corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheap Shot Muslim

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Shot Muslim
Ojc

User status: Offline
27th Sep 11 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a paki
Alex_Rally

27th Sep 11 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(sorry about poor spelling)This country is full of pc people scared of offending anyone other than the white population. like on the aniversary of the 9,11 attacks there was a group of islamic extremists burning british flags and generally shouting nasty stuff about the people who died in the attacks, which the police did fuck all about because they were scared of being called racist most likely , then the edl turn up , more than likely gonna tool them extreemists all over the street which they deserve and they get moved on by the police ......... wheres the justice, well in my opinion thats total bollocks, them fuckers that were preaching all the shit on the 9,11 aniversary will enjoy all the perks of being in a western country and then in the next breath be shouting about trying to blow us all up. there all wankers imo

[Edited on 27-09-2011 by geordie_corsa]
nathy_87

27th Sep 11 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by geordie_corsa
(sorry about poor spelling)This country is full of pc people scared of offending anyone other than the white population. like on the aniversary of the 9,11 attacks there was a group of islamic extremists burning british flags and generally shouting nasty stuff about the people who died in the attacks, which the police did fuck all about because they were scared of being called racist most likely , then the edl turn up , more than likely gonna tool them extreemists all over the street which they deserve and they get moved on by the police ......... wheres the justice, well in my opinion thats total bollocks, them fuckers that were preaching all the shit on the 9,11 aniversary will enjoy all the perks of being in a western country and then in the next breath be shouting about trying to blow us all up. there all wankers imo

WRONG. They were burning American flags.
Russ

27th Sep 11 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read in the daily mail they were burning Christian babies and raping them while they were on fire
Neo

27th Sep 11 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
My mums fella was driving in Slough today

Pretty much sums it up. I really don't miss that place ! Was driving along chalvey highstreet shortly after i passed my test, stuck in traffic when a muslim guy came running past covered in blood, quickly followed by about 30 others openly carrying knives. Lovely place.
3CorsaMeal

27th Sep 11 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Tiger hasn't mentioned is that this is his mums new fella

Eck
Premium Member

27th Sep 11 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he having a stroke in that picture? It looks like it, but his head isn't on fire so it's misleading.
Sam
Premium Member

27th Sep 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
My mums fella was driving in Slough today

Pretty much sums it up. I really don't miss that place ! Was driving along chalvey highstreet shortly after i passed my test, stuck in traffic when a muslim guy came running past covered in blood, quickly followed by about 30 others openly carrying knives. Lovely place.

Chalvey

Having Slough Police Station/magistrates court in the vicinity sadly never made that area any safer.
Nath

27th Sep 11 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
i read in the daily mail they were burning Christian babies and raping them while they were on fire

Jambo

27th Sep 11 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.... And facebooking at the same time.
Alex_Rally

27th Sep 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
quote:

sorry american flags, but u get my point about the difference between the way the islamic nobs are treated and the white population
Eddx14xe

27th Sep 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit like gypies. They get away with everything and everyone is too scared to do anything about them.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Sep 11 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm angered by extremists protesting and burning stuff, usually with placards which are offensive to the indiginous population, but I wouldn't allow this to turn me in to a racist who makes himself look dumb on the internet.

There's having a point of view, and there's being offensive as well. I'm not PC, far from it, and probably less so since leaving a PC job in which PC was the only way and was drummed in at every opportunity. If you need telling to not be racist, you're probably past hope. Hence why I've not mopped up in here too much, I'm not going to change anyone's preconceived cultural position. Not to say reading it all sits comfortably with me though. Some could be better phrased.
Tiger

27th Sep 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
quote:

Not true, someone had blocked the road at an exit and with the traffic going round the roundabout a queue formed quite quickly, apparently the black merc was driving too fast and had to lock up, the black merc was the one behind my mums bloke.

'My mums fella was driving in Slough today, traffic stopped quick so everyone stopped, a black merc pulled up in front of him'

Could be missing the point here but was he in front of him or behind him?

[Edited on 27-09-2011 by cavmad]

the guy in the black merc was behind him before the traffic stopped suddenly, then he pulled out and pulled in front of my mums bloke seemingly irate that he was forced to stop suddenly.
Ojc

28th Sep 11 at 05:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
quote:

When is their next march? It they are burning the stars and stripes I want to join them

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheap Shot Muslim 22 database queries in 0.0124359 seconds