corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Taking drugs smuggling to the next level

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Taking drugs smuggling to the next level
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Sep 11 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh Barnshaw, I agree just found that and thought as it went pretty much word for word against your question, I'd post it.
BarnshaW

20th Sep 11 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont waste your breath brett
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
never known one line of coke to kill someone?

never known of a joint to kill someone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339571/Doctors-son-jumped-death-just-puff-powerful-cannabis-joint.html

That wasnt 100% the joints fault. He had medical conditions.
Brett
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

Shit. my bad, so unless ive done drugs i've not lived!! Typical druggie attitude.

I don't drink NOW. I'm 30 and haven't drank properly for 2 years.

Been with the same girl since I was 18? So? Guess you are single yeah!
All you're doing is showing that you know zero about me tbh. I never said if you haven't taken drugs you haven't lived, I'm just going off the fact that you sound like a boring cunt generally. The fact you assume you've got more life experience than me is only because you think you're better than people, which is echo'd in your high and mighty I don't do this or that attitude.

[Edited on 20-09-2011 by Brett]
Ben J

20th Sep 11 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boring cunt. First time EVER i've been called that lol.

So if i think i'm better than people for not taking drugs, surely you think you are better than people because you do take drugs?

How old are you btw?

Bissmire

20th Sep 11 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL this thread is incredible, never seen so much shit spouted in my life. Ben G, Jesus Christ, I'm almost speechless. Doing drugs to look cool and fit in How about doing drugs because they enjoy to them? I know a guy high up in work who takes coke and is a knob most of the time Nothing to do with the fact that he's just a knob?

I know a guy in work who rows several days a week and attends gym everyday. He’s a complete knob most of the time, does this mean anyone into rowing or gym is a knob? Are you even thinking about what you are typing?

[Edited on 20-09-2011 by Bissmire]
Ben J

20th Sep 11 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bissmire
LOL this thread is incredible, never seen so much shit spouted in my life. Ben J, Jesus Christ, I'm almost speechless. Doing drugs to look cool and fit in How about doing drugs because they enjoy to them? I know a guy high up in work who takes coke and is a knob most of the time Nothing to do with the fact that he's just a knob?

I know a guy in work who rows several days a week and attends gym everyday. He’s a complete knob most of the time, does this mean anyone into rowing or gym is a knob? Are you even thinking about what you are typing?

Errm...when did I say ANY of that?

Jake

we all need to kick back and have a bit of blow in barnshaws garage
BarnshaW

some people take drugs recreationally for fun, they like the experience and feeling, its utter rubbish it will make you go onto other things and become "a thief and burglar" and all the other shit which surrounds it, probably is cases of that but not across the board.

its probably no less chance of dying from coke or LSD then it is dying driving around in triple figure speeds on a racetrack yet people will happily drive around a track at this speed (with in some cases passengers) but yet thats acceptable?

should the government make trackdays banned? seen a few threads recently with deaths, seems far more dangerous to me
Bissmire

20th Sep 11 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bissmire
LOL this thread is incredible, never seen so much shit spouted in my life. Ben J, Jesus Christ, I'm almost speechless. Doing drugs to look cool and fit in How about doing drugs because they enjoy to them? I know a guy high up in work who takes coke and is a knob most of the time Nothing to do with the fact that he's just a knob?

Errm...when did I say ANY of that?

Wrong Ben
Nick-S

20th Sep 11 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moderation is the key.

If alcohol was discovered today it would be illigal, but i supose most people wouldnt think twise about having a few pints.
Brett
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

So if i think i'm better than people for not taking drugs, surely you think you are better than people because you do take drugs?

How old are you btw?

Here we go, asking my age, god you're great I'm 27, one child aged 6, anything else you'd like to know?

I'm not just referring to drugs tho am I? You're like that in life in general aren't you, Ben? Come on now, be honest.

You've got the bestestest life evaaarr!!
Ben J

20th Sep 11 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
some people take drugs recreationally for fun, they like the experience and feeling, its utter rubbish it will make you go onto other things and become "a thief and burglar" and all the other shit which surrounds it, probably is cases of that but not across the board.

its probably no less chance of dying from coke or LSD then it is dying driving around in triple figure speeds on a racetrack yet people will happily drive around a track at this speed (with in some cases passengers) but yet thats acceptable?

should the government make trackdays banned? seen a few threads recently with deaths, seems far more dangerous to me

So you really believe that people don't start on weed, then get bored of the effects so look for the next thing, and so on and so on until they are addicted to heroin or similar and completley fucked, selling their arse to pay for "gear"??

One of the Regular coppers I used to go on patrol with (when I was a Special) said that most of the hard drug users that were in the area we worked, he used to know as 15/16 year olds when they used to hang around on the local park drinking and smoking cannabis. Now they are heroin dependant. Co-incidence?
Ben J

20th Sep 11 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
quote:

How old are you btw?

Here we go, asking my age, god you're great I'm 27, one child aged 6, anything else you'd like to know?

I'm not just referring to drugs tho am I? You're like that in life in general aren't you, Ben? Come on now, be honest.

You've got the bestestest life evaaarr!!

Like what?

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 10:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

So you really believe that people don't start on weed, then get bored of the effects so look for the next thing, and so on and so on until they are addicted to heroin or similar and completley fucked, selling their arse to pay for "gear"??

One of the Regular coppers I used to go on patrol with (when I was a Special) said that most of the hard drug users that were in the area we worked, he used to know as 15/16 year olds when they used to hang around on the local park drinking and smoking cannabis. Now they are heroin dependant. Co-incidence?

Its all down to the person in school 16-18 i use to smoke weed pretty much all the time. i stopped when i liked only ever done one other drug and that was a single line of ket when i was 22.

If the person has the compantant to become addicted to something anything can be lethal.
harrisp

20th Sep 11 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

BarnshaW

20th Sep 11 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt say that does not happen Ben J, i said it probably does, BUT not for everyone , some people have a drink and get addicted and become a an alcoholic bum though, no different
Tommy L

20th Sep 11 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it has all got a bit fruity in here
Ben J

20th Sep 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Well it has all got a bit fruity in here

Its all the drugs flying around. Everyones gone mental.
BarnshaW

20th Sep 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love when one of these drugs threads comes up, it goes the same way everytime , its always a good debate
Brett
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:

x 1million
Ben J

20th Sep 11 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mass debate tbh
mwg

20th Sep 11 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Ben J
Steve
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you on Mwg
Ben J

20th Sep 11 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's high on ginger tbh.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Taking drugs smuggling to the next level 22 database queries in 0.0171709 seconds