corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Megan Stammers
Hammer

User status: Offline
28th Sep 12 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually despair at the level of intelligence
Y869 SRA

28th Sep 12 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 30 and would be reluctant to go near a 19 year old tbh.
The last time I went out with a 16 year old was when I was 20. Don't do teens now, too young for me.
Y869 SRA

28th Sep 12 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wikis definition of a paedofile.

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is defined as a psychiatric disorder in persons who are 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty varies). The prepubescent child must be at least five years younger than the adolescent before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Thus, the guy isn't a peado.
adiohead

28th Sep 12 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John

28th Sep 12 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is defined as a psychiatric disorder in persons who are 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty varies). The prepubescent child must be at least five years younger than the adolescent before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

You can't spell it, or read.
scoob
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

full on robe intruder.
scoob
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a small bean regarder.
Y869 SRA

28th Sep 12 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF

You can't spell it, or read.

So its spelt wrong, fucking sue me and yes I can read.
Care to put out why you think I can't read?
scoob
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a shub rocketeer
scoob
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chimney bottler
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Your comments have been nothing but neanderthilic and aggressive. Where is your level of intelligence in this instance?

Taking a claw hammer to a 30 year old that goes near a 15 year old and a 16 year old girl having sex with a 30 year old makes your stomach churn?

You seem very emotionally charged about all this and there is no objectivity at all in your statements.

If you were talking about young children or very early teens then I would understand. We all know what the law is in this country but a 15 year old girl having consentual sex with an adult (as defined by uk law) is not the henious act that you are making it out to be. Just illegal according to UK law.

ROIDZ tbh

Steve
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 19:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon he's been fiddled with at a young age
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plausible TBH

On a serious note I know or have come across a lot of people in life that have. It is more common then people think but I am talking about pre-teen.
RichR
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:

Your comments have been nothing but neanderthilic and aggressive. Where is your level of intelligence in this instance?

Taking a claw hammer to a 30 year old that goes near a 15 year old and a 16 year old girl having sex with a 30 year old makes your stomach churn?

You seem very emotionally charged about all this and there is no objectivity at all in your statements.

If you were talking about young children or very early teens then I would understand. We all know what the law is in this country but a 15 year old girl having consentual sex with an adult (as defined by uk law) is not the henious act that you are making it out to be. Just illegal according to UK law.

ROIDZ tbh

That and apparently as I wear flip flops, I'm a hippy who partakes in latent paedophillic activity..... Finest Scottish Maturity
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's what happens when you mix a pakistani with a scottish person, worse possible combination.
John

28th Sep 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You would have been in here saying how you'd split her in half with whatever form of implement hefforz etc until you got married after 3 days seth.
Ben G

28th Sep 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pakistani? i thought he was irish?

paul mcdaid - kiddy fiddler.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, do people not think this kind of shit happens in loads of schools up and down the country.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
JordyCarter

28th Sep 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think its massively wrong. Considering his position as a teacher it does raise question weather he was teaching or i guess flirting? And the fact it was news is probably because who knew realisticlay what his intentions were. In some ways its right in some ways it should be brushed off
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

ROIDZ tbh

I am. Do you have a problem with that?
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
quote:

ROIDZ tbh

That and apparently as I wear flip flops, I'm a hippy who partakes in latent paedophillic activity..... Finest Scottish Maturity

You said I had a child in my basement you fucking retard
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

28th Sep 12 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I have a 15 year old foster girl in the house, I'd take the claw end of a hammer to any 30 year old that went anywhere near her.

Anyone that thinks it is ok is a filthy deviant. End of story.

Is that why they call you hammer

Or are you related to the big man ?

Ye should be flyin in amongst her wae the claw end ae a hammer.

http://youtu.be/8g1KozZjKsU
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I am. Do you have a problem with that?

No problem my friend, no problem (said the same way the Iraqi does in Three Kings)
Hammer

28th Sep 12 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they call me hammer as I hit paedo's over the head with a hammer. Seemed a fairly appropriate nickname.
SetH

28th Sep 12 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have images of you hammering their balls and making them pop in your basement now.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Megan Stammers 23 database queries in 0.0186641 seconds