]
Jake

28th Feb 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

joe speaks sense. start at the bottom of the ladder and work your way up
Hammer

28th Feb 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How dreamy is Joe?
JonnyJ

28th Feb 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
quote:
Originally posted by pow

Not quite but that's where all the women are, you don't even have to try and fuck them just mingle, speak to women, try get some numbers, whatever. They aren't going to come to you, there is plenty of slags but there is plenty of decent birds who go out too.

I just see it as part of growing up and complaining on a Corsa website is going to get you nowhere, just make an effort, go to some shit places, relax and enjoy yourself and if you can't do that just try look like you are at least you'll be approachable then..

I know you're one of these 'make love' kinda guys but honestly it does no harm just to get a few bunk ups, gain a bit of confidence, women know desperation and if at least you're pulling something you ain't quite desperate.

Who knows, just my thoughts but you sure as hell ain't going to meet a bird on CS chat, apart from maybe Lawrah, who is Brett or Jimmy Bennet anyway.

Youre such a lovely man Joe. If you were a woman, id finger you against the bar.

Also LOL'd at the "make love kinda guy" bit
sand-eel

28th Feb 11 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pow

Imagine that, all this palaver then get aids
Suicidal feeling may occur tbh
sand-eel

28th Feb 11 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously do you know any mates with a flat, a flat is the key of life.
alan-g-w

28th Feb 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CS at its best, acting as if going out and shagging hundreds of random girls 'to get some practice' is as easy as turning the key in your ignition.
alan-g-w

28th Feb 11 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
Seriously do you know any mates with a flat, a flat is the key of life.

This as well, I went for years without a bird since I got fucked about to no end but it changed when my mate got a flat. Second time there and I met my current gf of almost 18 months
FAZ
Premium Member

28th Feb 11 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont knw daves finances, but im guessing he cnt afford his own place - especially wth todays prices on houses etc
Joe

28th Feb 11 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
CS at its best, acting as if going out and shagging hundreds of random girls 'to get some practice' is as easy as turning the key in your ignition.

I was by no means implying that, I'm no Russel Brand or Whittie but if you're sat at home on a saturday night rigging up a boot release for an MX-5 what are your chances of meeting anyone let alone a girl... Just saying that sometimes you have to take it in your own hands, get out there see whats on offer. Fair play to signing up to a dating site, that takes balls but surely if you have the balls to use the internet for dating you can hit the town and just talk to a few girls, be friendly, buy them a drink and see where that gets you.

I don't mean to sound harsh to Pow here as normally I can be a cunt but I just think you need to throw caution to the wind and get out there.

How did you meet your ex Pow?
ed

28th Feb 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to go out with friends who know how to act around women too. I have some friends who are the biggest cock blocking bastards ever, they're also the ones who seem to moan a lot about never getting it on either.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » For the record... 22 database queries in 0.0149589 seconds