corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer thread

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Summer Transfer thread
p

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:
Originally posted by p
Why are you lot sad Drogba might leave? Thought everyone here hated the guy

Just Nath I think.

Do you think Sturridge or Lukaku are decent replacements, that'll grow into his role? He's just come out and said what a cunt avb was to him this morning.

Sturridge is an odd situation.... He's a striker, that wants to play as a striker, but is playing on the right wing. AVB played him as we didn't have other options, but RDM hasn't played him as Sturridge is just way too egotistical and selfish. He doesn't often look for a pass, he'll over complicate things, and either lose the ball or shoot. He has a lot of confidence in himself, that's why he tries to do too much, when sometimes the simple pass is the better option. And that's one of the main problems as well, when you're on the bench you want to come on and have an impact, and his kind of impact is trying to shoot and score, rather than find a pass. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Lukaku..... Obviously still very young, but I'm amazed he didn't get a bit more playing time. 100 Per cent he can be a Drogba like player, because he's one hell of a unit for a 19 year old! He's strong and powerful, very quick, and obviously scores goals. When he came to the club, and by all accounts, they've trained him a lot on his technique, told him to stop going mad for it in the gym, and to try and sort out his frame to be a footballer, rather than a body builder. He has ability, but it remains to be seen how good he can be. As I say he's 18, and Drogba didn't come to England until he was 26. Hopefully Lukaku has learned a lot from Didier, but it will be a white before we see Lukaku I feel. Maybe next season he will go on loan.
Whittie

21st May 12 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p
Why are you lot sad Drogba might leave? Thought everyone here hated the guy

Just Nath I think.

Do you think Sturridge or Lukaku are decent replacements, that'll grow into his role? He's just come out and said what a cunt avb was to him this morning.

Did you see the build up to the final (think on Sky Sports) where the Chelsea players were picking names out the hat and then had to say what they liked/disliked about them? Lampart got Di Mateo and said he liked him 'cause he picks me, not like the other fella'

Nah, was still in the pub from the playoff game, only caught 10 mins of pre-match build up, said something similar then though too
nibnob21
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pHopefully Lukaku has learned a lot from Didier, but it will be a white before we see Lukaku I feel. Maybe next season he will go on loan.

Bit racist, nothing wrong with black strikers

MX5 Project Thread
Whittie

21st May 12 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p

Sturridge......

Lukaku......

Didn't know they said that to Lukaku The guy is an absolute tank, and he's what 19? He's big and strong, unlike Sturridge, do you think they'd would work well together? Lukaku fighting to win all balls, and sturridge with the pace. Have they played together before in the epl?
p

21st May 12 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
quote:
Originally posted by pHopefully Lukaku has learned a lot from Didier, but it will be a white before we see Lukaku I feel. Maybe next season he will go on loan.

Bit racist, nothing wrong with black strikers

A slight freudian slip I see!
p

21st May 12 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by p

Sturridge......

Lukaku......

Didn't know they said that to Lukaku The guy is an absolute tank, and he's what 19? He's big and strong, unlike Sturridge, do you think they'd would work well together? Lukaku fighting to win all balls, and sturridge with the pace. Have they played together before in the epl?

Yeah apparently, they needed to sort out his training and his diet, perhaps to make him more lean so he's quicker over 5 yards? Something like that, anyway.

They could work well together for sure, but I don't know how happy Sturridge is by being played on the wing all the time. It will be interesting to see what happens next season with them. I'd imagine it will also depend on who comes in, and who leaves. Perhaps missing out on the Euro's Sturridge will re-evaluate things with regards to the way he plays.

They certainly didn't play together often that's for sure.
chrisritch

21st May 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kieron Dyer given another one year contract for his impressive 7 minutes of football this season
Marc

21st May 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

21st May 12 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His agent must be fucking good
Marc

21st May 12 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be the first to say Berbatov has never looked a United player and his work ethic could be questioned, but you have to give him credit for this:

“I would never join Man City, I am a loyal person after all. I had the opportunity to sign for City in the past but I chose United.”
andys sxi
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't understand why fergie hasn't used him more this season, he was our top goal scorer last season and he hardly played full games this season, hernandez hasn't been very good this season either

April 08 feature car
Hammer

21st May 12 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
His agent must be fucking good

I shit you not I thought he had retired 3 seasons ago.
Steve
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Berbatov like hernadez hasn't been very good when he's played this season
Jamescorsa97

21st May 12 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something in his mind went, when his family went through all that potential kidnapping.
Hammer

21st May 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mexican's don't generally take to British life, there is too much drink, drugs and shagging.
p

21st May 12 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Mexican's don't generally take to British life, there is too much drink, drugs and shagging.

Blimey, I'll just assume you know about drugs and Mexico they go rather hand in hand over there.
Rick Draper

21st May 12 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Blimey, I'll just assume you know about drugs and Mexico they go rather hand in hand over there.

Look at how those drug cartels murder 40 odd people and then hang them from bridges!
Jamescorsa97

22nd May 12 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems United ahve taken pole position with Hazard, reports saying city are out as they refuse to pay the 200k a week wages(notsure if I believe that). Also Large rumours of city swapping Tevez for Thiago silva and kolaraov on loan.
mwg

22nd May 12 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reports? By who The guy is stringing everyone along. If he ended up at United, which I doubt he will, he will probably want to go to Real Madrid or Barcelona in 3 or 4 seasons. Seems that type.
Ben J

22nd May 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He seems an attention seeking cunt.
Whittie

22nd May 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is Tevez definately going? Thought he'd stay now he's getting started and champions league football next season!

Hazard is a sick player, wherever he goes he'll make an impact. I thought Chelski were in the forefront for him James...? I'd say its between City, United & Chelsea
Ben J

22nd May 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Wenger had got his finger out and really tried we could have had him last summer. But of course he didn't.

Now the big spenders are in for him we've no chance.
Jamescorsa97

22nd May 12 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Reports? By who The guy is stringing everyone along. If he ended up at United, which I doubt he will, he will probably want to go to Real Madrid or Barcelona in 3 or 4 seasons. Seems that type.

Was on sky earlier.
Steve
Premium Member

22nd May 12 at 09:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to ignore matty g hes gone a bit quiet and moody since he started dating the women with the kid
Whittie

22nd May 12 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit bitchy Steve, is the kid your mrs?

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Summer Transfer thread 24 database queries in 0.0167658 seconds