corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pikey evection live on sky news - 10am

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pikey evection live on sky news - 10am
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Sep 11 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are not cunts, therefore not entitled to anything.

Want free stuff? Become the dregs of society!

Personally I value my pride at more than a shitty house
jungle

20th Sep 11 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i syole one of there caravans once and turned it into a trailer lol piks to prove lol
Gary
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics....
adiohead

20th Sep 11 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate turned a caravan into a trailer.

I saw a dumped caravan yesterday down a single track road, just past Pinewood Studios.

Gotta be the 3rd dumped caravan I've seen.
pow
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watched dispatches last night.

That woman had balls
baza31

20th Sep 11 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest why not leave them there , half the site which is legal why not make other half legal ? and save the millions to shift em . I know a few and if they get moved they just go somewhere else and process starts again. does the goverment think they will dissapear? they will just move to someone elses land .In my opinion they should leave them there
Dave

20th Sep 11 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because that's not how the planning law works. They should have applied for permission to build on the land and then pay the appropriate council tax etc.

The McDonalds example posted earlier is an excellent one too.
Eddx14xe

20th Sep 11 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
to be honest why not leave them there , half the site which is legal why not make other half legal ? and save the millions to shift em . I know a few and if they get moved they just go somewhere else and process starts again. does the goverment think they will dissapear? they will just move to someone elses land .In my opinion they should leave them there

Thats means as usual they will get away with breaking the law just because its less hassle.
adiohead

20th Sep 11 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

That would be like letting the London rioters keep their stolen shit
taylorboosh

21st Sep 11 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking despise the horrible fucks... Any one camping on land that is not a campsite should have there caravans confiscated... Anyone living illegally on land should be removed and structures destroyed instantly...

Although i believe if you own land you should be able to do as you please
baza31

21st Sep 11 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

That would be like letting the London rioters keep their stolen shit

its nothing like the london riots The fact is they will move , the wont vanish . why didnt the council just grant them permission ? then they know where they are? in my opinion each council doesnt want the problem and hopes they will move to another county for another council to deal with
Steve
Premium Member

21st Sep 11 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant just wash your hands of it, this is the very reason we are in this situation now because they can get away with it.

if we spend a lot clamping down on this the message it sends out will be worth that to others thinking about it

its not going to stop it granted but i think it will make the fuckers think a few seconds longer before building on illegal sites
Eddx14xe

21st Sep 11 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Baza if i built a house in your back garden would you mind? Since its there i might aswell live in it, saves me the hassle of having to move, the house getting destroyed and all the distruption aswell.
adiohead

21st Sep 11 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
its nothing like the london riots

It's exactly like it.

They broken the law and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

If they're suddenly given permission to keep their illegally built houses then it means that Pikies everywhere will just buy plots of land and build whatever the fuck they want on them.

There are planning laws and they are there for a reason.

adiohead

21st Sep 11 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
I fucking despise the horrible fucks... Any one camping on land that is not a campsite should have there caravans confiscated... Anyone living illegally on land should be removed and structures destroyed instantly...

I totally agree!

They are not even real Gypies, they are Irish Travellers who were kicked out of Ireland because the Irish couldn't stand them, so they moved over here and do nothing but cause disruption and increase crime rates.

The last time they were around this way they managed to break into at least 3 cars a night on my brother's road. They broke into his and stole his wallet last year.
Eddx14xe

21st Sep 11 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few years ago the gypsies in Stevenage stole 15+ vans in one night.
3CorsaMeal

21st Sep 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever seen a black pikey?
3CorsaMeal

21st Sep 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who leaves their wallet in the car? asking for trouble imo
adiohead

21st Sep 11 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
who leaves their wallet in the car? asking for trouble imo

Jambo did this on my birthday once

Yeah, he shouldn't of left it. He found it but they stole all the cash.
3CorsaMeal

21st Sep 11 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm friends with him on facebook now.

He doesn't look like i thought tbh
baza31

22nd Sep 11 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
Originally posted by john-d

I totally agree!

They are not even real Gypies, they are Irish Travellers who were kicked out of Ireland because the Irish couldn't stand them, so they moved over here and do nothing but cause disruption and increase crime rates.

The last time they were around this way they managed to break into at least 3 cars a night on my brother's road. They broke into his and stole his wallet last year.

are you been serious? they got kicked out? you know nothing at all, the reason they come was to work and earn a living .

also state how its exactly like london riots ? do you see them going round town breaking into shops and attacking folk for no reason ? No , your statement is wrong and cant be compared to the riots in any way shape or form
John

22nd Sep 11 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They work and earn a living in the same sense you work and earn a living.

Not surprised you're friends with them tbh.
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Sep 11 at 08:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twiggy

22nd Sep 11 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"earn" a living
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

22nd Sep 11 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of them do earn a living, I think the problem is alot of people in this thread are scared of travellers

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pikey evection live on sky news - 10am 22 database queries in 0.0165279 seconds